Halloween for the kids

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Does anyone know if there is anything going on for children for Halloween? Trick or treating or events. Last year we walked in a line on the square in Columbia, Ky for candy. It was lame. I want something better for my son for Halloween. Somewhere he can have fun and interact.
buffalo-bill

Cookeville, TN

#2 Sep 22, 2012
I heard Sandusky was having a trick or treat party, be great full what you have.
three trees church

Trinity, TX

#3 Sep 23, 2012
three trees church does trunk or treating and it was the greatest thing my boys ever had. there was hay rides hot dogs and drinks chili and whole lot of candy for kids very organized and well put together
Info

Crossville, TN

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Crye Leike is hosting a Halloween Party on Saturday for the community. It will be held in their parking lot and donations will be accepted for Make A Wish Foundation. They are located on Neal Stree.

Since: Oct 12

Cookeville, TN

#5 Oct 4, 2012
three trees church wrote:
three trees church does trunk or treating and it was the greatest thing my boys ever had. there was hay rides hot dogs and drinks chili and whole lot of candy for kids very organized and well put together
Is this church in Cookeville?
Bobhere

Cookeville, TN

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Halloween is year round here in Cookeville don’t believe me go into save a lot walmart or dollar tree on any sat-sunday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the nannie's daycare (Oct '11) 12 hr Me-me 12
Shutdown UCDD and UCHRA (Jun '14) 12 hr palmtreeseverywhere 61
Michael Crouch 13 hr Wow 1
Looking for Jerry Wayne Matthews! 21 hr doofus 2
Krystle smith Fri Street Outlaw 645 14
Beth Brown (Sep '08) Fri Splenda 53
Anchors down ? Fri just a salad 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages