R.I.P. Barney Bush
conservative

Cookeville, TN

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Barney, the former White House dog during George W. Bush’s presidency, has died. The 12-year-old, black Scottish terrier passed away from cancer. Barney is remembered by many as an online sensation for videos of his dog’s-eye tours of the White House. The Bush family plans to bury Barney at their ranch in Texas.It is difficult when a beloved friend, and long time animal companion goes over the rainbow. Sometimes it is harder because of their innocence and dependence on their owner, they are like infants with a developed sense of loyalty. I know the Bush's are broken hearted by the loss of their dear friend.This is why I would like to send the condolences to the Greatest President that this country has ever known,President George W. Bush,and his family for their great loss.Our prayers are with you,from all of the posters on the Cookeville Topix Forum,GOD BLESS YOU SIR.
Jed

Cookeville, TN

#2 Feb 5, 2013
conservative wrote:
Barney, the former White House dog during George W. Bush’s presidency, has died. The 12-year-old, black Scottish terrier passed away from cancer. Barney is remembered by many as an online sensation for videos of his dog’s-eye tours of the White House. The Bush family plans to bury Barney at their ranch in Texas.It is difficult when a beloved friend, and long time animal companion goes over the rainbow. Sometimes it is harder because of their innocence and dependence on their owner, they are like infants with a developed sense of loyalty. I know the Bush's are broken hearted by the loss of their dear friend.This is why I would like to send the condolences to the Greatest President that this country has ever known,President George W. Bush,and his family for their great loss.Our prayers are with you,from all of the posters on the Cookeville Topix Forum,GOD BLESS YOU SIR.
Did you ever get sainthood for GWB. Now may be the time. Think of the sympathy votes he would get for this enormous tragedy!
conservative

Cookeville, TN

#3 Feb 8, 2013
We the people of the Cookeville Forum of Topix would like to send our prays and love to you Mr. President.We are so sorry for your loss.What a precious little bundle of joy he has been to you and Laura. I am sure he is playing with dear Millie now. Find comfort that you gave him a wonderful funfilled life by being in the presence of your greatness.Once again,President Bush,we the people of the Cookeville Forum of Topix send you and your family,including Barney's Uncle Jeb (the greatest Governor that Florida ever had or ever will have)our love,gratitude and heartfelt comfort in your time of need.
Fido

Cookeville, TN

#4 Feb 8, 2013
conservative wrote:
We the people of the Cookeville Forum of Topix would like to send our prays and love to you Mr. President.We are so sorry for your loss.What a precious little bundle of joy he has been to you and Laura. I am sure he is playing with dear Millie now. Find comfort that you gave him a wonderful funfilled life by being in the presence of your greatness.Once again,President Bush,we the people of the Cookeville Forum of Topix send you and your family,including Barney's Uncle Jeb (the greatest Governor that Florida ever had or ever will have)our love,gratitude and heartfelt comfort in your time of need.
Is there an address to send flowers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
7 days consecutive work? Isn't that illegal? (Apr '11) 5 hr Nope 499
Justices System in Putnam County 7 hr nutzaplente 8
Food runners delivery service 7 hr nutzaplente 4
Orlando 10 hr Martin F 28
Ungrateful son 10 hr NotTooManyNutz 18
Best church in Cookeville? (Feb '11) 10 hr Orthodox Christian 74
Tonya Michelle Phy arrested (Feb '13) 10 hr Mandible 168

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance