STOP Zija Madness
Aylmer

Lexington, KY

#46 Jun 28, 2012
Zija Pyramid wrote:
Zija is a pyramid scheme. The people selling it say it works cause they will make money off you when you buy it. Don't be a sucker like I was. Waste of money.
And if Zija is a pyramid scheme then so is Mary Kay, Avon, Arbonne and Tupperware. In a pyramid scheme you can NEVER earn more money than the person who enrolled you or sponsored you, you know, kind of your boss at the company you punch in at work every day. In Zija there are literally thousands of people earning more money than the people that sponsored or enrolled them. Sounds to me like the corporate world is a pyramid scheme and Zija is the furthest thing from being one. Just sayin.
Beware ZIJA

Lexington, KY

#47 Sep 16, 2012
I have had friends lose a lot of weight on Zija. Personally I didn't have $200+/month to spare but I did buy some supplements off moringasource.com and did NOT lose weight; therefore it's not the moringa berry that is doing it like they claim -- it is all the stimulants and laxative tea, just another scam story capitalizing on a little bit of fact and taking advantage of overweight people with health problems. Beware, people who have been on it for a while are getting cancer, and it's causing auto-immune diseases, and I had a friend who had to go into the hospital because of an allergic reaction to it. I suspect we will be reading a lot more posts and hearing a lot more rumors before this ever gets pulled... people are making too much $ to let it go without a fight. You've been warned!
what

Columbia, SC

#48 Sep 17, 2012
This stuff will kill you.
just some info

United States

#49 Sep 17, 2012
I began taking ZIJA 18 months ago in that time I have lost 120 lbs I do not diet and I do not exercise. My husband has lost over 85 lbs in a little over 12 months. I have a son who is autistic and has adhd and he recieves the smart mix which is strictly vitamins and his Pediatric Neurologist at Vanderbilt University has dropped his medications from 11 to 3 and my son's life is tremendously better. I am not saying that ZIJA is for everyone but I also do not believe just because you all are not willing to take the time to educate yourselves and realize that the whole fat burning process comes from your body's knowing that it is going to recieve the vitamins that it requires for the whole day at the start of the morning and that if taken on an empty stomach vitamins have to be transported throughout the body by fat and when you have not consumed fat guess what you start burning fat you have already stored because your body is not used to getting these vitamins the tea you are talking about flushes the toxins that your body produces from excessice weight loss.FYI the moringa berry pills are not the most nutrient rich part of the moringa plant and ZIJA uses all parts of the plant, and only 1 of the 300 types of the moringa plant has the nutrients that are best suited for human consumption and that moringa plant is only found in ZIJA!
mary

Fayette, OH

#50 Nov 24, 2012
your an idiot. You want to lose weight with phen phen and have heart trouble or stroke? zija does work lost 15 # without diet or work out. Have back injury as well and now off all pain meds since workers comp will not pay for meds anymore I was lost. Found this and it works I am almost pain free. I say almost because if I do things I know I ma not supposed to do then I get pain. but with more zija and wobenzym I am better
. If you want more proof check out freebird.myziijastory.com
Stew Pid wrote:
<quoted text>
You post at least 5 pounds worth of crap on here every two days. You didn't lose it...it's right here where you left it.
getaclue

Crossville, TN

#51 Nov 24, 2012
mary wrote:
your an idiot. You want to lose weight with phen phen and have heart trouble or stroke? zija does work lost 15 # without diet or work out.<quoted text>
You make it sound like the only other way to lose weight is with pharmaceuticals. Zija works because you're replacing meals with calorie sparse beverages. That is the ONLY reason it works because the concentration of Morgina in it isn't even enough to have any significant effect whatsoever. Basically, it has just enough in it to be able to claim that it has it and charge out the wazoo for it. Hell, you could get the same results without spending all of that money. It's called WATER.
getaclue

Crossville, TN

#52 Nov 24, 2012
just some info wrote:
I began taking ZIJA 18 months ago in that time I have lost 120 lbs I do not diet and I do not exercise.
You know what that means? It mans you're a lazy f*ck. Zija is a placebo and once you stop forking over all of your social security money to them, you're going to gain all of that weight back and then some.
Jeff

Bartlesville, OK

#53 Dec 12, 2012
All i can say is that I take the smart mix every day and I feel better than Ive felt in 10 years. What difference does it make if someone is making a buck off of me if it indeed makes me feel better? When you go to your doctor to be seen all they do is give you a script for meds so you end up paying the doctors and then pay again for meds, so at the end of the day youre no different than me exept for the fact that your doctors are making a few more bucks off of you.
Some guy

Cookeville, TN

#54 Dec 13, 2012
Jeff wrote:
All i can say is that I take the smart mix every day and I feel better than Ive felt in 10 years. What difference does it make if someone is making a buck off of me if it indeed makes me feel at the end of the day youre no different than me exept for the fact that your doctors are making a few more bucks off of you.
It's called "placebo"
Elizabeth

Saltillo, MS

#55 Jan 23, 2013
Get it Right wrote:
I also found out that Zija has a D- rating with the Better Business Bureau. That is enough to convince me to stay away from this product and Bianchi's Kool-Aid Drinkers.
Actually, Zija International Inc. has an A+ rating with the BBB. http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/vita...
Healthy

Cookeville, TN

#56 Jan 23, 2013
The only way it is possible to successfully loose weight and KEEP IT OFF is to change an unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy lifestyle. Balanced meals of proper proportion, little added sugar and empty calories, and a regular activity routine or walking, dancing, swimming, weight training, or any other activity you enjoy, is the only way to be successful. It has to be a lifestyle change. If you call it a diet, or if you drink or take something, thinking you can quit that when you get to your goal, it will not work. The minute you stop "dieting' or "taking your stuff", the pounds will come back, plus more.

If you're serious about getting healthy, including getting to a healthy weight, you absolutely MUST change your LFIESTYLE for LIFE!

Worked for me, and I know it will work for anyone who really has the desire the change.
nalani

Akron, OH

#57 Jan 25, 2013
me former fat person wrote:
the only way to loose weight and keep it off is to eat a healthy diet and exercise. no magic drink can do it, you MUST make a lifestyle change and live healthy. fads are fads and they fade. you might loose it, but you will find it when you stop using the product.
Yes, but part of eating healthy is getting all the nutrients your body needs. Not only does this help to regulate and maintain proper weight, it gives your body what of needs to fight off disease and illness. Moringa provides this. Just think, there are people with starving babies in Africa that sometimes become blind because they are so deprived of nutrients. The baby formula we give infants in the US does nothing for them. But Moringa makes them dramatically better and saves their lives. What does this tell you? Our food is empty. No nutrition. Not even in baby formula for a growing developing infant. The women don't eat so they cannot produce milk in Africa. Moringa provides them also with a solution. Moringa has been used for thousands of years. One way its used is as a galactagogue- or an herbal remedy that promotes lactation. Even farmers have fed moringa to their dairy cows to yield more milk. I have been taking Zija almost every single day for 2 years. I knew it was fantastic when I lost weight when I first started using it. But now I know what a true miracle it is as a new breast feeding mother. I cannot begin to tell you how much it has impacted my life.
tree hugger

Akron, OH

#58 Jan 25, 2013
Beware ZIJA wrote:
I have had friends lose a lot of weight on Zija. Personally I didn't have $200+/month to spare but I did buy some supplements off moringasource.com and did NOT lose weight; therefore it's not the moringa berry that is doing it like they claim -- it is all the stimulants and laxative tea, just another scam story capitalizing on a little bit of fact and taking advantage of overweight people with health problems. Beware, people who have been on it for a while are getting cancer, and it's causing auto-immune diseases, and I had a friend who had to go into the hospital because of an allergic reaction to it. I suspect we will be reading a lot more posts and hearing a lot more rumors before this ever gets pulled... people are making too much $ to let it go without a fight. You've been warned!
This is the real madness right here. Who do u know that has gotten cancer from taking ZIJA? u do realize that Zija is USDA certified organic, don't u? Do u realize what a pain it is to get a product certified organic? This product has been tested even if isnt 'FDA approved'(which just means our government would rather us take pharmaceuticals so they refuse to admit when nature does in fact treat cure or prevent disease). Its also kosher and halal certified. It will not harm. It's a plant for crying out loud! Most ppl have no problem popping pills, but give them something from nature and they grow afraid. So unreasonable! We should be afraid to put toxins in our body not plants! So lets be honest!
tree hugger

Akron, OH

#59 Jan 25, 2013
Lets not forget that Zija is taken worldwide now. I highly doubt there are as many skeptics in the Philippines as there are in the US. They grow that stuff like mad there and they still drink Zija and love it! People don't know what they're missing.
What

Crossville, TN

#60 Jan 25, 2013
Aylmer wrote:
<quoted text>
And if Zija is a pyramid scheme then so is Mary Kay, Avon, Arbonne and Tupperware. In a pyramid scheme you can NEVER earn more money than the person who enrolled you or sponsored you, you know, kind of your boss at the company you punch in at work every day. In Zija there are literally thousands of people earning more money than the people that sponsored or enrolled them. Sounds to me like the corporate world is a pyramid scheme and Zija is the furthest thing from being one. Just sayin.
Avon, Mary Kay, and Tupperware are multi-leveled/networked marketing. The sales associates do not make money by getting others to sell products for them, however they can enlist others to sale directly from Avon for bonuses. When one rung of the ladder goes out, the whole business model won't collapse because Avon is the supplier 100% of the time. Zija sales associates, however, do make money by recruiting others to sale for them.
What

Crossville, TN

#61 Jan 25, 2013
tree hugger wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the real madness right here. Who do u know that has gotten cancer from taking ZIJA? u do realize that Zija is USDA certified organic, don't u?
Being organic doesn't mean shit. Hell, tobacco is organic and if somebody really wanted to, they could have their entire 'baccer crop certified.
tree hugger wrote:
<quoted text>
This product has been tested even if isnt 'FDA approved'(which just means our government would rather us take pharmaceuticals so they refuse to admit when nature does in fact treat cure or prevent disease).
No. It means the FDA doesn't regulate dietary or herbal supplements. Companies do not have to prove that their supplements work to market them. Hence: "CURES EVERYTHING!!!**This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA."
tree hugger wrote:
<quoted text>
Its also kosher and halal certified. It will not harm.[/QUOTE}
Being kosher doesn't mean that it's safe you dunce. It means Jews and other people with religious diet restrictions can eat it. You know what else is kosher? Bleach.

[QUOTE who="tree hugger"]<quoted text>
It's a plant for crying out loud! Most ppl have no problem popping pills, but give them something from nature and they grow afraid. So unreasonable! We should be afraid to put toxins in our body not plants! So lets be honest!
It's a plant. Big whoop. Water Hemlock is a plant too but I don't know of anybody who plans on eating it anytime soon. The bottom line is that you're a tool, who is paying 4x's the price for something that has been on the market for decades and can be purchased in any health food store for as little as 12 cents per serving.
Dano

Rittman, OH

#62 Feb 4, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Avon, Mary Kay, and Tupperware are multi-leveled/networked marketing. The sales associates do not make money by getting others to sell products for them, however they can enlist others to sale directly from Avon for bonuses. When one rung of the ladder goes out, the whole business model won't collapse because Avon is the supplier 100% of the time. Zija sales associates, however, do make money by recruiting others to sale for them.
excellent point at the end. That's the big difference
losers

United States

#63 Feb 8, 2013
If you say its great you probably sell it!! I know an obese woman who sells it and she is still obese! been selling for a few years! if its so great why is she still huge!!?
enlightened

Franklin, NC

#64 Feb 8, 2013
When there is no scientific provable fact that leads to the "well I make lots if money selling it" defense of a product then that product is without a doubt snake oil. While there are lots of good ingredients in Zija the concentration is too low to have any affect. The benefits people report from it are a phycosymatic reaction to being told "take this it'll cure you and you will loose weight". If it doesn't work you can always sign up to sell it! Lol

Since: Feb 13

Cookeville, TN

#65 Feb 8, 2013
doesn't work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha dubravetz 1 hr Dang 1
Someone took a 12 pound dookie in the iHop bath... 3 hr yikes 1
Bartik.....his crazy ex wife 4 hr pleasedonthireme 3
Butch chaffin must go 14 hr poor parent 74
Recommend a disability Lawyer (Apr '11) 14 hr A disability winner 63
Best barber shop in town? (Feb '11) 16 hr Voter 41
Living with in laws? 18 hr jimmy hendricks 6
Chad Huddleston Wed Jump 61

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web