Putnam Ambulance Service
WHAT

Cookeville, TN

#21 Jan 8, 2010
who cares wrote:
by the way kevin jones was let go with like 10 other ppl that just did not work enough to keep them on the part time list so get your facts right. and i dont work putnam co ems but i do love some maddies think i may go and have a pig in the morn
Have fun poking that pig in the morning fatty!
_____OOO_____

Clarksville, TN

#22 Jan 8, 2010
They only hide at Maddies to dodge the Bull Shit that goes on at the station or on here.
who cares

Clarksville, TN

#23 Jan 8, 2010
if pigs put me over the 500 pd mark i will stop eating them i just dont see that happing. do you think that will happen to me buttercup
To Who Cares

Monterey, TN

#24 Jan 8, 2010
You must be a piece of shit just like him... I would rather die to have him take care of me.
_____OOO_____

Clarksville, TN

#25 Jan 8, 2010
I think Who Cares and Kevin Jones are Butt Buddies
who cares

Clarksville, TN

#26 Jan 8, 2010
i mean really!!! are we 3 year olds now

“Pray 4 and Support our troops.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#28 Jan 8, 2010
If a Cop/ems/firedept has the time to sit around, wouldnt that be a good thing. That would mean noone is in need of service or help. It wouldnt bother me to go in and sit and talk to them and bull shit for hours. But in all reality, I know they can be working there asses off non stop all day, and not have much time to even eat, and then have there slow days, where they can ease off a little. In that line of work you have your good days and your bad days. No matter what there doing, be glad they are there to help, when needed.

Oh and on the subject about them leaving there trucks running, if there diesals, aint it cheaper to keep one ediling, than haveing to turn it off and on constantly. I know thats what most 18 wheelers and dump trucks do. Or at least that is what ive been told.
horrible

Cookeville, TN

#29 Jan 8, 2010
92AFS wrote:
If a Cop/ems/firedept has the time to sit around, wouldnt that be a good thing. That would mean noone is in need of service or help. It wouldnt bother me to go in and sit and talk to them and bull shit for hours. But in all reality, I know they can be working there asses off non stop all day, and not have much time to even eat, and then have there slow days, where they can ease off a little. In that line of work you have your good days and your bad days. No matter what there doing, be glad they are there to help, when needed.
Oh and on the subject about them leaving there trucks running, if there diesals, aint it cheaper to keep one ediling, than haveing to turn it off and on constantly. I know thats what most 18 wheelers and dump trucks do. Or at least that is what ive been told.
Your grammar is AWFUL! Please don't type another thing on here...EVER!
I know 09

Whitley City, KY

#30 Jan 8, 2010
Have you thought about the times where they work ten or longer hours without a break i but your fat ass get a lunch break and a ten minute break.out all time of the night.and weather dosnt matter.Plus the blood and sickness they see all thetime.they do need a pat on the back you do great workThey ones that bitch about yall.Fill out the paper work do a ride along.or go to school and learn.
Who knows

Dayton, OH

#31 Jan 9, 2010
They are a great service learn what they do. They have a Medical Director Doctor that makes sure they are top notch. They gain qualifications here that even the ones in Nashville are not allowed to do. Your right give them support and a pat on the back. All EMERGENCY SERVICES PERSONNEL deserve it. Let the trucks run because if you shut it off be my luck the one and only time it wouldnt start would be to me in the time i needed you. Thanks EMS you all are great
We are lucky

Cookeville, TN

#32 Jan 9, 2010
we are lucky to have pcems and city fire. they are both are well above average at what they do. they are under paid. City firefighters can not eat at any
place on duty. that is what i was told. They all
should get to eat on duty.ems, fire, and pd all.
thanks for your survice pcems.
I met brandon smith from ems, what a smart ass... and weird.
but We are still very luck to you all!
mr handgun

Sevierville, TN

#33 Jan 9, 2010
bullhockey wrote:
<quoted text>
That is INCORRECT. They do sit there for hours and they leave the engines in the ambulances RUNNING while they eat! Also I noticed that the Cookeville City employees clock in and head to Maddie's in city vehicles. They should eat breakfast BEFORE work. It's ok though, I got proof of just how LONG EMS sits there because I video taped them.
Lets see the video there, Hot Shot, If they are sitting for "hrs on end" as you say, show us some proof. As for the ambulances left running, the can't be turned off for very long due to all the electronics on board. The batteries die quickly. If you will give them your phone number they can shut them off and call you for a jump.
ckvl local

Cookeville, TN

#34 Jan 9, 2010
bullhockey wrote:
<quoted text>
It was filmed because it is going to be on the news in the near future. I doubt these people could save me anyhow because they are obese and move slowly.
OMFG!! Are you really serious? Do you really have time to video tape some one that may save your life one day? You have serious issues. And about them being obese? You must be referring to someone else because The medics that I know that run life-saving calls everyday are not obese. These paramedics have to lift really overweight patients and have to be very calm in tragic situations. I will be very proud if one day they saved my life. These accusations will never be on live T.V. anyway so do us all a favor and go ---- yourself!!
Citizen

Cookeville, TN

#35 Jan 9, 2010
Bull Hockey don't get your panties up in your crack or you might have to call the fine medics to get them out, by nature their job is reactive. For example Bull, you get choked on something, whatever it may be and someone calls for help and they respond and save your sorry ass.
Bullhockey

Cookeville, TN

#36 Jan 9, 2010
Citizen wrote:
Bull Hockey don't get your panties up in your crack or you might have to call the fine medics to get them out, by nature their job is reactive. For example Bull, you get choked on something, whatever it may be and someone calls for help and they respond and save your sorry ass.
I'll give you something to choke on, smartass.
I know 09

Whitley City, KY

#37 Jan 9, 2010
Bullhockey If you got to bitch about there job because you think you work harder then they do.YOU ARE WORNG.Have you been on scene of a wreck child is killed they tring get them out parnets scraming at you wanting there babyor pull up to one car on fire you cant get them out but they screaming for help.So why dont you get on tape of the hard work they do
bottom line

Cookeville, TN

#38 Jan 9, 2010
Cookeville has the best ems and fire in the state.
I lived in new york city for 10 year and you locals
dont know what its like to call 911 and get a busy
signal, to have a fire in you aprt. building and have
911 tell you that there will be delays because of
other calls.

I had a friend who had a heart attack in new york
and a medic in the store walked over him to leave
because he had just got off shift. I had a friend
in cookeville who told me her grandchild choked on
a coin last spring and the fire dept and ems had
6 people to her home in less than 5 min. Then, they call her back days later to ask about the
baby. That is the kind of caring people I moved
to cookeville to be around. I love you medics because of the people you. firefighters too

P.S. bullhocky, eat crap
MSO4

Cookeville, TN

#39 Jan 11, 2010
Bradon Smith is my hero.
proofs in the pudding

Cookeville, TN

#40 Jan 11, 2010
WHO

Baxter, TN

#41 Jan 12, 2010
For those of you who have bad mouthed PCEMS and CFD for there first response eating at Maddies or what ever you may want, check the link above. They both work hard train hard and are very professional. Way to go crews we appreciate what you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I think my baby mama is a junky/bipolar and I ... 1 hr Help 1
pokemon go! 1 hr bob 15
Is there any sexy girls looking for a SugarDaddy (Apr '11) 1 hr bob 56
19th hole 2 hr Anonymous 1
Diamond Treasures / Impact 3 hr Chuck 4
Clinton or Trump for President 3 hr Adam 6
Spring Creek Road 3 hr Adam 27

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages