Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
twisted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 9, 2011
 
Why have all the tobacco stores stopped selling it? Does anyone know where you can purchase it now?
lollipop

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 9, 2011
 
I wouldn't try the new stuff kush cause that stuffs bad it made me throw up for 2 days and they outlawed sprinkles
stupidpplsux

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 9, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cause too many people loved getting high off it so yeah of course just like the other brands back then they banned it again just wait a couple months they'll be selling it again under another brand name... Its riduclous legalize the real thing already sheesh better yet legalize all drugs and let the stupid people get all over that sh1t and end up dead or finally off our planet.... Lifes too short to waste time trying to regulate what we can and cannont consume f#ck off let them od and die!!! World would be a much better place with less stupid people so whatcha gotta lose? Stop cryin when your kids get ahold of this sh1t and go too far with it... of course you puked cause you did too much dipsh~t
Me-Myself-I

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 9, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

First off, this stuff is bad for you, its so much more harmful than pot could ever be, plus you never know what they are adding to it or how much so every type or even bag could be different. Second what they were selling is legal in the US and TN, its just Cookeville or County police that have LIED to force them to remove it. Third and most important, if we regulated and controlled Marijuana like we do tobacco and alcohol, set limits and regulations to keep people safe, like driving laws and Age limits then we wouldnt have any of this fake pot stuff for sale nor would we have such a drug problem with our kids too. You dont see people selling or making beer to sell to kids any time any where do you?

Overall, pot kills no one(never in human history) its nontoxic, has been used by humans for 10,000 years prior to our prohibition of it, including George Washington and the rest of the founding fathers, plus the fact Hemp(marijuana) built this nation and every country before us, hemp won the wars for us and even after the prohibition of it they came back to TN and KY to grow it again for WW2. And the fact that Hemp, is the real reason marijuana is illegal to begin with its the big money hungry people that didnt want Hemp to thrive and instead made their money from oil and Tree pulp so now we have had 74yrs of failed drug policies due to it. Let alone the fact about all our medicines that we used prior to the 1937 prohibition on marijuana they were all made from marijuana, in fact your great grand parents had cannabis/marijuana pills in their medicine box at home like they were aspirin or advil today! All these things should be told to the public, yet you say "marijuana" and people think Crack!

This crap with Herbal incenses needs to bring a larger issue to light and thats Re-legalizing marijuana and we as people that see the truth and the problems that this Drug War has caused our nation, we all need to step up and start demanding we change these failed policies and start telling the truth about marijuana and Hemp to everyone.

Lastly look for yourself, with the internet now, you can see for yourself the true history of this plant the truth about its use and the truth why we still lock up citizens for using it. Dont believe me, prove me wrong, and once you try, you too will see the truth Im speaking about! Its simple we have been lied to, still lied to today and they will keep doing it until we all learn the truth and fight their lies and corruption when it comes to marijuana.

Oh and I bet if you go to another county they may still be selling that crap!
Me-Myself-I

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 9, 2011
 

Judged:

1

By the way, you want TN to put every citizen back to work and make TN a free school and collage state for our kids, have free TN healthcare for all and a surplus every year in the states budget and many many more social programs all 100% paid for, LEGALIZE MARIJUANA and tax it.
gone baby gone

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 9, 2011
 

Judged:

2

Collage? lol! The TBI has sent bulletins out to every store in Tennessee. If you need this crap that badly to drive to another county, then you are a total addict. Make it easy. Don't do drugs at ALL!
Richard

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 12, 2011
 
I have been smoking this stuff occasionally for a yr. Now you cant get it anywhere all of the sudden everyone seems scared to sell it. Will there be a blend that is legal at some point or is this the end of herbal incense in TN?
ffad

Baxter, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 12, 2011
 
Me-Myself-I wrote:
First off, this stuff is bad for you, its so much more harmful than pot could ever be, plus you never know what they are adding to it or how much so every type or even bag could be different. Second what they were selling is legal in the US and TN, its just Cookeville or County police that have LIED to force them to remove it. Third and most important, if we regulated and controlled Marijuana like we do tobacco and alcohol, set limits and regulations to keep people safe, like driving laws and Age limits then we wouldnt have any of this fake pot stuff for sale nor would we have such a drug problem with our kids too. You dont see people selling or making beer to sell to kids any time any where do you?
Overall, pot kills no one(never in human history) its nontoxic, has been used by humans for 10,000 years prior to our prohibition of it, including George Washington and the rest of the founding fathers, plus the fact Hemp(marijuana) built this nation and every country before us, hemp won the wars for us and even after the prohibition of it they came back to TN and KY to grow it again for WW2. And the fact that Hemp, is the real reason marijuana is illegal to begin with its the big money hungry people that didnt want Hemp to thrive and instead made their money from oil and Tree pulp so now we have had 74yrs of failed drug policies due to it. Let alone the fact about all our medicines that we used prior to the 1937 prohibition on marijuana they were all made from marijuana, in fact your great grand parents had cannabis/marijuana pills in their medicine box at home like they were aspirin or advil today! All these things should be told to the public, yet you say "marijuana" and people think Crack!
This crap with Herbal incenses needs to bring a larger issue to light and thats Re-legalizing marijuana and we as people that see the truth and the problems that this Drug War has caused our nation, we all need to step up and start demanding we change these failed policies and start telling the truth about marijuana and Hemp to everyone.
Lastly look for yourself, with the internet now, you can see for yourself the true history of this plant the truth about its use and the truth why we still lock up citizens for using it. Dont believe me, prove me wrong, and once you try, you too will see the truth Im speaking about! Its simple we have been lied to, still lied to today and they will keep doing it until we all learn the truth and fight their lies and corruption when it comes to marijuana.
Oh and I bet if you go to another county they may still be selling that crap!
Me-Myself-I for president!
Me-Myself-I

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

@ffad, I wouldnt want that Job, but what I would like to see is everyone that agrees with me to start doing something about it, join together and fight these prohibitionists. We have facts and truth on our side we only need to teach the public of those facts and truths and our job will be done.

Yet I see no one in this city or in this state for that matter working for any of it. We sit here and act like someday it will be legal, but its never going to happen that way, no magic person is going to just stop the drug war. Its up to us to demand it and to show them the harm and corruption prohibition has created, just like it did in the 20s and 30s for alcohol prohibition. Sitting around wishing for freedom will never work, it was the fight of many to push the British out and gain our freedom and its going to take all of us to fight this prohibition to end it once and for all!

I dont want to be President I just want my medical cannabis so I dont have to suffer through this life bed ridden and without hope. I just want to be free and not called a criminal. I just want cannabis to be used like humans have used it for 10,000 years prior to the last 74 where a small few think they can make morally based laws on their misinformed and corrupted morals but because they have the power and wealth to make those laws we are just suppose to sit back and love them? I think not, thats not the nation I want to live in.

Im too old and have been fighting this too long, seems by my self, I have to say Im about ready to make the easy move to the west, to freedom, to life! So I ask, are their people in TN that want this to change, are willing to make every effort to make that change happen and are ready to step up and speak truth based on facts? If so then great lets do it, but if not I may as well go west now, because TN has no hope of ever legalizing!

And again, we wouldnt even have this herbal crap if cannabis was regulated and controlled, just like the bath tub gin in the 30s that made people go blind, this is a product of prohibition and until we end prohibition we will see countless products more harmful than the prohibited item ever could be.

Lets face it we all know the truth here, what are we waiting for, more kids deaths, more of the military tactics and police state, how about more prisons, really is that the answer?
hearya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Yep that's basically the route this hick town is headed they don't care to lie some more and let the cartel resume reaping the profit of the good ole ganja industry they just listen and buy whatever their ccongressmen feeds them. You also have to have a nice sum of money to get a moment of their time to pull their heads out of the sand and educate them. They're not going to listen to some average Joe rant or go on about it even if they did they would still be afraid to lose out on their kickbacks from big parma corps that stand to lose billions if it was ever legalized fully they sterotype potsmokers as stupid morons etc...Heck some of them already own a nice slice of the healthcare industry that would proably hurt if it was legalized as well.

They don't care that shady stores are pushing possibly substances that are worst than the actual real thing. They just take advantage of the religious folks that belive its really bad and actually "devil weed" which is absoultely outragous cause they're fighting against their very own belief which is herbs are for man to consume. What else can that possibily mean?! Other than fuckin toke up or eat it as you prefer. Its a total clusterfuck of ignorant ass rednecks and Bible thumper morons that run the show in this town. Meanwhile they're ok with setting up liqour stores all over the corners of this county cause of course they love the tax revunue and busting drunks that keep their courts and prison systems lined up with cash and the sheriff hogs it all up instead of takin care of repairs that need attention badly he'd rather blame the other party or kick the can down the road... Yep this is excatly a shithole we live in. Keep looking out for more drunks and auto accidents from their actions who cares we keep on voting these hillybillies back into office year after year like its all good!
yoyo

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 22, 2011
 
wen hair care rocks
Hightimes

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 24, 2011
 
They do sell the Herbal Incense in Johnson City, TN
Jason

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 7, 2011
 
My hands down favorite company has to be http://www.kingchronicherbals.com they have the best prices for the strongest product I have found
HIGH

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 15, 2011
 
I found Mad Hatter on amazon for a good price from myazgame. Oddly they are from Tn and mail to Tn. Therefor receive shipment within a couple of days.
herbal incense

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 6, 2012
 
twisted wrote:
Why have all the tobacco stores stopped selling it? Does anyone know where you can purchase it now?
Strong herbal incense for sale in nashville and surrounding areas contact me for more information at nashvilleherbalincense, or if your out of state we ship anywhere visit us at nashvilleherbalincense.webs.com
http://nashvilleherbalincense.webs.com
herbal incense

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 6, 2012
 
Hightimes wrote:
They do sell the Herbal Incense in Johnson City, TN
Strong herbal incense for sale in nashville and surrounding areas contact me for more information at nashvilleherbalincense@gmail.c om, or if your out of state we ship anywhere visit us at nashvilleherbalincense.webs.com
http://nashvilleherbalincense.webs.com
tenther

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 16, 2012
 
You are all mixed up...do you want MORE federal government involvement in regulating our freedom away? Do some research.... the federal government never have the authority to make it illegal in the first place. A nullification is the ritefull remedy.
Me-Myself-I wrote:
First off, this stuff is bad for you, its so much more harmful than pot could ever be, plus you never know what they are adding to it or how much so every type or even bag could be different. Second what they were selling is legal in the US and TN, its just Cookeville or County police that have LIED to force them to remove it. Third and most important, if we regulated and controlled Marijuana like we do tobacco and alcohol, set limits and regulations to keep people safe, like driving laws and Age limits then we wouldnt have any of this fake pot stuff for sale nor would we have such a drug problem with our kids too. You dont see people selling or making beer to sell to kids any time any where do you?
Overall, pot kills no one(never in human history) its nontoxic, has been used by humans for 10,000 years prior to our prohibition of it, including George Washington and the rest of the founding fathers, plus the fact Hemp(marijuana) built this nation and every country before us, hemp won the wars for us and even after the prohibition of it they came back to TN and KY to grow it again for WW2. And the fact that Hemp, is the real reason marijuana is illegal to begin with its the big money hungry people that didnt want Hemp to thrive and instead made their money from oil and Tree pulp so now we have had 74yrs of failed drug policies due to it. Let alone the fact about all our medicines that we used prior to the 1937 prohibition on marijuana they were all made from marijuana, in fact your great grand parents had cannabis/marijuana pills in their medicine box at home like they were aspirin or advil today! All these things should be told to the public, yet you say "marijuana" and people think Crack!
This crap with Herbal incenses needs to bring a larger issue to light and thats Re-legalizing marijuana and we as people that see the truth and the problems that this Drug War has caused our nation, we all need to step up and start demanding we change these failed policies and start telling the truth about marijuana and Hemp to everyone.
Lastly look for yourself, with the internet now, you can see for yourself the true history of this plant the truth about its use and the truth why we still lock up citizens for using it. Dont believe me, prove me wrong, and once you try, you too will see the truth Im speaking about! Its simple we have been lied to, still lied to today and they will keep doing it until we all learn the truth and fight their lies and corruption when it comes to marijuana.
Oh and I bet if you go to another county they may still be selling that crap!

Since: Feb 13

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 13, 2013
 
buy herbal incense here www.funkyscents.com

Since: Feb 13

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 19, 2013
 
Free Samples @ www.funkyscents.com
herbmaster2013

Clinton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 28, 2013
 
michhellesmoky wrote:
Free Samples @ www.funkyscents.com
still waiting to hear from you guys? herbmaster2013 on spicelog.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min WTSenior 141,733
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WOW 8,990
Tonya Michelle Phy arrested (Feb '13) 1 hr Question 164
7 days consecutive work? Isn't that illegal? (Apr '11) 1 hr Mjl 335
Shutdown UCDD and UCHRA 1 hr old soldier 43
people screwed by compugeeks of Sparta tn (Jun '11) 5 hr pissed 81
More bad news for the South 8 hr Yup 1
Soon to be Sheriff Farris 10 hr Casper 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cookeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cookeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cookeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••