Mitt Romney Got Rich Destroying American Jobs and Promoting Sweatshop

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

Kenneth

Livingston, TN

#1 Aug 5, 2012
How Mitt Romney Got Rich Destroying American Jobs and Promoting Sweatshop Capitalism

http://www.opednews.com/populum/linkframe.php...

__._,_.___

“The hottest(darkest) places in Hell are reserved for those who in times of great moral crises maintain their neutrality

Since: Aug 12

Cookeville, TN

#2 Aug 8, 2012
People like the one claiming his wifes cancer death is Romneys fault are so very screwed up and need a reality check..... Liberals are so so sick in the head.
sue

Monterey, TN

#3 Aug 8, 2012
TNjustice71 wrote:
People like the one claiming his wifes cancer death is Romneys fault are so very screwed up and need a reality check..... Liberals are so so sick in the head.
Well don't tell the man that lost his job and his wife because romney closed the plant and send it overseas, because it's all over the news and tv. It was because they cancel the woman's insurance that's why she died, no one would cover her. Get your head out of the sand, romney-hood, is just a big con man, and he has been coning the American people for years, just like his money is all overseas, this tax thing will kill him in the end. But go ahead and vote him in and see what happens. Man makes believe he dose not know his wife has a horse in Olympics, come on what is this man hiding.
Buzzard

Mcminnville, TN

#4 Aug 8, 2012
Do you clowns have a clue that Obama received money from Bain Capital for his election? Do you people also have a clue that Obama is outsourcing jobs as we speak? Do you people also have a clue that Romney and his crew at Bain Capital, created more jobs then Obama has even thought about? By the way, all those are FACTS.
beggar

Cookeville, TN

#5 Aug 10, 2012
Buzzard wrote:
Do you clowns have a clue that Obama received money from Bain Capital for his election? Do you people also have a clue that Obama is outsourcing jobs as we speak? Do you people also have a clue that Romney and his crew at Bain Capital, created more jobs then Obama has even thought about? By the way, all those are FACTS.
Pure BULLS-IT you are spreading LIES. NO FACTS
Ouch

Cookeville, TN

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Buzzard wrote:
Yes of course he is. The Obama Corporation is outsourcing what. Good grief, is there no end to you people? You Republicans started this and now you are saying that Obama is outsourcing. I know you are but........
Another "Cuz I says so" wingnut! Facts Bwaaaahaaaaa

Lets discuss!
Disgusted

Livingston, TN

#7 Aug 13, 2012
sue wrote:
<quoted text> Well don't tell the man that lost his job and his wife because romney closed the plant and send it overseas, because it's all over the news and tv. It was because they cancel the woman's insurance that's why she died, no one would cover her. Get your head out of the sand, romney-hood, is just a big con man, and he has been coning the American people for years, just like his money is all overseas, this tax thing will kill him in the end. But go ahead and vote him in and see what happens. Man makes believe he dose not know his wife has a horse in Olympics, come on what is this man hiding.
At least check out the facts before you blindly support the campaign rhetoric being spread through the lies of campaign ads.

http://www.factcheck.org/
buffalo-bill

Cookeville, TN

#8 Aug 13, 2012
These are not lies about Romney-hood, I bet you people who are voting for him have blinders on and don't want them to be true. Both parties SUCK but Romney would be the worst of the two.
Jed Clampett

Cookeville, TN

#9 Aug 15, 2012
Buzzard wrote:
Maybe Bain knows what a loser RMoney is and is hedging their bet. Unfortunately the jobs were created in China. There's a clue for you.

Cookeville, TN

#10 Aug 15, 2012
Jed Clampett wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Bain knows what a loser RMoney is and is hedging their bet. Unfortunately the jobs were created in China. There's a clue for you.
An Ode for Maryville Ned.

Come and listen to a story bout a man named Ned.
Poor wingerneer, barely kept his family fed.
Then one day he was shooting off his mouth.
Who could have guessed that Ned was from the south.

Tennessee that is. 36th in education. GOP all the way!

Well the first thing you know ol Ned had changed his name.
From MVNed to Ouch and started playing games.
Got his ass handed to him on a platter once or twice.
Now he's as meek and gentle as some mice.

Rodents! Edible roadkill. Better than dog.

Queue the banjo.
I will

Cookeville, TN

#12 Aug 15, 2012
sue wrote:
<quoted text> ... But go ahead and vote him [Romney] in and see what happens....
I believe I will. Romney-Ryan YES! Obama-Biden NO!

Cookeville, TN

#13 Aug 17, 2012
Haters AII wrote:
Ned has stole my nick again.
Look for the union label. Paul and Mitt together forever
xoxoxox

What's wrong wingnuts. Panties in a wad. Ol Haters All not letting your BS slip by unnoticed. Bwaaahaaaaaa 3 more months til election. 3 more months to refute your horsecrap.

Tata See you in church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Julia 149,023
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr ProfileOne 8,638
golden coral about Detech smoke and heat detectors 8 hr friend 1
cookeville middle school wrestling (Jan '11) 8 hr Fan 20
jimmy johns (Jan '14) 9 hr the fair guy 4
Saturday Group Breakfast 9 hr Steve 24
Officers need to be professional 10 hr Canine Vengeance 18
•••
•••
•••

Cookeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000