Pair arrested for making meth near kids

Pair arrested for making meth near kids

There are 16 comments on the Herald-Citizen story from Jan 25, 2013, titled Pair arrested for making meth near kids. In it, Herald-Citizen reports that:

Two women were arrested last night for cooking meth in a residence where two young children were sleeping, law officers said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Citizen.

Sue

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Kids and meth do not mix.
Throw the book at these two.
[email protected] ail.com

Mobile, AL

#2 Jan 28, 2013
This happens more often than anyone would care to admit. Especially down here in the south. I honestly don't know what crosses people's minds when they choose to put their babies in harms way like this. As a mom of two beautiful little girls, I just couldn't imagine exposing my kids to such as this.
jmo

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="[email protected] com"]This happens more often than anyone would care to admit. Especially down here in the south. I honestly don't know what crosses people's minds when they choose to put their babies in harms way like this. As a mom of two beautiful little girls, I just couldn't imagine exposing my kids to such as this.[/QUOTE]
That's because you probably have a full set of teeth and aren't on welfare like these two. I can't believe the one is in her thirties. I despise women who don't protect their young. Children should never be around these two hags, ever.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 30, 2013
jmo wrote:
[QUOTE who="[email protected] com"]This happens more often than anyone would care to admit. Especially down here in the south. I honestly don't know what crosses people's minds when they choose to put their babies in harms way like this. As a mom of two beautiful little girls, I just couldn't imagine exposing my kids to such as this. "

That's because you probably have a full set of teeth and aren't on welfare like these two. I can't believe the one is in her thirties. I despise women who don't protect their young. Children should never be around these two hags, ever.
I couldn't agree more. Now time to go brush my teeth. I still got all of em. Yay!:)
jmo

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more. Now time to go brush my teeth. I still got all of em. Yay!:)
Ha-ha.
Sad

Maryville, TN

#7 Jan 31, 2013
I know Erica and her kids and while its sad these kids were ripped from their mother they so needed to be and hopefully now they can be happy and healthy and get all the love they need!!!!! Erica is a heartless bitch who will never change...she is the most selfish person i've ever known!!!!
lamonte

Crossville, TN

#8 Jan 31, 2013
lets start fixing men and women like this
there are too many tenn care babies that these people don't want and do not know how to take care of
bander

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 31, 2013
I think this is a high drug area.
TootyFruity

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jan 31, 2013
I have heard sa lot of bad things on Erica, I know a little about her, but how much is true about her sleeping with a lot of men? Was it for drugs? What about her fiancee? Those kids are beautiful and deserve happiness
p rat

Gainesboro, TN

#11 Feb 26, 2013
ya'll dont judge erica too badly she honestly would never cook any drugs around her kids seeing she doesnt know how and her co defendant set the whole thing up believing erica was after her man, hell she let police in with no warrant knowing she had a lab while erica was getting in shower and ms. harris has the arresting officers number in her phone she is a snitch and should not be trusted because she is crazy.
okay

United States

#12 Feb 26, 2013
p rat wrote:
ya'll dont judge erica too badly she honestly would never cook any drugs around her kids seeing she doesnt know how and her co defendant set the whole thing up believing erica was after her man, hell she let police in with no warrant knowing she had a lab while erica was getting in shower and ms. harris has the arresting officers number in her phone she is a snitch and should not be trusted because she is crazy.
You're known by the company you keep. If you know about snitches, then you're not with the right kind of people. If you lead a clean life, you don't worry about who is a switch or not. Working a legitimate job keeps you too busy to hang sound questionable people. Too many people with too much time on their hands to get in trouble with the law need to be made to work and stop producing children you can't properly take care of, and getting into trouble. It makes me so grateful I had parents who never got into trouble with the law. What is wrong with parents nowadays?
Walmart Sucks

Crossville, TN

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Sue wrote:
Kids and meth do not mix.
Throw the book at these two.
Anything and meth does not mix. Not to sound insensitive but the fact that kids were involved is irrelevant because any innocent person who comes into contact with meth heads is at risk. These people track their meth fumes with them all over town. They ditch their apartments and rental homes without leaving any indication that hazardous waste was made and stored in it so the next unsuspecting occupant ends up suffering because of it. Their pets get brought into the animal shelter with orders to immediately euthanize and destroy because they're considered contaminated. They dump their meth-encrusted garbage on the side of the road to be carried into our air and water supply, or picked up by somebody who is just trying to keep their neighborhood clean. They wash their nasty bio-hazard clothes at laundromats because they can't afford utilities and then the next person who uses that same washing machine gets to take their toxic scum home with them.

We should build an island, maybe call it methtopia, and advertise it as being a place where people can sit around and make and smoke meth all day long without having to worry about the law. I guarantee the problem would take care of itself because they'd end up killing themselves or each other eventually.
reality

United States

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Walmart Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything and meth does not mix. Not to sound insensitive but the fact that kids were involved is irrelevant because any innocent person who comes into contact with meth heads is at risk. These people track their meth fumes with them all over town. They ditch their apartments and rental homes without leaving any indication that hazardous waste was made and stored in it so the next unsuspecting occupant ends up suffering because of it. Their pets get brought into the animal shelter with orders to immediately euthanize and destroy because they're considered contaminated. They dump their meth-encrusted garbage on the side of the road to be carried into our air and water supply, or picked up by somebody who is just trying to keep their neighborhood clean. They wash their nasty bio-hazard clothes at laundromats because they can't afford utilities and then the next person who uses that same washing machine gets to take their toxic scum home with them.
We should build an island, maybe call it methtopia, and advertise it as being a place where people can sit around and make and smoke meth all day long without having to worry about the law. I guarantee the problem would take care of itself because they'd end up killing themselves or each other eventually.
Thanks for the education. I knew it was truly awful about the innocent children, but the animals? That is so sad. Why do they have kids and pets if they are going to expose them to this stuff? And I never knew about the laundromats being contaminated. Their meth goes way beyond the meth heads. What selfish people. You're right, an island is what they should be on with no children or animals.
HippietheButcher

Cookeville, TN

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Until anyone knows what really happened y'all shouldn't judge. That other chick knew that she was setting Erica up, Erica is MY sister-in-law and she has been with me a lot since this happened. She's a pretty good person, you guys know that we all have that person in our life that we avoid because of their reputation and Erica had been doing good job til she let her guard down and this other girl showed up. She's not a bad person and what happened could happen to anyone, I wouldn't know a meth lab if it were sitting in front of me! Go on and talk crap to me, but more than likely y'all wouldn't know either, which is a good thing, unless you are in Erica's situation. She will be married to my brother and for now life is hard for the both of them but things will be better in May. I have faith in her, P rat is correct, all this is over a man. A man who was constantly at Erica about being with him when she is obviously with someone. But y'all go on and judge my post, but P rat, Erica and I all know the Truth.)O(
hello

United States

#16 Feb 28, 2013
HippietheButcher wrote:
Until anyone knows what really happened y'all shouldn't judge. That other chick knew that she was setting Erica up, Erica is MY sister-in-law and she has been with me a lot since this happened. She's a pretty good person, you guys know that we all have that person in our life that we avoid because of their reputation and Erica had been doing good job til she let her guard down and this other girl showed up. She's not a bad person and what happened could happen to anyone, I wouldn't know a meth lab if it were sitting in front of me! Go on and talk crap to me, but more than likely y'all wouldn't know either, which is a good thing, unless you are in Erica's situation. She will be married to my brother and for now life is hard for the both of them but things will be better in May. I have faith in her, P rat is correct, all this is over a man. A man who was constantly at Erica about being with him when she is obviously with someone. But y'all go on and judge my post, but P rat, Erica and I all know the Truth.)O(
Well I'm not judging and I definitely have my faults, but I would never, ever put my children in harms way. I don't pal around with criminal types and I tend to keep my circle of friends small. I actually have little time being a mother to get into lifes little problems because I put my children first before anyone, including the rest of my fair and friends. Everyone makes mistakes, but your sister in law needs to just lay low, stay home and tend to her kids and husband. Even better is to lose all the toxic people in her life even if it means getting a restraining order. I wish her and her kids the best and hopefully she won't be involved in anything else, intentionally set up or not. Nothing is more precious or more important than being the protector of your children.
harris

Cookeville, TN

#17 Mar 4, 2013
for one p rat you should get the whole storie before you say anything about me. i dont have anybodys phone number in my phone. and as far as her not cooking around her kids she was and i got her out on bond and she did leave with my boyfriend on superbowl sunday and is still with him. but you would not know this because you was in jail yourself at the time. but it will all come out in court soon. and everyone will see what a lying two face bitch she really is. and her kids are better off where they are. even her own mother and sister have said so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black lives matter 8 hr WPWW 48
PCSD Patrol 8 hr nutzaplente 6
Ryan at Walmart 8 hr nutzaplente 3
Cookeville football and cheer 8 hr Ggt12210 12
Drug dealers in Cville to stay away from!! 9 hr Sister 11
Haunted Places to Investigate near Cookeville T... (Aug '12) 15 hr Watchdog 37
Krispy Cream 15 hr Watchdog 4

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages