Crossville, TN

#2 May 9, 2012
there aren't any all still hanging on to tha 50 pounds of baby weight

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 May 9, 2012
chubbie moms wrote:
there aren't any all still hanging on to tha 50 pounds of baby weight
Dont you love when they blame it on their 12 year old kid as baby weight?.... Never mentioning the daily Mcdonalds and nightly frito chili pie!!!
wtf

Crossville, TN

#4 May 9, 2012
there are lots of hot moms here i am one of them and i wera my baby weight proudly and see my stretch marks as marks of love

Location hidden

#5 May 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
there are lots of hot moms here i am one of them and i wera my baby weight proudly and see my stretch marks as marks of love
Did you not use co co butter?
wtf

Crossville, TN

#6 May 9, 2012
yes i did but was so little when i got pregnant and gained so much weight it didn't make a difference and i would love it if men would think about those things in real life its hard to lose the weight this is hollywood we don't have the baby and then have a tummy tuck the next day

Location hidden

#7 May 9, 2012
I know us men are real bastards wtf, but who knows maybe someone will nominate you in this thread as one of cookevilles hot mom's!...that will make you feel good im sure!
dinkydao

Boiling Springs, SC

#8 May 9, 2012
I love stretch marks on a woman tanned sexy and thick

Location hidden

#9 May 9, 2012
StinkyDoo meet WTF.....damn I am a great matchmaker!!!

Invite me to the wedding you crazy kids!
Algood_10-8

Sharon, SC

#10 May 9, 2012
This boy got his eye on a prize that I heard was divorcing,,,,, Ill join her hot mom club in a heart beat*-)
MOM1

Crossville, TN

#11 May 9, 2012
caitlin clouse mom

Location hidden

#12 May 10, 2012
I will be visiting one of your hottest this weekend!!!
dinkydao

York, SC

#13 May 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
yes i did but was so little when i got pregnant and gained so much weight it didn't make a difference and i would love it if men would think about those things in real life its hard to lose the weight this is hollywood we don't have the baby and then have a tummy tuck the next day
you look greAt saw you in wLmart

Location hidden

#14 May 10, 2012
I hear all the hotties will be at Wooly Boolys Honky Tonk!!!
2 thumbs down

Clinton, SC

#15 May 10, 2012
Are you coming from GA again to see your "hot mom,"hidenkiss hidenkiss?

Location hidden

#16 May 10, 2012
I might have a layover in Sparta, cause I would love to be a Spartaaaaaaan!!!!!!
Sun13Shine

Atlanta, GA

#17 May 10, 2012
HIDENKISS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not use co co butter?
Hey I had two children and used cocoa butter and I still have strech marks, thank you and there isnt anything wrong with that.
Hidenkiss

United States

#18 May 10, 2012
Sun13Shine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I had two children and used cocoa butter and I still have strech marks, thank you and there isnt anything wrong with that.
Easy there little firecracker!... how old were you 15?....
Mommy

Crossville, TN

#19 May 10, 2012
I have a 7 week old daughter so yes I still have baby weight, and even though I am very proud of myself for giving birth I am also working very hard to get it off. Pregnancy and giving birth are the most physically demanding things a woman will ever do, and my BF tells me how beautiful I am, but I don't want to be one of those lazy moms. I want my daughter to know how to be healthy, and I also want to be able to have the energy to do things with her. For me, it's not about physical appearance...I just want to be a good healthy example for my little girl. Yes, I have stretch marks because I am a tiny girl & my baby was very big, but sometimes you just can't help it.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 May 11, 2012
Not all moms are "carrying baby weight"

I am 33 have 4 daughters... 5'2 and weigh 110 lbs. Hard work n dedication to get pre baby body back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Cookeville at risk for sinkholes? 3 hr victor 4
Most infamous murder (Feb '16) 7 hr Oregon motels 13
my wife is busty 7 hr Yousef knockers 10
Unitarians in Ridgecrest 8 hr Joey 13
Misty (Geesling) Cook 8 hr clerk 1
Happy Earth Day you TOFU eating Liberals 10 hr Joseph DeDominicis 3
Dads 14 hr Joey DeDominicis 1

Cookeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages