thermonuclear idiot
snippy

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2010
What ever happened to this dumbsh!t?
alabama

Cookeville, TN

#2 Dec 29, 2010
i believe u may have left out some minor details..... but i could be missing something
snippy

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2010
He also went by Bolt thrower and who knows whatever other ridiculous moniker.

“That Guy Who Made Fun Of You”

Since: Feb 09

Johnson City, TN

#4 Dec 29, 2010
snippy wrote:
What ever happened to this dumbsh!t?
You sir are no kin to me and I will have your silence.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Dec 29, 2010
people just start missing ya on here Jackhammer. If there's no one here to argue with them they start to whine about no arguing, and then when you're on here they start bitching that you're back. silly stuff

“That Guy Who Made Fun Of You”

Since: Feb 09

Johnson City, TN

#8 Dec 29, 2010
DarthBadger wrote:
people just start missing ya on here Jackhammer. If there's no one here to argue with them they start to whine about no arguing, and then when you're on here they start bitching that you're back. silly stuff
I guess I'm going to have to disappoint a few people. I'm not back on the Cookeville forums. I might post a few times in this thread out of boredom, but that's pretty much it. The Cookeville forums are just dreadful.

I'm sure my "haters" will be like "BLAH BLAH GOOD WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE BLAH BLAH", but it's threads like this that show me other wise.

I find it absolutely humorous that Snippy (who I might add shouldn't be talking bad about anyone's forum name) actually was thinking about me out of nowhere to just make this thread.

Cookeville forums turned into a total suckfest since it's nothing but talking about how some dumb broad is a pill inhaling slut, or how some guy is cheating on his wife/gf with so and so, or asking if some dipshit is a good person or not.
For Real

Cookeville, TN

#9 Dec 29, 2010
Thermonuclear Jackhammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'm going to have to disappoint a few people. I'm not back on the Cookeville forums. I might post a few times in this thread out of boredom, but that's pretty much it. The Cookeville forums are just dreadful.
I'm sure my "haters" will be like "BLAH BLAH GOOD WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE BLAH BLAH", but it's threads like this that show me other wise.
I find it absolutely humorous that Snippy (who I might add shouldn't be talking bad about anyone's forum name) actually was thinking about me out of nowhere to just make this thread.
Cookeville forums turned into a total suckfest since it's nothing but talking about how some dumb broad is a pill inhaling slut, or how some guy is cheating on his wife/gf with so and so, or asking if some dipshit is a good person or not.
Glad to see you back on here BT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's all good 44 min Moral compass 1
Tennessee Republican Wants Taco Bell Shut Down 2 hr Amr344 9
Be watchful of ARABS 2 hr Amr344 79
drug dealers 2 hr solution 10
Kid walked out of First Baptist Mothers Day Out 2 hr solution 15
Brittany Fletcher Elmore 2 hr Me-me 2
Any gay guys in Cookeville or surrounding area (Jun '10) 3 hr brd 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages