First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pretender restaurant

United States

#21 May 26, 2011
Its not authentic Italian food but its OK. Better than Fazoli's I suppose.

U want great italian go to genesis in crossville. Its a little hole in the wall place close to the outlet mall. But its good.
Customer

Monroe, NC

#22 May 26, 2011
I have always been very pleased with the service and food. Loved it at the old building too! The staff has always been more than polite and a plus side of having to wait for the made from scratch meals to be made and served is that you can socialize with your table. Every other restaurant the food is out, and then your server wants you out just as quickly. I understand servers only make so much but a home town restaurant is the best way to go if you do not want to be forced out of your table so the server at Olive Garden can make an extra 5 bucks from the next table. Mama Rosa's in the BEST!
Been There

Monroe, NC

#23 May 26, 2011
The guy in the back is the owner's son and he's ok but his brother who's up front more has a better personality and is WAY HOTTER!!!!!!!!!!
jenn

United States

#24 Jan 11, 2013
We went to eat there today for lunch. The mother and son were screaming at eachother infront of us. Then went out of sight and were screaming louder. They were slamming shit everywhere. I will never go back there again. The most unprofessional place I've ever seen.
nono

Cookeville, TN

#25 Jan 11, 2013
morgan bailey sucks as a waitress
Food afficianado

Tullahoma, TN

#26 Jan 11, 2013
jenn wrote:
We went to eat there today for lunch. The mother and son were screaming at eachother infront of us. Then went out of sight and were screaming louder. They were slamming shit everywhere. I will never go back there again. The most unprofessional place I've ever seen.
Wow, sounds like Jersey Mike's owner lady yelling at her crew in front of customers.

You'd think they would take it in a back room and shut the door, then carry on like idiots.
jenn

United States

#27 Jan 11, 2013
You would think so. I could tell the staff were embarrassed by the owners behavior
never understood

Nashville, TN

#28 Jan 12, 2013
food is not bad but it is definitely nothing special either. never understood why it is popular.

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#29 Jan 12, 2013
It's good, i especially like the stromboli with anchovies and garlic but once when i went in there, they gave me a salad with olived that didnt have pits in them. Olives i can toy with is partially why i liked them!
New Law

Cookeville, TN

#30 Jan 13, 2013
exemployee wrote:
She is a very sweet woman, she got the restaurant in the divorce because he was sleeping with a waitress. She isnt italian but she was married to one for long enough to know the ropes. She runs a great eatery and the food takes so long to get because it is all homemade to order. Can't say that for many places around here. Sal was a sweetheart but an complete prick to her. he has another restaurant, look him up if you want.
The wother Woman done her a huge favor. It's ashame the men dont have to live with the other Woman for the rest of his life, I know that other woman and she is ugly,nasty,trashy and no doubt has cooter croutch. That would make a great new law to think about before you cheat on your partner.
trash

Cookeville, TN

#31 Jan 13, 2013
nastyness fest ALWAYS has been always will be nothing but trash works there!! and that is fact!!!
not true

Cookeville, TN

#32 Jan 13, 2013
trash wrote:
nastyness fest ALWAYS has been always will be nothing but trash works there!! and that is fact!!!
my girlfriend works there and she is beautiful and defiantly not trash get a life
jrr38501

Cookeville, TN

#33 Jan 13, 2013
I like world foods better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Jenner "I am a woman" 2 hr lol 3
any one know lee flat (mad lee) (Aug '11) 2 hr still here 35
The old icandy building 3 hr Pissed off mother 2
Herald Citizen article 3 hr Info 8
Good Family Physician? (Feb '14) 5 hr Darmecus Jenkins 9
military flying over Cookeville.. 5 hr Al Henry 5
the new taxi 6 hr someone 15
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE