Black Officer With Cookeville Police ...
teddy

Cookeville, TN

#21 Oct 12, 2012
bo-bo wrote:
Teddy I pay more in taxes then you make in a year. Try 20k I had to give to the goverment. I pay 28 percent what do you pay. And that's no lie TED.
Your taxes keep me up hahaha I pay nothing !! Free Obama phone Free rent free health care TG4 Obama ;)
NAPM

Cookeville, TN

#22 Oct 12, 2012
teddy wrote:
<quoted text>Your taxes keep me up hahaha I pay nothing !! Free Obama phone Free rent free health care TG4 Obama ;)
That was obvious from reading some of your post, something to be proud of and post about.
No self respect what so ever.
just me

Cookeville, TN

#23 Oct 12, 2012
teddy bonkers wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably have a problem only if the person in uniform is a black person too. Hypocrite.
Just why do you think you have the right to run down disable handicapped people.You wouldn't talk like that if you had a son disabled. Anyone who talks bad about handicapped or mental disability should have a family member with that problem. Some state patrol and cops are bad how would like to be stopped on 40 and they take everything out of your car and have the dogs check find nothing and than leave you setting on the side of the road with all of your things from your car setting on the side of the road. you have to put everything back
She is such a Looser

Cookeville, TN

#24 Oct 12, 2012
teddy bonkers wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably have a problem only if the person in uniform is a black person too. Hypocrite.
Thought anymore about dropping a few pounds?
bo-bo

Cookeville, TN

#25 Oct 12, 2012
teddy wrote:
<quoted text>Your taxes keep me up hahaha I pay nothing !! Free Obama phone Free rent free health care TG4 Obama ;)
If that's how you survive more power to you. It is not in my blood to do what you do. NO PRIDE NO GUTS TEDDY
Chihuahua

Greenwood, SC

#26 Oct 12, 2012
Cops are bad when the times come smoke them
really

Cookeville, TN

#27 Oct 12, 2012
Chihuahua wrote:
Cops are bad when the times come smoke them
But then you couldn't be calling them every time the wind rustled the leaves and you thought someone was breaking in on you.
Peterman

Boiling Springs, SC

#28 Oct 13, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>But then you couldn't be calling them every time the wind rustled the leaves and you thought someone was breaking in on you.
if someone broke in on me then all I need is a shop vac
teddy bonkers

United States

#29 Oct 13, 2012
She is such a Looser wrote:
<quoted text>Thought anymore about dropping a few pounds?
Explain your handle. What's a "looser"? Bet you got more pounds packed on you backside than a wart hog, but nice try.l, "LOOSER"! That's funny!
teddy bonkers

United States

#30 Oct 13, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Just why do you think you have the right to run down disable handicapped people.You wouldn't talk like that if you had a son disabled. Anyone who talks bad about handicapped or mental disability should have a family member with that problem. Some state patrol and cops are bad how would like to be stopped on 40 and they take everything out of your car and have the dogs check find nothing and than leave you setting on the side of the road with all of your things from your car setting on the side of the road. you have to put everything back
Keep up with the conversation. No one was talking about anyone handicapped. It's obvious your handicap is reading comprehension. If you don't disobey the law, you don't have to worry, but obviously you have first-hand knowledge. That's on you then isn't it?
Moe

Kingsport, TN

#32 Oct 13, 2012
Sure wrote:
You know, you might have heard the conversation, but you weren't there. I've seen the way the young adults drive up and down Jeferson, and they all need to be pulled if you ask me. You don't always know what your little darlings are up to, Mom. They don't always behave as they've been taught is right. I just wonder if you'd be saying the same if it wasn't the "black" police officer.
What the hell. Black is a description. Seems it is okay for an officer to put it in his description if they are looking for someone.You are probably black and probably one of the people who feel they have the freedom to talk anyway they want about white people and other races but feels it is a RACIST thing when someone uses black in a description. Go to HELL! Same people that thinks it is okay for president obama to say his PEOPLE. If a white person said this they would be considered a racist. I am so tired of the double standards and the turning everything into a racist thing. Get over it. You have the freedoms and rights I have. Black people are more racist than white because they can get away with it by saying they are just standing up for they're rights. Racist is racist no matter what the color of your skin.
Moe

Kingsport, TN

#33 Oct 13, 2012
ttruth wrote:
<quoted text>. He's probably not in the military. Notice how the parent just added that in after the one posted about their son being in the military. That was about as predictable as saying being black had nothing to do with it, than why say it? Most people would retain the officer's name, but no, he's the "black officer's". If the parent and the son were mature adults they would have gone to the police station and got some answers from his superior, however it's more chicken sh t to stir this up on Topix. No wonder the kid calls his parent, the parent can't handle it either. There are proper ways of handling a dispute.
Here is another a**hole, trying to use the race card. Hell would you consider it offensive if someone used the description white officer with black hair. Oh my goodness, how offensive to the white cops with black hair. It is a damn description of a person. GET OVER IT!
walter

United States

#34 Oct 13, 2012
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell. Black is a description. Seems it is okay for an officer to put it in his description if they are looking for someone.You are probably black and probably one of the people who feel they have the freedom to talk anyway they want about white people and other races but feels it is a RACIST thing when someone uses black in a description. Go to HELL! Same people that thinks it is okay for president obama to say his PEOPLE. If a white person said this they would be considered a racist. I am so tired of the double standards and the turning everything into a racist thing. Get over it. You have the freedoms and rights I have. Black people are more racist than white because they can get away with it by saying they are just standing up for they're rights. Racist is racist no matter what the color of your skin.
Maybe you need to get over it. Get excited about something important.
Adair

Cookeville, TN

#35 Oct 13, 2012
He's a scumbag cop just like officer Jimmy Blankenship and officer Acuff.

Cookeville PD is one of THE most corrupt police departments out there. Tell your son to be careful from here on out and to record EVERYTHING. More than likely they will be gunning for him now just looking for a reason to arrest him so they can like the city's pockets a little more with bail money and court costs.
teddy bonkers

Cookeville, TN

#36 Oct 13, 2012
Adair wrote:
He's a scumbag cop just like officer Jimmy Blankenship and officer Acuff.
Cookeville PD is one of THE most corrupt police departments out there. Tell your son to be careful from here on out and to record EVERYTHING. More than likely they will be gunning for him now just looking for a reason to arrest him so they can like the city's pockets a little more with bail money and court costs.
You must have got busted for something by Cookeville Police to be lying and running off the mouth about them
teddy bonkers

Cookeville, TN

#37 Oct 13, 2012
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another a**hole, trying to use the race card. Hell would you consider it offensive if someone used the description white officer with black hair. Oh my goodness, how offensive to the white cops with black hair. It is a damn description of a person. GET OVER IT!
You get over it fool thatís the problem with you all you hate black people around here !!!!
RU even serious

Cookeville, TN

#38 Oct 13, 2012
ttruth wrote:
<quoted text>. He's probably not in the military. Notice how the parent just added that in after the one posted about their son being in the military. That was about as predictable as saying being black had nothing to do with it, than why say it? Most people would retain the officer's name, but no, he's the "black officer's". If the parent and the son were mature adults they would have gone to the police station and got some answers from his superior, however it's more chicken sh t to stir this up on Topix. No wonder the kid calls his parent, the parent can't handle it either. There are proper ways of handling a dispute.
teddy bonkers I know this is you posting under another name yapping about race trolling and trying to read crap into peoples post girl you need to get real and loose some weight!!
urstupid

United States

#39 Oct 13, 2012
RU even serious wrote:
<quoted text>teddy bonkers I know this is you posting under another name yapping about race trolling and trying to read crap into peoples post girl you need to get real and loose some weight!!
For crying out loud you illiterate inbred, its not LOOSE, it's LOSE. We can always tell it's you because you cannot ever spell this word correctly. You are probably some fat slob, eating a greasy drumstick while you keep posting LOOSE when you mean LOSE. Use the Thesaurus that's on you PC, that is if you can find it.
urstupid

United States

#40 Oct 13, 2012
'your'
buffalo-bill

Cookeville, TN

#41 Oct 13, 2012
Stupid is what stupid does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No money for teachers but plenty for land+const... 25 min Cge 52
Kayla randolph 31 min Happy happy 8
tonya "strawberry" murphy harvey (Mar '12) 1 hr Ldyhskpr 13
Teachers are Dumb 3 hr victor 38
Why liberals are wrong about Trump 3 hr victor 16
Smithville Strip Club 8 hr Customer 18
Trump merch for sale across from food lion 8 hr Yoda 10
?illegals in Cookeville? 16 hr White Privilege 204

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web