Is Wesley Bray a good lawyer?

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Crawfordsville, IN

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Just need some real answers. Don't base it off of opinion, I would like people who have used him personally. Thanks.
who

Columbia, SC

#2 Sep 21, 2011
Never heard of him. You would probably be better off checking into the online reviews of lawyers. All you are going to get here is trash talking and spammers. Unless that is really what you are looking for and why you have posted this.
idk

Albemarle, NC

#3 Sep 21, 2011
I don't know if he is a good lawyer but he sure is good to look at.

Crawfordsville, IN

#4 Sep 21, 2011
I am just looking for people who have used him or know of him. I am not interested in spammers. Thx.
get

Cookeville, TN

#5 Sep 22, 2011
get steve randolph
bad news

Cookeville, TN

#6 Sep 23, 2011
He's great! Good guy!
OC Lawyer

Columbia, SC

#7 Sep 24, 2011
Steve Randolph is a great guy, he doesn't have a dishonest bone in his body and he will work hard for you. You don't have to worry about being overcharged, or having him tell you to get another attorney when he decides he can't get any more money out of you. Steve really is one of the best attorneys in town but he gets overlooked because he is just quietly going about his business and not out there trying to make sure everyone knows his name.

Crawfordsville, IN

#8 Sep 24, 2011
Thanks everyone! I will look into the others, but everyone has told me he was a good guy and I was interested. Thanks.
OC Lawyer

Columbia, SC

#9 Sep 25, 2011
C.B. I would encourage you to look at the other options out there. I am not going to bash the guy (Bray) on topix, but he is young has a lot to learn.
seriously

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2011
OC Lawyer wrote:
C.B. I would encourage you to look at the other options out there. I am not going to bash the guy (Bray) on topix, but he is young has a lot to learn.
OC Lawyer, did you really just throw the age card?! What does age have to do with anything? You act like he's in his twenties just getting out of law school...which is not the case. Let's not 'bash' good, hard-working people on here. If I needed an attorney, he would be the one I would absolutely turn to. C.B., yes he is a great attorney and will help you out a great deal.

Crawfordsville, IN

#11 Sep 27, 2011
Thank you!
cooke

Cookeville, TN

#12 Sep 28, 2011
Mr. Bray is a great lawyer and from sitting in the court room and observing, I would say he is #1 in cookeville. Also like mr. chaffin
april

Mount Holly, NC

#13 Sep 29, 2011
beatbox wrote:
Just need some real answers. Don't base it off of opinion, I would like people who have used him personally. Thanks.
I have used him on several occasions or family members have and we r still using him so I say go for it at least talk to him

Crawfordsville, IN

#14 Sep 29, 2011
Thanks, he seems like a great lawyer.
droiduser

United States

#15 Sep 30, 2011
Have used Bray for my son!....he is a great lawyer!....reasonable, honest, and very good at his job!.....
yeah

Cookeville, TN

#16 Oct 1, 2011
Bray is good. It worked out well when i spent my money with him.
bodog

Gallatin, TN

#17 Oct 3, 2011
Mr bray worked at the DA's office for awhile bak several years ago. I know him but have never had to use him, but he seems to be a pretty smart man so I dont think you could go wrong with him

Crawfordsville, IN

#18 Oct 6, 2011
Wow! I didn't know that. He should know both sides. Thanks, bodog!
gees

Cookeville, TN

#19 Oct 16, 2011
hes pretty good he has his moments
ccav

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jan 11, 2012
YES!!"" wesley is a good lawyer and a great guy!"" I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug bust 3 hr casper 1
Trendy Trades 5 hr Al Henry 2
Restaurants for sale or lease? (Feb '11) 6 hr Chef 29
pace setters 8 hr um yeah1212 7
Toby's Asphalt Sealing (May '12) 11 hr spendacone 19
Chickens in city limits 12 hr Sally 9
jobs 12 hr Sally 2
Cookeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web