the 17th-20th
citizen

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jun 1, 2010
Thanks, a lot of hot women there?
asdf

Springfield, SC

#4 Jun 1, 2010
Hot? depends on what you consider hot. Just go to their website and see for yourself. Caution not for younger childeren to see. www.JuneBugBoogie.com
jkl semicolon

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jun 1, 2010
made that mistake once, won't look at that site again!
asdf

Springfield, SC

#6 Jun 1, 2010
Yeah, i here you.
curious

Livingston, TN

#8 Jun 1, 2010
it is to high to walk around and look at old nasty trashy worn out bikers(men and women)
Sweetietn

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jun 2, 2010
Lol agree with curious and im a woman myself
Loveit

Detroit, MI

#11 Jun 2, 2010
Best party of the summer. Folks from all walks just Havin a good time. Everybody from professionals to bikers are there. There are some ugly ones and there are some beautiful ones. They all stay right there and not out driving and such. Everybody should go at least once. Will probably be about 5000 there.
Blissfull

Livingston, TN

#12 Jun 2, 2010
i went and seen enough for the price it is like sixty a person i am a girl my self but did not see any thing worth looking at
roadblocks

Cookeville, TN

#13 Jun 2, 2010
Loveit wrote:
Best party of the summer. Folks from all walks just Havin a good time. Everybody from professionals to bikers are there. There are some ugly ones and there are some beautiful ones. They all stay right there and not out driving and such. Everybody should go at least once. Will probably be about 5000 there.
Every year the cops out there set up a roadblock and stop every car that leaves. I know of three people that got stopped on the way out and ended up in jail. Once you go in... DO NOT LEAVE!
Hermon Monster

Springfield, SC

#14 Jun 2, 2010
I got stoped 5 times by 3 different counties, and 1 THP one day in less than an hour time, just driving threw hardys chapel, while the boogie was going on.
Because

Cookeville, TN

#15 Jun 3, 2010
Hermon Monster wrote:
I got stoped 5 times by 3 different counties, and 1 THP one day in less than an hour time, just driving threw hardys chapel, while the boogie was going on.
Because the law hates the Boogie and the trash it brings in. Three deaths have occurred through the years. One overdose, one heart attack and the last guy got hit by lightning while he was grounded to his HD and pulling his pecker. Probably another 'accidental' death out there this year too.
cant add

United States

#16 Jun 4, 2010
Hermon Monster wrote:
hey dumb a@@...3+1=4 not 5 where did you go to school at?
Hermon Monster

Mason, TN

#17 Jun 4, 2010
Hey smart a@@, Read very carefully. I will break this down in simple grade mathmatics. Yes I did get pulled over 5X by 3 counties, and 1 THP. Did i mention how many time each county pulled me over? NO I did not. But i will so you can understand better. Here is the simple math for you. Overton County pulled me over 2X, that means twice, Putnam pulled me over 1X, Jackson County got me 1X, and at last the THP got me 1X. So lets add 2+1+1+1=5. Ok, now that i got that broken down into futher detail, which i should have, but i figured since people could turn on a computer and at least get on here, they could figure it out. So again I did get pulled over 5X by 3 counties and 1 THP..........Class is over, your dismissed.
gross

United States

#18 Jun 4, 2010
I heard that ugly woman at the school board officre...the one That looks like E.T. i think her name is St. Harhart. Anyway i heard she was there last year topless running around trying to get beads. I hope her pictures aren't on the web site. That is way to gross of an image for me.
Loveit wrote:
five thousand nasty hoes

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jun 4, 2010
5000 really STD-ridden nasty hoes with boobs that sag down to their belly buttons will be there.

“"Just Myself"”

Since: May 10

"Near The Lake"

#21 Jun 5, 2010
jkl semicolon wrote:
made that mistake once, won't look at that site again!
I have been there one time and that done it up for me,I'll never be back.I got stopped twice by T.S.P.when I left to come home.I wasn't drinking due to the fact I don't drink.I guess if you want to see the NASTY side of life,go there just one time!!If you're a non-drinker and you're not into getting naked or half naked then you're an outtie in the crowd.It is a rough deal there.
CAROL

Smithville, TN

#22 Jun 8, 2010
Because wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the law hates the Boogie and the trash it brings in. Three deaths have occurred through the years. One overdose, one heart attack and the last guy got hit by lightning while he was grounded to his HD and pulling his pecker. Probably another 'accidental' death out there this year too.
Are you F--king crazy.. That lightening victim was an act of God. The guy who had the heart attack could have had it anywhere as well as the idiot who overdosed.. I WAS there when the guy got struck by lightening and this hurt alot of people. He had been sitting in my chair not long before this happened. Do you want to know how many lives this touched? ALOT of people. People that probably got saved from this. Not all the Law hates the Boogie cause there are law officers who go out there to party as well. As far as the trash it brings, It brings alot of hard earned money these guys make from working to spend in your town so YOU can go buy your bread and milk to feed your children.. you don't want it? Well I think this year we can find alot of flood victims and homeless people who would greatly appreciate it. You could be God's next victim..
jellybeans

Crossville, TN

#23 Jun 9, 2010
Well a neighbor had invited me to go..OMG glad i seen those pixs.No way i want to see that in person.My eyes are permanently scarred just from the images on screen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nudist colony nearby 10 min Billy 17
And Now at the Clown House White House with so ... 40 min Carl 45
Looking for Matt swallows(not the ex mayor) (Feb '15) 1 hr resident 5
build the wall, build the wall, build the wall 1 hr resident 80
Casey Bowman 1 hr Crew 6
Cookville hospital (Jan '15) 3 hr nutzaplente 19
News Cookeville bringing Jehovah's Witnesses together (Jul '12) 4 hr red blood relative 217

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages