who has slept with Shane Dulworth
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The only 1 he really luvs

Cookeville, TN

#61 Sep 23, 2011
yes i must say ive slept with him alot this yr and it is good but he is however a pain in the a**! hes an ok guy at times but he is and will forever be ur everyday a**hole to women...sorry shane but i cant tell a lie!
stoopid101

Cookeville, TN

#62 Sep 24, 2011
wtf was i thinking wrote:
<quoted text> I totally agree with you on this subject. Worst mistake I ever made. Is he still "cuddling" with blondie, lol
yes he is... isnt that sweet!!
dated him

United States

#63 Feb 24, 2013
We dated briefly in December 2011 he was never a jerk to me was actually a sweet guy..the only thing that didn't add up was after our first date the next date got rescheduled like 4-6 times didn't get to know him well enough to make assumptions but it didn't sit well with me
curious

Cookeville, TN

#64 Feb 24, 2013
Is Shane Wayne's son or Jerry's son. If he's Wayne's son and as good in the sak as Wayne then send Shane to me. I'm not big and fat like Pat Dulworth is.
backdoor

Crossville, TN

#65 Feb 25, 2013
He likes anal sex and when i went with him that is the only way he wanted to have sex. said his girlfriend wouldn't do it that way. he comes to me to get pleasure.
real

Jamestown, TN

#66 Sep 7, 2013
Are any of you still sleeping with him? These are new comments so I'm curious.
Blank

Rickman, TN

#68 Sep 14, 2013
More male ho's than female in this state, they'd do ANYTHING with a hole, male or female it's like an epidemic! The more manly he seems to you, watch what he does!
MrJones

Memphis, TN

#69 Sep 15, 2013
Y'all got herpes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why liberals are wrong about Trump 22 min Ticket to Ride 39
newborn drug testing and DHS information (Aug '13) 1 hr Lin 76
What's The Holdup On Building Shoppes at Eagle ... 1 hr Educated Atheist 6
why do poor people get tatoos 1 hr Seriously 3
No money for teachers but plenty for land+const... 2 hr johnson1 87
Poochys behind dairy queen 2 hr reality 6
Richards, Richards, and More Richards 3 hr SSA 7

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance