Chris and Amy lewis"s kids

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nancy

Crossville, TN

#1 Sep 1, 2010
I have 2 children that are in the same grades as this couples oldest son and oldest daughter. The mother was found dead and the husband has not been charged with anything, What I"m gettinfg at is those poor children they have lost there mother and Amy's parents and sister has apparantly said some lies to where they have to stay with the mayberry grandparents. These kids have said so many times they don't want to stay with these people , they cry alot because they have to go there. I am really concerned about these children. Where is DCS or a Judge to see that these children are very unhappy and are so very confused, I'm afraid whomever have placed these kids with these people have really messed up these kids wiill never be the same . Is there no justice here in putnam county.
Not Another One

Cookeville, TN

#2 Sep 1, 2010
Another smear thread. What can anyone on Topix possibly do to help these kids.
If you are concerned

Cookeville, TN

#3 Sep 4, 2010
If this is not a smear thread and you are honestly concerned, you have the right to contact DCS yourself. All it takes is one accusation to start an investigation.
If this is a smear tactic with kids involved..shame on you!
blah blah blah

Cookeville, TN

#4 Sep 4, 2010
I really think you have no clue what you are talking about. If you are so concerned about them then why would you post something on here about what is going on in there personal lives.How concerned will you be when one of the kids happens to pull this up on the computer and read that parents of there peers are even gossiping about them.
2 cents

Cookeville, TN

#5 Nov 11, 2010
Hes been charged now.
aggravated reader

Cookeville, TN

#6 Nov 11, 2010
its messed up when you dont do anything but care for your wife and kids and then in such a grieving time you lose your wife and then your kids and get put in jail. what a sorry ass system we have and a even more pathetic group of people that would try to take your kids for the $......poor kids they are the ones who have it the worst
PaSoHiBuW

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2010
aggravated reader wrote:
its messed up when you dont do anything but care for your wife and kids and then in such a grieving time you lose your wife and then your kids and get put in jail. what a sorry ass system we have and a even more pathetic group of people that would try to take your kids for the $......poor kids they are the ones who have it the worst
WHAT! What is messed up is this a$$hole should have been thinking about his kids! He didn't have to KILL their mother. He should have just left. But no, he cheated, he was on Meth, and now he is a murderer. What is sad is now those 4 kids don't have their mama and their dad will go to prison.
aggravated reader

Cookeville, TN

#8 Nov 11, 2010
you need to know what your talking about i know him well he doesnt do meth,thats retarded and he didnt murder his wife he loved her and worked his butt off for them . and what makes you think he murdered her, what because the paper said he did if thats the case you are dumb as shit. the thing is you dont know what happened nobody does but him so speculate some more . he would not have did that to her. and he cheated on her, yet another stupid ass comment .i dont know where you get your info but you cant believe everything you read on the web and in papers.also if anyone is on drugs its the grandparents which have always been and prob. will always be but at least know they can afford it thanks to the kids money they should be ashamed. which is know the model grandparents to have. ,thats why they want the money.KEEP YOUR STUPID ASS COMMENTS TO YOURSELF UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR A FACT WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, WHICH YOU HAVE NO IDEA .just keep believing the papers and all their speculations idiot.
Joan

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2010
The autopsy report comes back and and plainly shows Chris had nothing to do with her death. So the mayberrys and the detective just go ahead and make up phony charges on Chris, and to beat it all even has the grand jury believing there crap of lie's. That's all messed up.I look into the eyes of Chris and I see the saddness and the heart break, his wife is gone then they jerk his kids away, where is the justice in the system. there is none and I hope everyone that keeps bashing Chris, the Detective Golden and the Mayberry's this does include you Amber and your lover Asley may you all rot in hell....for the HELL you all have caused Chris and his kids and the rest of his family. Have a good night....
sad

Monterey, TN

#10 Nov 11, 2010
don't know any of you but for the sake of the children i hope the accused person is not the guilty person. my sympathy to both families.
I think he did it

Cookeville, TN

#11 Nov 11, 2010
I think he did it. I have known Amy and Chris since 9th grade. Why was he not there when 911 arrived? He took off. Why did he turn himself in if he had nothing to do with it? If she did die on Sat. then where was he at? He supposely found her on Sunday. The Mayberry's are great people. Margaret Lewis(chris's mom) is crazy and a dope head. I feel so sorry for those kids. Amber keep your head up and keep fighting for justice for your sister Amy. Amy was truely a wonderful person I miss her soooooo much. I hope Chris gets life without possibility of parole.
Joan

United States

#12 Nov 11, 2010
And We hope you roy in hell for the lies you tell,,,
law school

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2010
Court is tomorrow! All AMY supporters should be there!!!
aSK

United States

#14 Nov 16, 2010
i'M SURE ALL THE MAYBERRY'S WILL BE THERE
the houges

Byrdstown, TN

#15 Nov 19, 2010
I agree with all the people that knows Chris DID IT!!!!where was he at? Why did he leave his children if he loved them the way u say he did? Let the system do what they have 2 do!!! u r actin like he did murder her!! if he didn't the jury will know he didn't and for the sake of those BEAUTIFUL children stop typin your shit JOAN and everybody let AMY rest in peace!!! and yes AMBER and ASHLEY keep up your good work.....and the Mayberry's getting the kids money why did LEWIS family file for it and get it for them.... The 4 children left behind does have access to the internet so stop your shit if u love those kids....
YES I KNEW THEM

Manchester, TN

#16 Nov 19, 2010
ANY HUMAN WITH A HEART WOULD NOT LEAVE THEIR WIFE DEAD AND CALL THEIR MAMA, AND LEAVE THEIR KIDS FOR WHOEVER?????
hello PEOPLE IF IT LOOKS AND SMELLS LIKE SHIT IT PROB. IS SHIT!!!!!
I think he did it wrote:
I think he did it. I have known Amy and Chris since 9th grade. Why was he not there when 911 arrived? He took off. Why did he turn himself in if he had nothing to do with it? If she did die on Sat. then where was he at? He supposely found her on Sunday. The Mayberry's are great people. Margaret Lewis(chris's mom) is crazy and a dope head. I feel so sorry for those kids. Amber keep your head up and keep fighting for justice for your sister Amy. Amy was truely a wonderful person I miss her soooooo much. I hope Chris gets life without possibility of parole.
YES I KNEW THEM

Manchester, TN

#17 Nov 19, 2010
how did court go???
Wondering

Cookeville, TN

#18 Nov 20, 2010
... Who are the Mayberry's you guys are talking about, and what do they have to do with this case?

Thank you in advance for your reply.
YES I KNEW THEM

Manchester, TN

#19 Nov 20, 2010
That is Amy's Family . Her name was Amy Mayberry
I think he did it

Cookeville, TN

#20 Nov 22, 2010
YES I KNEW THEM wrote:
ANY HUMAN WITH A HEART WOULD NOT LEAVE THEIR WIFE DEAD AND CALL THEIR MAMA, AND LEAVE THEIR KIDS FOR WHOEVER?????
hello PEOPLE IF IT LOOKS AND SMELLS LIKE SHIT IT PROB. IS SHIT!!!!!
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%. He was most likely messed up on some kind of drugs like he always was. Does anyone know how court went on Nov.16th? I hope and pray that he gets what is coming to him. Amy was such an amazing person. He is a sorry piece of crap if he did this to her. I really feel in my heart that he did it. His mom is one CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY woman.I hope justice is served soon. Please Joan do NOT respond to this comment. You are someone in Chris's family and i don't want to hear what you have to say cause it is all poor pitiful Chris.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Falsifying police report 7 min dees nuts 9
Pegging 46 min Young Buck 8
Dr. Thomas Holt 47 min Family businesses... 3
king gary leon ealey from baxter tn 1 hr so close its scar 7
What drugs do probation officers test for? (Aug '12) 2 hr Luca brasi 139
McDonalds At Willow and Jackson 3 hr wonder 1
Hippies have ruined America (Mar '12) 4 hr Holla 40
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE