best pest control service in cookevil...

best pest control service in cookeville/surrounding area?

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
termite

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jul 18, 2012
just wondering before i pay hundreds of dollars to the wrong one.
Happy with service

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jul 18, 2012
termite wrote:
just wondering before i pay hundreds of dollars to the wrong one.
Mid State has always treated me right. Using them for the past 2 years for quartely service.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Orkin. midstate SUCKS came several times. Never helped orkin came once...problem solved
lucky

Livingston, TN

#4 Jul 18, 2012
I don't know if they are still there but I used Hub City and never saw another bug but it was years ago.
Gladly Refer

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jul 18, 2012
Blackrock Services (Benton Young) is the only company I would recommend. I have had some bad experiences with some other local companies. You can trust your home to him and his company without fear of theft or worrying whether or not you are actually having your house treated.
very ssatisfied customer

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2012
lakeside termite cheap and very good service
infested

Crossville, TN

#7 Jul 18, 2012
um yeah1212 wrote:
Orkin. midstate SUCKS came several times. Never helped orkin came once...problem solved
What the hell you infested with that is so bad you have to have them out several times?
Nope

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2012
My grandparents had Lakeside for years. They also had termites. Lakeside left them hanging and accepted ZERO responsibility. Stay away from them.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 18, 2012
Obviously Midstate was spraying watered down pesticide, because ORKIN sprayed ONCE and the termites were GONE
just my opinion

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Upper Cumberland Termite and Pest Control! Good people and they treat you right, no high fees! Orkin is too expensive for what they do and never sign a contract with any pest control business.
Agree

Manchester, TN

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Blackrock
used them

Livingston, TN

#12 Jul 18, 2012
Central Tennessee Termite and Pest Control. Very polite, very professional, very efficient.

Another satisfied customer.
just my opinion

Cookeville, TN

#13 Jul 19, 2012
Agree wrote:
Blackrock
who is this??
Pests Not Welcome

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jul 21, 2012
MIDSTATE is owned by the Jehovah's Witness involved in the local Watchtower conventions scandal. Most if not all employees are JWs.
fact

United States

#15 Jul 23, 2012
For the best..go to midstate or central tennessee all others u can't trust. By the way, pest not welcome. You are an idiot. Get a life.
Gladly Refer

Cookeville, TN

#16 Jul 23, 2012
just my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>who is this??
The owner is Benton Young. There isn't anyone else I would trust in my home. I have dealt with two of the other companies mentioned above and unfortunately had destructive (termite) outcomes. Blackrock is the only company that I will consider using or recommending.
NOT Okin

Cookeville, TN

#17 Apr 24, 2014
The do not show when they say they will

Since: Mar 14

Cookeville, TN

#18 Apr 24, 2014
Gladly Refer wrote:
Blackrock Services (Benton Young) is the only company I would recommend. I have had some bad experiences with some other local companies. You can trust your home to him and his company without fear of theft or worrying whether or not you are actually having your house treated.
I have to agree with this. BlackRock Services are great. I use them and am very happy with their service. I highly recommend them.
Kyredneck

Livingston, TN

#20 Feb 4, 2017
I disagree, midstate is best and been in bus a very long time, they back there work and very honest. You dissers prob dnt pay your bills
Vwbug

Livingston, TN

#21 Feb 4, 2017
For sure mid state, I've used several, only company that knows what there doing/ nobody Ben in basiness longer and most. I know Benton when he worked at midstate, he learned from the best& they guarantee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drug bust turns up lots of pot and $51k in cash (Feb '13) 19 min King Tangy 8
News Neglected Property: Few owners facing fines (May '16) 23 min Maggie 12
News 15 nabbed in drug sweep (Nov '16) 30 min King Tangy 11
News Drug dealer gets 30 years (Nov '10) 53 min Heather Crotch 18
News WCTE may lose 40 percent of funding (Mar '17) 57 min Maggie 17
Justin Curtindale Justin Robert Curtindale 1 hr little curtain rod 4
What to do with MLK monuments? 2 hr Maggie 15
Where is the strangest place that you have had ... (Oct '09) 6 hr Beat Dis 104

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages