Haircut needed

Baxter, TN

#1 Dec 29, 2009
I'm in my midtwenties, so I want to go someplace or see someone that cuts for the younger crowd, more up-to-date styles (not a place that mostly just does permanents for old ladies, no thanks). Any recommendations?
suggestion

Crossville, TN

#2 Dec 30, 2009
Haircut needed wrote:
I'm in my midtwenties, so I want to go someplace or see someone that cuts for the younger crowd, more up-to-date styles (not a place that mostly just does permanents for old ladies, no thanks). Any recommendations?
Try Anita over near Tech just down from the farmers market (Mahler st). She is in that log cabin looking place on the corner. It is called "the shop around the corner".

She is good and reasonable rates especially for students.
Great Cuts

Jasper, TN

#4 Dec 30, 2009
The Ultimate Salon on Willow across from NAPA auto parts is good. The owner is very nice, in her 30's and does a good job with up to date cuts for younger clients.
info

United States

#5 Dec 30, 2009
You should try Professional Images on the corner of spring st and dixie. They are all super good! I have been going there since i was a little girl and I am now in my twenties.
secret friend

United States

#6 Dec 30, 2009
Elaine at All About You Salon on Jefferson is the best I have seen in this area. She is young, stylish and friendly and does her best so you look your best! She knows how to make you comfortable and will work with you. I have not known anyone who has only gone to Elaine one time, all her clients go back! She is also good with men and children!
Wondering

Jasper, TN

#7 Dec 30, 2009
I also like ultimate salon.
tinkerbell

Cookeville, TN

#8 Dec 31, 2009
Go and see Tina @ Salon M on Washington Ave. She does a great jog. I really like how she does my hair, my mom has her hair done by her and several of the girls at work go to her to. Go check her out. :o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who raped Katherine bell junior year? 2 hr Manwithfeather 4
Corruption at Tech 3 hr Feather n leather 40
joe neely _darby diel is working for chase math... 6 hr Co-worker 20
2 scoops 2 genders 8 hr Top kek 3
democrats turning on each other now 10 hr Jack Frost 5
Ryan Allison busted stealing golf clubs 10 hr Amanda 19
Dennis S. Gaw?? (Dec '13) 13 hr GetALife 17

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance