which taxi service is the best

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
smiley

Livingston, TN

#1 Jun 4, 2010
was wondering which taxi service to use in Cookeville!
what r u thinking

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jun 4, 2010
I would suggest that you walk or use the new buses. Stay out of the taxi's.
unknown

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jun 5, 2010
the best taxi service is ace taxi. they have the lowest fares and the friendliest people
baxter

Cookeville, TN

#4 Jun 6, 2010
ace taxi
question

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jun 6, 2010
ace taxi is a rehash of the owners of previous cabs. they just switch them around, it is all the same people over and over, just different cab names,
the worst

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jun 6, 2010
Used to be Short's Cab that was the worst. They would either just not show up, or show up an hour after you called them. Most people I know use what I think is called Discount Cab. All I know is the cars are purple and yellow.

Someone said to use the bus and not a cab. Well, standing out at a bus stop in the rain or in the blazing heat isn't fun at all and the bus doesn't run out in the county, or at night. Cookeville Regional is supposed to donate the smoking hut thingies to the CATS bus stops though so people that wait will have some place to sit and some type of shelter while waiting for the bus but no clue as to when they will actually get that done.

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#7 Jan 11, 2013
It's always the same handfulof people.

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#8 Jan 12, 2013
what r u thinking wrote:
I would suggest that you walk or use the new buses. Stay out of the taxi's.
yeah, but not everyone lives in an area in which a bus can bring them home, i use the bus as a supplement. library to Walmart is what the practical bus use is for me, i spend a dollar and save myself maybe a half hour.
Desert Storm Vet

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 12, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, but not everyone lives in an area in which a bus can bring them home, i use the bus as a supplement. library to Walmart is what the practical bus use is for me, i spend a dollar and save myself maybe a half hour.
Without a job, how did YOU get a dollar. Are you stealing other little kids lunch money?
Pluck Desert Storm Vets

Shelbyville, TN

#10 Jan 13, 2013
You are not one. Playing call of duty does not qualify you to post as one...stop that shyt.
Desert Storm Vet

Tullahoma, TN

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Pluck Desert Storm Vets wrote:
You are not one. Playing call of duty does not qualify you to post as one...stop that shyt.
Why do think that? I don't play war video games.

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Desert Storm Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Without a job, how did YOU get a dollar. Are you stealing other little kids lunch money?
If i find out who you are, i'll do more than steal from you, you're a threat to my vital existance.
Desert Storm Vet

Tullahoma, TN

#13 Jan 14, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>If i find out who you are, i'll do more than steal from you, you're a threat to my vital existance.
Junior, for me to be threat to you, I would have to care what happens to you. I don't and therefore I am no threat. Your "vital existance" is a drain on our community. GET A JOB!!!

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#14 Jan 15, 2013
Desert Storm Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Junior, for me to be threat to you, I would have to care what happens to you. I don't and therefore I am no threat. Your "vital existance" is a drain on our community. GET A JOB!!!
Do you swallow?
Desert Storm Vet

Cookeville, TN

#15 Jan 15, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>Do you swallow?
Are you really that stupid? Everyone swallows. How else does food and drink get from your mouth to your stomach?

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Desert Storm Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that stupid? Everyone swallows. How else does food and drink get from your mouth to your stomach?
You're afraid of me.
Desert Storm Vet

Tullahoma, TN

#17 Jan 16, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>You're afraid of me.
Truly terrified of you. Now, GET A JOB!!!
Ugh

Greer, SC

#18 Jan 16, 2013
They are all the same.

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#19 Jan 19, 2013
Desert Storm Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Truly terrified of you. Now, GET A JOB!!!
I dont think a lazy slob like you, an adult who CHOSE to follow a stranger, that was a juvenile,has any place telling anybody what to do.
Desert Storm Vet

Tullahoma, TN

#20 Jan 19, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think a lazy slob like you, an adult who CHOSE to follow a stranger, that was a juvenile,has any place telling anybody what to do.
OK Junior. GET A JOB and quit sponging off working people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Birds Arnold Allen aressted but not fired ... (Mar '12) 5 hr notajailbug 31
7 days consecutive work? Isn't that illegal? (Apr '11) 6 hr asfghk 392
Junk & overgrown yards in Cookeville 6 hr The Difference 10
African-Americans, please act CIVIL 6 hr TrueLogic 11
By the looks of it on here, the world is turnin... 8 hr Chris Rogers 5
methamphetamine 10 hr cookeville 1
DUI attorneys 10 hr The Difference 3
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]