School shooting and batman movie shoo...

School shooting and batman movie shooting

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

Interesting

Cookeville, TN

#1 Dec 16, 2012
The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.

This seems odd to me that both of these shooters- Their fathers were to testify before the senate on this scandalÖI donít know but..it seems odd to me.
well

Cookeville, TN

#2 Dec 16, 2012
Wonder why no mention of this in the mainstream news media?
Jeff

Cookeville, TN

#3 Dec 16, 2012
This whole event is terrible and my condolence goes out to these folks, but it seems the media is going to turn this into a gun issue instead of what it really is a nut goes off killing people.
This guy could have used a bomb and killed even more people.
No the news media seems to direct their reporting toward the gun ban agenda due to the number of libs
Mexico has a total gun ban and look at how many people are being murdered daily thereÖthe people have nothing to defend themselves with.
I donít see people giving up their guns and thatís the agenda and we knew this was coming sometime back.
I believe thatís why gun and ammo sales are more now then ever in history.
If people were going to voluntarily give up their guns, I donít think they would be buying them as they are.
I only hope they realize this before they try to start a ban.
This is still America and always will be, no need in trying to TRY to punish gun owners for what a few idiots did.
Jeff

Cookeville, TN

#4 Dec 16, 2012
Interesting wrote:
The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.
This seems odd to me that both of these shooters- Their fathers were to testify before the senate on this scandalÖI donít know but..it seems odd to me.
I saw a Video on You Tube earlier today and went back to look at it and it was taken down, must be something to this.
Gosh

United States

#5 Dec 16, 2012
And both happened in states that begin with the letter C

Take the tin foil off your head and get of the basement for a while.
Gosh

Cookeville, TN

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Gosh wrote:
And both happened in states that begin with the letter C
Take the tin foil off your head and get of the basement for a while.
haha what's it matter to you Overweight couth tatter lol
Do you know awnser

Saint Petersburg, FL

#7 Dec 16, 2012
Adam Lanza was he taking the same psychiatric drugs as all the other school shooters ?

We only need to ask one simple question to determine ďwhat could have set the teenage gunman off.Ē That question is: What psychiatric drug was he taking or withdrawing from? Sometimes simple questions are the hardest to ask. That question would be hard for the media to ask, because after reporting the event, taking station breaks for advertisements for antidepressants and sedatives might give big media editors and producers indigestion, since their very existence depends on Big Pharma sponsorship. That question would be hard for some politicians to ask because it might jeopardize Big Pharma campaign contributions (footnote 2). And that question might be hard for many Americans to ask because they are consuming psychiatric medications like candy.

The Physicians' Desk Reference lists the following adverse reactions (side effects) to antidepressants among a host of other physical and neuropsychiatric effects. None of these adverse reactions (side effects) is listed as Rare. They are all listed as either Frequent or as Infrequent:

Manic Reaction (Mania, e.g., Kleptomania, Pyromania, Dipsomania, Nymphomania)
Hypomania (e.g., poor judgment, over spending, impulsivity, etc.)
Abnormal Thinking
Hallucinations
Personality Disorder
Amnesia
Agitation
Psychosis
Abnormal Dreams
Emotional Lability (Or Instability)
Alcohol Abuse and/or Craving
Hostility
Paranoid Reactions
Confusion
Delusions
Sleep Disorders
Akathisia (Severe Inner Restlessness)
Discontinuation (Withdrawal) Syndrome
Impulsivity

Sources:

http://ssristories.com/

http://cegant.com/commentary/school-shootings...

School Shootings and Psychiatric Drugs .

Do you know that the perpetrators of some of the most notorious school shootings in the world were on antidepressants?

No? I dinít think so. Most people donít. It doesnít get talked about very often.

But in fact Cho Seung Hui, the shooter in the Virginia Tech massacre in Blacksburg, Virginia was on antidepressant medications. He killed thirty three people and wounded countless others, before taking his own life.

Eric Harris, one of the shooters at Columbine High School, in Littleton, Colorado was on antidepressant medications at the time of his shooting rampage with fellow classmate, Dylan Klebold.

Matti Juhani Saari, the shooter of ten at a Finnish College in Europe was on antidepressant medications at the time of his shooting spree when he later took his own life.

Kip Kinkel, the fifteen year old shooter at Thurston High School in Springfield, Oregon, had been on anti-depressants in the weeks before his shooting spree that killed and injured nearly two dozen people.

Source of that http://www.newexistentialists.com/posts/05-20...

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Absolute garbage.
just saying it right

Cookeville, TN

#9 Dec 20, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
Absolute garbage.
From one "NUT CASE" to judge another!!

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#10 Dec 22, 2012
It was total trash, the way these things were invented. It's either a way to kill the terminally ill or invented all together to implement gun control. If a hobby haver should wish to make use of assault rifles, in safe target practice or rural home defense, i'm fine with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girl who works At body partz 24 min Nobama 2
Unitarians in Ridgecrest 1 hr DeDominicis 19
Senior Lifestyles Stephanie Butler 2 hr Charley 4
your woman is now my woman 2 hr Hang him 9
Obese Cookeville women in booty shorts with the... 2 hr dumb hick 2
#neveragain 4 hr Man 6
I Am Worship 5 hr CWC 1

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance