the wait at suntan city

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pulp

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2012
That place is a joke!! Its a hr wait everyday to use the beds...and it was that way before suntan village burnt too so don't use that as a excuse...
Saying

Cookeville, TN

#2 Mar 3, 2012
You're complaining because you have to wait an hour to increase your chance of melanoma.
jimbo

Cookeville, TN

#3 Mar 3, 2012
I've always had a thing for leather-skinned women.
never been a better reaso

Maryville, TN

#4 Mar 3, 2012
Do the math and buy a home tanning bed.
Do you like going to the laundromat?
you can get abed for around 41500 and put it on payments.
dubd

United States

#6 Mar 3, 2012
Yesh
Turthful

Hendersonville, NC

#7 Apr 20, 2012
Robert-April when r u going to open?
dinkydao

Nashville, TN

#8 Apr 20, 2012
I enjoy the wait the women are sexy and the little men are as well
OMG REALLY

Livingston, TN

#9 Apr 22, 2012
aw poor baby, thinks they are entitled to go before other people waiting. SNOBBY BYTCH
Tanning

Tullahoma, TN

#10 Apr 22, 2012
is pretty much 5 years ago ladies.. sorry. Even the celebs are staying away from that cancer box nowadays.
barbie

United States

#11 Apr 22, 2012
I love to tan. I think beauty is what matters most. Clothes. Hair and make up are important. And money. Without it your nothing. Yes im intitled. And better then you. I am the new generation of young adults and I wasnt raised with respect for other or real value.
dinkydao

United States

#12 Apr 22, 2012
barbie wrote:
I love to tan. I think beauty is what matters most. Clothes. Hair and make up are important. And money. Without it your nothing. Yes im intitled. And better then you. I am the new generation of young adults and I wasnt raised with respect for other or real value.
I been a looking ferjust mite work out you dip any? Bet you got some purty foots a whittlin buddie you
dinkydao

United States

#13 Apr 22, 2012
Elt I messed dat all up
go at a different time

Columbus, NC

#14 Apr 22, 2012
The employees there can't help the fact that people all come in at the same time. And all want the same beds! I usually go of the mornings close to when they first open and I don't wait. In the afternoons is going to be packed you got all the high school kids who are tanning before prom, you have everyone getting off work, so yes you are going to have to wait. As you would at any other tanning establishment. When I went to Sun Tan Village I had to wait a few times there too. There beds are well worth the wait for me. They are the best beds in Cookeville, and have a good price on them. If you don't like the wait go to Millenium and have to go 3 or 4 times a week compared to going twice at sun tan city.. quit being a crybaby!!
tan

Smithville, TN

#15 Apr 22, 2012
Beds and customer service are good. There is no where else to tan in this town that's descent. I hear they are expanding?
dinkydao

High Point, NC

#16 Apr 22, 2012
I lay out booty butt ass naked wit my baby love
love it

United States

#17 Apr 25, 2012
The beds are amazing the staff is always so friendly and really know what they are talking about compared to other places. I feel like I get what I pay for here. Good service and great beds. And if you go late at night the wait on beds is ten times better
Tax Payer

Cookeville, TN

#19 Apr 25, 2012
love it wrote:
The beds are amazing the staff is always so friendly and really know what they are talking about compared to other places. I feel like I get what I pay for here. Good service and great beds. And if you go late at night the wait on beds is ten times better
Will I be paying your hospital bill when you get cancer? Most likely.
World Peace

Cookeville, TN

#20 Apr 25, 2012
Oh, wow. I'm so sorry for you all. So, you have to wait an extra bit of time to kill yourself with skin cancer! You'd think that there were no real problems in the world. You'd better join the "pale" before you cook something important. Please don't tell me you think tanning is good for you. They should treat people who do this just the same as they treat smokers. Like lepers.
no joke

Cowpens, SC

#21 Apr 25, 2012
Tanning, a thing of the past. Cancer, must be in since so many literally payin for it. All seriousness, pale is beautiful too (: and with bein natural you don't have to put up with rude employees that you pay to be nice to you. Ridiculous
World Peace

Cookeville, TN

#22 Apr 25, 2012
Being pale was a sign of aristocracy years ago. It showed that you didn't have to work in the fields. I guess if you want to look like a leathery, weathered farm hand, then by all means.......tan away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jobs 26 min new to area 1
Veneers on teeth 4 hr Wondering 4
Ian Mcrae (Jun '13) 4 hr Ask and you shall... 2
have you seen the construction 4 hr Big willy 10
Chickens in city limits 5 hr black widow 8
Mandarin Palace owners 8 hr wondering 1
Two men charged with sex crimes 8 hr just asking 8
Cookeville Dating
Find my Match

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cookeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cookeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Bucs add veteran defensive end Lawrence Sidbury
ESPN10:28 AM
Falcons brush off Saint's 'funeral' trash talk
NBC Sports12:06 PM
Mike Smith says Julio Jones decision will come Sunday morning
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well