alabama

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

i believe u may have left out some minor details..... but i could be missing something
snippy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

He also went by Bolt thrower and who knows whatever other ridiculous moniker.

“That Guy Who Made Fun Of You”

Since: Feb 09

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Judged:

snippy wrote:
What ever happened to this dumbsh!t?
You sir are no kin to me and I will have your silence.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Judged:

people just start missing ya on here Jackhammer. If there's no one here to argue with them they start to whine about no arguing, and then when you're on here they start bitching that you're back. silly stuff

“That Guy Who Made Fun Of You”

Since: Feb 09

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Judged:

DarthBadger wrote:
people just start missing ya on here Jackhammer. If there's no one here to argue with them they start to whine about no arguing, and then when you're on here they start bitching that you're back. silly stuff
I guess I'm going to have to disappoint a few people. I'm not back on the Cookeville forums. I might post a few times in this thread out of boredom, but that's pretty much it. The Cookeville forums are just dreadful.

I'm sure my "haters" will be like "BLAH BLAH GOOD WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE BLAH BLAH", but it's threads like this that show me other wise.

I find it absolutely humorous that Snippy (who I might add shouldn't be talking bad about anyone's forum name) actually was thinking about me out of nowhere to just make this thread.

Cookeville forums turned into a total suckfest since it's nothing but talking about how some dumb broad is a pill inhaling slut, or how some guy is cheating on his wife/gf with so and so, or asking if some dipshit is a good person or not.
For Real

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Thermonuclear Jackhammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'm going to have to disappoint a few people. I'm not back on the Cookeville forums. I might post a few times in this thread out of boredom, but that's pretty much it. The Cookeville forums are just dreadful.
I'm sure my "haters" will be like "BLAH BLAH GOOD WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE BLAH BLAH", but it's threads like this that show me other wise.
I find it absolutely humorous that Snippy (who I might add shouldn't be talking bad about anyone's forum name) actually was thinking about me out of nowhere to just make this thread.
Cookeville forums turned into a total suckfest since it's nothing but talking about how some dumb broad is a pill inhaling slut, or how some guy is cheating on his wife/gf with so and so, or asking if some dipshit is a good person or not.
Glad to see you back on here BT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 44 min Julia 141,541
byran marshall 1 hr meatball 1
Norwalk propertry (Mar '13) 2 hr property assesor 16
Democrat Obama is Making JOBS America. (Apr '12) 3 hr Omar 50
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Zeke 8,980
Megan Rice, use to be Atchison 4 hr TennFan 1
Chris mcbroom (Jun '13) 5 hr honest resident 10
Shutdown UCDD and UCHRA 21 hr old soldier 39
Soon to be Sheriff Farris 21 hr Sarah Beth 44
•••
•••
•••
Cookeville Dating