Free Birds Arnold Allen aressted but ...

Free Birds Arnold Allen aressted but not fired but boz is gone

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy Joe Travis

Manchester, TN

#2 Mar 22, 2012
this is bs
Breaking news

Manchester, TN

#3 Mar 23, 2012
What the fck
American Honey

Cookeville, TN

#4 Mar 23, 2012
Arnold is the owner, he won't fire himself lol
Bill Blue Balls

Crossville, TN

#5 Mar 23, 2012
The hell he is he dont own crap its owned by ronnie carter Arnold dont have too nichols to rubb together cause he gets, people out for free
whathappened

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Mar 23, 2012
When did he get arrested and what for?
Jake

Manchester, TN

#7 Mar 23, 2012
Aggravated criminal tresspass

Crossville, TN

#8 Mar 23, 2012
whathappened wrote:
When did he get arrested and what for?
it was a Grand Jury Indictment

Cookeville, TN

#9 Mar 23, 2012
Hes not the only one thats ever been arrested, and the reason he doesnt have a dime to his name is because he will give you the shirt off his back. He DOES not own freebird, never has. It belongs to Ronnie Carter. If you morons knew anything about him you would know this. There are all kinds of people arrested: preachers,cops,beauticians,tea chers,lawyers,doctors,professi onal football players,dentists,judges,entert ainers,drug dealers,state troopers,FBI,TBI.....Do I really need to go on?? I've met all kinds. Some I like. Some I don't. But I can say this. If Arnold Allen can ever help you, he will. He doesn't care if you are black,white,rich,poor,the President,or homeless.The people that know him are the ones that care about him.The rest are jealous.They know him for the caring guy he really is, and they WILL stand behind him!I feel sorry for the pathetic games that these "people" are playing. Real character speaks for itself. We know we have support, and we love you guys for it! We're gonna be just fine!(We've got the BEST friends AND clients in the WHOLE world!) Love & Peace
Breaking news

Manchester, TN

#10 Mar 24, 2012
I heard Ben Feilds Is one of those Good Clients
Hear me now

Sevierville, TN

#11 Mar 24, 2012
Arnold is a good guy he has got me out 6 times and never ask for a dime if you get in trouble and have a big bail arnold will get you outta jail for free so stop bashin him guys

Crossville, TN

#12 Mar 24, 2012
As far as Ben Fields goes, they can't all be angels, but I bet even Ben has his good qualities. He just doesn't want to go back to jail. It's nothing personal against Ben, it's just doing what has to be done. I'm sure he is a good guy in a bad situation. We've ALL been down that road before!!(At least, those of us that are HUMAN anyway....)
Fire Snake

Dayton, OH

#13 Mar 24, 2012
Well I cant believe what I'm reading Arnold goes to Jail. I guess his dirty work has bit his rear finally. Way to go Arnold keep breaking the law. So them your true colors. You think the DA would like to know about you using convicted felons to apprehend bail jumpers. Now that would not look to good.
Fire Snake

Dayton, OH

#14 Mar 24, 2012
Well Arnold goes to Jail. He is a criminal no oh my. What next lose his job for using convicted felons to catch bail jumpers. I bet the DA would love to know this. Way to go Arnold your name is not good now.
JohngawRoberts

Cookeville, TN

#15 Mar 24, 2012
Hear me now wrote:
Arnold is a good guy he has got me out 6 times and never ask for a dime if you get in trouble and have a big bail arnold will get you outta jail for free so stop bashin him guys
Hey Ronnie......are you reading this?.....This is why you're not making any money in the bail bonding business. Arnold doesn't care cause he's playing with your money not his. How much money have you paid out to the courts on people that never showed up and skipped bond? You're paying money on these idiots that Arnold gets out for free.
Hear me now

Sevierville, TN

#16 Mar 25, 2012
LOL It will never end Carter dont have the balls to let Arnold go

Crossville, TN

#17 Mar 25, 2012
Which bonding company do you work for?

Crossville, TN

#18 Mar 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
it was a Grand Jury Indictment
We all know that's a joke! Need I say more......

Crossville, TN

#19 Mar 25, 2012
Jake wrote:
Aggravated criminal tresspass
There was absolutely NOTHING aggravated about it. He was grossly overcharged in my opinion. I believe the law still states innocent until proven guilty.

Crossville, TN

#20 Mar 25, 2012
Hear me now wrote:
LOL It will never end Carter dont have the balls to let Arnold go
WOW! So much jealousy of Freebird, Carter, and Arnold. Where does it all come from? They're nice guys, helpful to people. The other bonding companies may not like them, maybe that's where it's coming from. So many haters. Sad really. Especially for NO reason. Gotta have thick skin to be these guys and put up with all this BS. So FYI, Carter has plenty of balls just to be in this business and so does Arnold. It's definitely not for sissies! Just thought you might want to chew on that....
Hear me now

Sevierville, TN

#21 Mar 25, 2012
lmao lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butch chaffin must go 1 hr My Credo 73
Motorcycle gangs are stupid 1 hr Easy Rider 9
News All is Not Good in Algood (Feb '14) 2 hr Anon 707
Living with in laws? 4 hr bobber guy 5
Follow me 4 hr Killa 6
Family Snitching on you? 4 hr Killa 3
CHS Football 5 hr Betty 4
Chad Huddleston Wed Jump 61

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web