worst location in cookeville for drug...

worst location in cookeville for drug activity

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a concerned citizen

Columbia, TN

#1 Jan 16, 2013
What is the worst area in cookeville for drug activity?
Tobias

Livingston, TN

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Lookin to score some drugs?
hum

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2013
a concerned citizen wrote:
What is the worst area in cookeville for drug activity?
I would say in the head of a drug user. Good question Alex. I will take hookers aren't free for $600 please.
whatshesaid

Chesterfield, SC

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Walmart pharmacy.
Andy

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jan 17, 2013
The high school!

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Anywhere that gets regular patrols from the police or has a sub-station near by.
just saying it right

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jan 17, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
Anywhere that gets regular patrols from the police or has a sub-station near by.
You are too stupid for words!!!
dealer

Crossville, TN

#8 Jan 17, 2013
walgreens
modesta

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 18, 2013
The L block is what they call it. It is the area behind Wendys on willow.

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#10 Jan 18, 2013
just saying it right wrote:
<quoted text>You are too stupid for words!!!
Go ahead with your counter-point.
just saying it right

Cookeville, TN

#11 Jan 18, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead with your counter-point.
For the sake of argument, There is NO counter point! Stupid is stupid!!!
Jake T

United States

#12 Jan 18, 2013
The projects on corner of Willow and Jackson. That or Algood manner.
a concerned citizen

Columbia, TN

#13 Jan 18, 2013
armstrong apts. 7th st.
Go See Heisenberg

Manchester, TN

#14 Jan 18, 2013
I heard of this guy called Heisenberg, his stuff is blue.

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#15 Jan 19, 2013
just saying it right wrote:
<quoted text> For the sake of argument, There is NO counter point! Stupid is stupid!!!
"behind Wendys",The projos bye where mrs winners used to be/jackson (and i dont mind lumping them together) have sub-stations. It's like, when they dont have to do anything to stop crime, they do it, inflamming the problem, when they should be helping, they dont. How do i describe it? I guess the thinking is not to allow OUr low income areas to become swamped as so many urban low income areas have been, with crime. Still people with little or no money do certain things to get it,or to enjoy recreation, that may not be legal and certain people with money may capitalize on it. Rice trailer park over the tracks on 70,Pippin trailer park dont have substations, then i didnt see THAT MUCH dope over there, supposedly a bust was going on when i was frequenting pippin lol Boatman had drugs but i'm not certain what chanels were used to get it there, they have a substation. Look, it's low money areas. This isnt the 1800's and rich folks dont hold a racket on vice anymore.
Desert Storm Vet

Mcminnville, TN

#16 Jan 20, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>"behind Wendys",The projos bye where mrs winners used to be/jackson (and i dont mind lumping them together) have sub-stations. It's like, when they dont have to do anything to stop crime, they do it, inflamming the problem, when they should be helping, they dont. How do i describe it? I guess the thinking is not to allow OUr low income areas to become swamped as so many urban low income areas have been, with crime. Still people with little or no money do certain things to get it,or to enjoy recreation, that may not be legal and certain people with money may capitalize on it. Rice trailer park over the tracks on 70,Pippin trailer park dont have substations, then i didnt see THAT MUCH dope over there, supposedly a bust was going on when i was frequenting pippin lol Boatman had drugs but i'm not certain what chanels were used to get it there, they have a substation. Look, it's low money areas. This isnt the 1800's and rich folks dont hold a racket on vice anymore.
Why do you not like police officers?
uutt oohh

Cookeville, TN

#17 Jan 21, 2013
Briargate 2nd house on the left

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#18 Jan 22, 2013
I'm not certain again why my comments were markes as spam by these sheltered idiot but okay. Briargate has two households, at least that regularly use or used drugs,good guess but i'm not certain that the use is quite as expansive as the other locations i told you about.

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#19 Jan 22, 2013
Desert Storm Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you not like police officers?
When they should look into a problem they do a half ass job at it, when they shoudnt, they huddle up like flies on cow turds.They allocate their people in such a way that if you honestly need help they're opposed to doing it and if they want to ostricize you for being critical of a pal you may see three of them at a time.Now, as for what came first, i dont know, the substations look as old as anything there, it may have been an attempt at suppression of an issue but law enforcement oft times make use of secret police that obtain and use unlawful substances, with pre-arranged remarks(that's the part i hate) and sociopathic,snotty attitudes. West Eighth,Boatman, trailer park on Pippin,Cumber Ln etc
Desert Storm Vet

Mcminnville, TN

#20 Jan 22, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>When they should look into a problem they do a half ass job at it, when they shoudnt, they huddle up like flies on cow turds.They allocate their people in such a way that if you honestly need help they're opposed to doing it and if they want to ostricize you for being critical of a pal you may see three of them at a time.Now, as for what came first, i dont know, the substations look as old as anything there, it may have been an attempt at suppression of an issue but law enforcement oft times make use of secret police that obtain and use unlawful substances, with pre-arranged remarks(that's the part i hate) and sociopathic,snotty attitudes. West Eighth,Boatman, trailer park on Pippin,Cumber Ln etc
Luckily for me, I have not had the same experiences. When I call for police assistance, I get the help I request. I also do not put myself into situations which look bad on me or that will get me injured or arrested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A few local homewreckers on this site. 1 hr brandon 17
Academy Sports + Outdoors 700 New jobs coming (Aug '14) 1 hr please 63
Democrat meeting in Cookeville Dec 30,2016 @ 6... 2 hr Trumper 11
good mom and pop restaurants in cookeville? (Oct '10) 10 hr The Man about Town 12
ZAXBYS Algood, Not sure about it. Thoughts? 13 hr Disgusted 8
Easy money 17 hr Easy 1
they anyone that can tell me to get a box of food Tue Lifeishardsometimes 2

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages