Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

why does it matter? he doesnt want you anymore. cause youre a psycho...duh.
Funny stuff

Peapack, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

lmao yea thats bout right lol
LMAO

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

i mean seriously... who wants a psycho, pill poppin, manipulative, woman who cries all the time and plays men for all she can get? give it up all ready. who he sleeps with is none of your business. and anyone who would post a response to something like this answering your question is probably looking for attention same as you are. get over yourself and find another basket case such as yourself to get junked up with.
wtf sd

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
i mean seriously... who wants a psycho, pill poppin, manipulative, woman who cries all the time and plays men for all she can get? give it up all ready. who he sleeps with is none of your business. and anyone who would post a response to something like this answering your question is probably looking for attention same as you are. get over yourself and find another basket case such as yourself to get junked up with.
do u know who u r even talking about.. can u say retard!!!! think u r the one of the problem putting some one down like this!! R u that bored? Life must suck when u aint gettin any HMMMMM
LMAO

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

actually i do know the person who posted this and i havent said a thing that isnt true... her name is cynthia... mm hmm. now what
Funny stuff

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

he is right....
curious_one

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
actually i do know the person who posted this and i havent said a thing that isnt true... her name is cynthia... mm hmm. now what
Nope sorry not Cynthia. Who the hell is that anyone someone else slept with?? You must be getting tapped by it. I was suppost to go out with him but heard alot of shit about him and decided I didnt want any used shit. You must be his nasty fat ass friend he talks trash about all the time. LMFAO get a life.
LMAO

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

hell yeah im right... know her better than most.
LMAO

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

Bwahahahahaaha... how many women from allons would keep posting about him? please. stop kidding yourself. its pathetic
curious_one

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
Bwahahahahaaha... how many women from allons would keep posting about him? please. stop kidding yourself. its pathetic
on a laptop crazy ass duh do you know they pick up from the nearest tower or are you that stupid you cant figure it out.
LMAO

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

no i get that... i have a laptop too.
Funny stuff

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

funny that on another post she says she asked who had slept with hin?? but on that post she had not asked that??? so hmmmmm where does she ask it???
LMAO

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

I do have a beautiful heart that he destroyed by cheating on me with numerous women on the internet and even some of the women tatoo tony slept with. So how can you be the judge of someones heart unless you have been in their shoes

look familiar?..... jee for someone who thought about it you sure talk like you have done it yourself
curious_one

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

Funny stuff wrote:
funny that on another post she says she asked who had slept with hin?? but on that post she had not asked that??? so hmmmmm where does she ask it???
did you proof read that before you posted it, obviously not lol
Funny stuff

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

ok i apologize it does say something about who has slept with him...but still pretty strange to different discussions about him??? i believe its all by 1 person!
Funny stuff

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

oh wait the curious one has screwed up and typed under wrong name on different discussion...check out oreck one and the wolanizer one ahahahaha
LMAO

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

thats what im sayin.... bleh
Funny stuff

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

hey im not on here to impress anyone with my typing skills lol its all about the proving the psycho hahahaha
Funny stuff

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

curious one beautiful heart r the same people so therefor beautiful heart who admitted she was cynthia has to be curious one as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NAAWP National Association for the Advancement ... 11 min We shall overcome 1
Burger King to avoid U.S. Taxes 20 min reality 7
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 28 min NTMD8OR 145,597
Free school breakfast and lunch 1 hr Flash 4
Sheriff Farris....One time Sheriff? 3 hr Jodie 53
Joey Miracle on TV again.. 5 hr Whuuuut 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr chris 9,313
•••
•••
•••

Cookeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cookeville News, Events & Info