Phillip Moss, wtf?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shake my ASS

Cookeville, TN

#1 Nov 2, 2010
This guy has a sex addiction problem, he has a sweet wife great lady & she is so slow or just Stupid? been THERE DONE IT WITH HIM HE IS WELL BLESSED GOOD sex, but ugly as hell!
Really

Roebuck, SC

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Whats his wifes name??
anonymous

Crossville, TN

#3 Nov 2, 2010
her name would be nelda moss, and obviously she is dumb. her husband does cheat on her and has for a very long time. i myself feel sorry for her, the way he does her is wrong. and also isn't that will moss' daddy? must run in the family.
beentheredonehim

Cookeville, TN

#4 Nov 4, 2010
If she is with him she is one dumb lady! The sex sucked but the pay was great! When it come down to sex he will pay any amount of money at all! Thank u for all those tips!
about time

Columbia, SC

#5 Nov 6, 2010
yes, he does have a major problem. cheats on his wife, she knows about it, takes him back and then next day he is at it again. been there, done that. and the sex.....horrible! i think his wife is stupid as hell. she HAS to know! Cannot believe he hasn't passed along a big ol STD to her yet (or maybe he has) Institutional wholesale should be sued for allowing such to go on in the workplace.
really

Cookeville, TN

#6 Nov 8, 2010
Nelda is a very sweet lady! Why would you all ge ton here trying to destroy her family?!?! She has worked to keep her family together for the sake of her kids. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves for dragging the names of this family in the dirt! If you have a problem with Phillip, take it up with him but leave his family & the public out of it!!! Grow the f*** up!!
Concerned

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 8, 2010
The Moss family do not need nor care what it is being posted on this website. So it is a waste of time if you are trying to gain something here. The people that know and love them is all that matters to them. So please grow up and confront him to his face (if you really have something to say)and stop using this website as a cover. If you really know him that well talk to him face to face and stop using topix as a way to spread this nonesense.
not nonsense its fact

Columbia, SC

#8 Nov 8, 2010
Phillip has screwed around on Nelda for many, many years and yes she knows this. Phillip does seem to have a sexual problem and he drags other women into it by making them feel sorry for him. he says he is getting a divorce and then tells whoever he is seeing that he loves them. Not sure if it is a sexual problem or a mental problem. Yeah, if you love the Moss family then you should be concerned. There are lots of nasty diseases out there he could easily spread to his wife. I know he never used a condom with me (stupid on my part). But to read on here that he has stooped to paying for sex is really bad. Don't know about the others but wouldn't have a problem at all confronting him or her.
apparently you know

Columbia, SC

#9 Nov 8, 2010
SINCE YOU SAID SHE HAS TO "WORK HARD" TO KEEP HER FAMILY TOGETHER.....YOU MUST KNOW IT IS TRUE. THEIR KIDS ARE PRETTY MUCH GROWN NOW, SO DON'T USE THEM AS AN EXCUSE. NELDA EITHER GETS OFF ON THE INFIDELITY OR SHE IS DUMB AS HELL. NO WOMEN THAT HAS ANY SELF RESPECT WOULD PUT UP WITH ALL OF HIS CHEATING FOR AS LONG AS SHE HAS!!!! MOTEL ROOMS, BACK OF CARS AND EVEN WORKPLACE ENCOUNTERS HAVE ALL TAKEN PLACE. IF I WAS HER, I WOULD CHAIN HIM UP NEXT TIME SHE GOES TO GATLINBURG HA
GROW UP

Cookeville, TN

#10 Nov 9, 2010
wow you all are f***ing stupid who wold have sex with you 3 ugly bitches from jcounty anyways i know who you are. and i really dont understay why you 3 would go this low. but wait your already low you aint got shit have fun with your childish games no one cares! you all need to grow upand maybe go see a doctor i think your the 3 with the mental problem!
worried

Charlotte, TN

#11 Nov 9, 2010
Maybe Minster STEVEN Reeder can help this Family? Maybe Phillps sister Phillys can keep her hair on along with her head,Ive always heard she was the one that killed her Father! Good luck MOSS family...
Stop

United States

#12 Nov 9, 2010
Yall all really need to stop putting peoples names out there! This people have familys and its not fair to them, they are the ones that will get hurt in the end!!
Carma

Columbia, SC

#13 Nov 9, 2010
maybe phillip should keep his pecker in his pants then people wouldn't talk about him!
getitright

Cookeville, TN

#14 Nov 9, 2010
Carma wrote:
maybe phillip should keep his pecker in his pants then people wouldn't talk about him!
I REALLY THINK YA'LL SHOULD STOP BASHING ALL THIS NONSENSE ON HERE, I AM PRETTY SURE ANYONE THAT KNOWS PHILLIP WOULD NEVER DO THIS. HE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU, SO STOP SAYIN ALL THIS CRAP ON HERE, THAT AINT TRUE.
I THINK IT IS PRETTY FUNNY THAT PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO, THAN THIS ALL DAY.
PLUS PHILLIP LOVES HIS FAMILY & HIS WIFE AND WE ALL KNOW THAT HE WOULD NEVER DO THIS.
SO STOP POSTING ALL THIS CRAP ON HEE ABOUT HIM.. K?
get a job

Cookeville, TN

#15 Nov 10, 2010
ya and you 3 need to get off your lazy ass and stop moochin off the goverment and making us tax payers pay for all your crap and you all just sit there on your lazy ass. you all need to get a job its not hard to get a job is free and im not talking the (under the table crap your doing!)im talking a real job. pluse you need to stop bashing the names of hard workin people on here. you need to sto this crap its getting old i mean all this site is is where a bunnch of low lifes go TO GOSIP i mean i had never heard of this place till it brought someone i look up to into it. SO YOU LOW LIFES NEED TO STOP THIS CRAP AND START DOIN SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE IN LIFE. WELL YOU ALL HAVE FUN BEING THE LOW LIFE NO NAMES YOU ARE!
WOW

Cookeville, TN

#16 Nov 10, 2010
Carma wrote:
MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR OLD ASS UP. YOUR THE GIRL THAT WORE THE SUIT TO PROM IN JCOUNTY WASN'T YA!!
truth

Dunlap, TN

#17 Nov 10, 2010
The real lowlifes are the ones posting this bullshit. There is nothing true to this. Anyone that knows Phillip knows this is all a bunch of bullshit. its obvious you are trying to cause trouble for him anyway possible. Get a life!
Carma

Columbia, SC

#18 Nov 10, 2010
hate to break it to ya, but i am one of many who has actually had an affair with him. he told me he was getting a divorce and was separated from his wife. he said he had not had sex with her in a very long time. i was just stupid enough to believe him! anyways, apparently you all that are taking up from him do not know him as well as you think you do. i am just not talking trash....i have been there, done that. his wife actually told me herself that phillip has screwed around on her their entire marriage! she either enjoys all the drama herself or she is just plain stupid! And....i am going with the latter part ha. so don't be slamming me for speaking the TRUTH. if phillip wouldn't do the things he does he wouldn't be in this position, would he? he should be held accountable!!!!
miss melinda

Cookeville, TN

#19 Nov 10, 2010
HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!the son of phillip moss his name is will has accused me and my daughter ( mother of his child) of starting this crap on here. 1st of all i wore a tuxedo to my prom and so did a doctors daughter and county commissioners daughter and what has this got to do with all this gossip on here. i have been through hell with this family. the kid is his dna says 99.7%. things have smoothed out now that court is over. so why would i start this. i don't have computer. came to library to see what all this was about. I don't know this man or any details of there family. all i know is that he is will's father. If you are going to talk about him cheating thats your business leave jcounty out of it. But WILL knows he is guilty of giving my 4 yr old grand daughter cigerttes and thats contributing to minor and wreckless endangerment and you are fixing to have to have to deal with that!
haha

Charlotte, TN

#20 Nov 10, 2010
PHYLIIS IS THE ONE PUTTIN THE PPL DOWN ON HERE HAha bitc! ur the joke tALK bout me some more :) i be more than glAD TO SAY SHI! TO UR UGLY hyena lookin as$ so keep tALKIN and run it BABY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
steve cooper (Jan '11) 3 hr normmurduck 7
Best place for alterations 3 hr Seems 2
Current Cookeville Police Officers... (Sep '11) 6 hr Justhonest 179
David Thomas (Feb '13) 11 hr blown away 5
Neighbors put a gate across my driveway (Sep '12) 11 hr Jazzed2sew 42
News Cookeville woman wins bodybuilding title (Sep '12) 15 hr nutzaplente 7
Justiceforjason Thu Fwd from facebook 1

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance