Who isthis Sacred Bones MC group ?
A-nony-mus

Redding, CA

#64 Jun 25, 2011
Way to go Lunchbox. I too joined SBSMC after reading the by-laws and codes of conduct. I am a retired police officer, like to ride (own a harley & a kawi) and believe that the SBSMC is a Family oriented MC. I don't want to be a 1 percenter, but I sure as He!! won't be intimidated riding my bike; whether or not I'm wearing my vest/patch or not. Several folks have said it, but I think it deserves repeating... Don't judge without knowing; lest' ye be judged the same way. Enjoy & Love Life, it's far too short to hate.
X-BONE

Cookeville, TN

#65 Jun 30, 2011
Not much of a club. I am a sore bone with no use for dawg.
OG - SBSMC

Urbandale, IA

#67 Aug 15, 2011
I raised three children alone, own and operate my own business, served 2 combat tours over seas, and now am a member of SBSMC, my first attraction to the club came from its origins, that of a brotherhood far more stronger then any MC, considering the strong connection between military veterans and MC's that date back to the very roots of how bike clubs came into existence, and a direct link to SBSMC itself, I wonder how many people would have a better understanding of the club and perhaps a different more respectful view had they took the time to learn more of this club, and the origins of motorcycle clubs in general, it's the one and most powerful thing that all MC's have in common, and the reason I have a deep respect for each of them, I choose to wear the SBSMC patch as a show of pride in the brotherhood we share with each other, a common love we have for the freedom that's felt while riding the open road either alone or together, and the respect for other clubs that is demanded of its members by our leadership, the club has very few rules, but the few they do have, such as respect for others, are the rules I live by with or without my patch, I fought and watched my friends die for the freedoms we have, and I demand respect from no one, but I do appreciate it and offer it to all regardless.
O.G SBSMC
And to avoid assumptions about my nickname, its what the younger soldiers in my team called me, because compared to them I was the "Old Guy", OG.
Peace and safe riding....
X-BONE

Cookeville, TN

#68 Aug 17, 2011
Bones have no right to exist. The leadership faces problems by asking it's members in states with Outlaw or Pagan problems to not fly their patch. If they won't fight for it why should I respect it?
OG - SBSMC

Urbandale, IA

#69 Aug 17, 2011
I have a problem with not flying my patch as well, I don't go riding past other MC's hang-outs or in area's where I know they are having an event or gathering, I'm not looking to intentionally create problems but I do this out of respect only, I'm not a roll-over on my back exposing my belly type of guy, not for this club or any other, this I believe is what gains respect from other MC's, but I don't live anywhere near Cali so don't know the entire situation going on there.
mee

Sparta, TN

#70 Aug 18, 2011
KnowsOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what are you doing in here TROLLING to take their side.. This topic is about fat, unbathed, hairy guys with fantasies of a biker tv show.. Not about me.
You can make it about me if you like, suits me just fine. But I prefer to keep it on topic.. Which THIS topic is about overweight, sloppy, jobless hobo biker losers in town who call themselves an MC..
The topic asked a question, I answered it. That is contributing to a topic.. You have just come in to throw stones at the posters (me) in here, so get out troll.
you are a special kind of idiot aren't ya lol what a dumbass ha ha ha
mee

Sparta, TN

#71 Aug 18, 2011
KnowsOne wrote:
Biker clubs rape people?
So THATS how they get vagina..lol I was beginning to wonder, considering how they dress and act you know they could NEVER get it any other way.
And no thanks. Rather be raped by Edward Scissor Cock than some nasty stinky biker playing "Cowboys and Hells Angels"..lol
whats up with you did you want to be an mc and join the fun but weren't quite tall enough for the ride lol
Road Rats London 1971

Fairfield, CA

#72 Aug 24, 2011
I agree with Rooster, it's not what you wear but the way you ride and the life you choose. Ride free, wear your patch proudly.
OG - SBSMC - CVMA

Urbandale, IA

#73 Sep 12, 2011
I have real problems with people who think they are the authority on what MC's should or shouldn't be recognized, MC's for the most part originated from returning veterans of war, I myself am a veteran of war, and to think that the driving force behind our veterans both past and present is to fight and die for our freedoms, even those we may not like or agree with, my authority to be part of any MC I choose, and to proudly display the colors, come from the multitude of soldiers who paid in blood for my freedoms, that's what riding's all about right? the awesome feeling of freedom that's felt while riding open roads, maybe it's time for all clubs to get back in touch with their roots.
newrider

Maybee, MI

#74 Oct 15, 2011
I dont no what the deal is with SBSMC but I think there an ok club by dad and grandpa road it just depends what your looking for i give respect just as I hope to get it back I also Am thankful for my freedom and my brothers who died protecting that freedom I am looking to join SBSMC because I love bikes and love to ride so does anyone know if I would have any problems wearing there patch Missouri or any state I donot mean any disrespect to anyone or any club as I said I love to ride

Thanks,
Live Free Ride Free

Since: Jun 10

Cookeville, TN

#75 Nov 15, 2011
OG - SBSMC - CVMA wrote:
I have real problems with people who think they are the authority on what MC's should or shouldn't be recognized, MC's for the most part originated from returning veterans of war, I myself am a veteran of war, and to think that the driving force behind our veterans both past and present is to fight and die for our freedoms, even those we may not like or agree with, my authority to be part of any MC I choose, and to proudly display the colors, come from the multitude of soldiers who paid in blood for my freedoms, that's what riding's all about right? the awesome feeling of freedom that's felt while riding open roads, maybe it's time for all clubs to get back in touch with their roots.
Good have a problem jerk
OG-CVMC

Duluth, MN

#76 Nov 16, 2011
Rather be a jerk then a cowardly wimp who lets others make my choices for me, keep your belly up and showing, I will live and die with my pride and dignity intact.

Since: Jun 12

Golden Valley, AZ

#77 Jul 31, 2012
I totally support ALL the MC's that are standing up for their right to ride when, where, and how they want to without sniveling to the "Dominant Clubs" asking for permission to exist! Much respect to The Bones...as well as Iron Order MC...Defiant Crew MC...And all others who choose to refuse to knuckle under to a bunch of 1%'ers
Chef

Fresno, CA

#78 Sep 21, 2012
Towman wrote:
<quoted text>
Required to buy one patch, and a year later buy another one, they are an internet club with no riding except a key board, It's all about the money.
The foregoing statement is Not True. Factual info on website.

Some people are certainly looking for more than Bikes, brews and BBQ. Some are not.

(Cali) Bones do get together, and do not DIS traditional MC's. It's a chance to get to know people from other parts of the state and share our common love of riding.

My experience with the SBS has been cool. Good times, good people.

Respect to all, Chef
Ex-SBS

Temecula, CA

#79 Oct 2, 2012
Notice I left out the MC?

This was an idea "Dawg" came up with. He created the back story to make sales on the patches.

The idea of a "Loner" club still baffles the dumbest of people.

This group is a club and for the most part a good bunch of guys...but by no means should they say they are an MC...

Since: Jun 12

Golden Valley, AZ

#80 Oct 5, 2012
One thing I can tell you for sure...At least in Cali & Arizona, Bones do, indeed, Ride & Party together. My experience with The Sacred Bones Society has been 100% awesome. I'm proud to ride with them!
Ron

Springfield, NJ

#81 Oct 5, 2012
It's still America...the club members in cookeville are just a bunch of patch whores they don't know the meaning of club or brotherhood..go tell the cop club the blue knights they can't wear a patch in cookeville..oh ya right your friends with them and the keltics who you buy your dope from
Tough guy

Washington, DC

#82 Oct 28, 2012
WTF wrote:
What do you mean are they allowed to ride around here? LOL You all sound like a bunch of little kids. LMAO Can they ride here...this is America and anybody can ride where ever they damn well please stupid. Motorcycle gangs don't control anything. They aren't anything but a bunch of under educated labors that ride a motorcycle. They are nothing more. What gives them any rights to be the only ones that can ride in any certain area. That's the stupidest thing I think I have read all year!
Says the nameless tough guy on the internet lol!
Tough guy

Washington, DC

#83 Oct 28, 2012
Says the nameless tough guy on the internet lol!
im a biker

United States

#84 Nov 17, 2012
I'm a 1%. Im a member of the Outlaws .I'm not fat, or stinky. You people talk real big behind a screen. Send me an address so we can meet in person and sit down an talk about your problems with the biker lifestyle. As far as the sacred bones club,they don't bother me. Its a mom and pop club that enjoys riding. Let them ride.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black lives matter 3 hr WPWW 48
PCSD Patrol 3 hr nutzaplente 6
Ryan at Walmart 3 hr nutzaplente 3
Cookeville football and cheer 3 hr Ggt12210 12
Drug dealers in Cville to stay away from!! 4 hr Sister 11
Haunted Places to Investigate near Cookeville T... (Aug '12) 10 hr Watchdog 37
Krispy Cream 10 hr Watchdog 4

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance