Who has slept with Rob Mabry?

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OGF

Jamestown, TN

#1 Mar 13, 2010
From what I hear almost everyone! Looking for an STD!
old skool

Cookeville, TN

#2 Mar 14, 2010
Just wondering if there is another Rob Mabry because if you or anyone for that matter is sleeping with him the only thing you'll catch is rigormortis since he died May 17th 2008.Was a damn good drummer too.
old skool

Cookeville, TN

#3 Mar 14, 2010
http://www.guitarattack.com/opinion/robjam.ht... Here is a link to the one I knew. Was a memorial jam by some old friends and bandmates.
Yep

Cookeville, TN

#4 Mar 14, 2010
I know the one that passed away - so he isn't sleeping with anyone. Whoever started this thread is an idiot.
Class of 81

Cookeville, TN

#5 Mar 14, 2010
Rob was a hell of a guy and always the funniest guy in the room.
Love ya man.
old skool

Cookeville, TN

#6 Mar 14, 2010
Rob was a hell of a guy and always fun to be around...a real clown and kept you laughing, He is missed and even though he was only there in spirit you might wanna check out my previous link. Especially if you know any of these guys. My how we age but still rock!
old skool

Cookeville, TN

#7 Mar 15, 2010
Oops looks like I shot this thread down for someone. Maybe you were thinking of another Rob. I only commented on the one I knew feel free to carry on with your intentions.
Class of 81

Cookeville, TN

#8 Mar 15, 2010
Looks like you did. Enjoyed the vid's thanks. Was fun to see some "old" faces.
I never heard how Rob passed.
old skool

Cookeville, TN

#9 Mar 16, 2010
Glad you liked the vids.Not sure how Rob passed but I'm sure you can e-mail John at the Guitarattack site and he will be glad to answer any questions you have.He is a super nice guy.
Choke Out

Jamestown, TN

#10 Mar 16, 2010
My ex probably she has everybody else
Class of 81 also

Tullahoma, TN

#11 Mar 17, 2010
Class of 81 wrote:
Looks like you did. Enjoyed the vid's thanks. Was fun to see some "old" faces.
I never heard how Rob passed.
heart attack in Florida with friends and family.
Who Cares

Cookeville, TN

#12 Mar 17, 2010
Really? Who cares?

Not about the guy who passed away, that is sad and I'm sorry to you for the loss of your friend.

But, really, the question that is subject of this thread. Who really cares? I don't, do you?
old skool

Cookeville, TN

#13 Mar 17, 2010
Class of 81 also wrote:
<quoted text>
heart attack in Florida with friends and family.
Thanks for the info.Wasn't quite sure. Played a show opening up for Shadowfax back in '83 or '84.
OMG

Jamestown, TN

#14 Mar 18, 2010
This man is very much alive. He works at Carwile in Cookeville and at G & L Manufacturing. He likes to hang out at the local bar not far from where he works. Looking for a heartbreak, you will find it with him.
Know someone

Cookeville, TN

#15 Mar 18, 2010
OMG wrote:
This man is very much alive. He works at Carwile in Cookeville and at G & L Manufacturing. He likes to hang out at the local bar not far from where he works. Looking for a heartbreak, you will find it with him.
Different one than we were discussing but thanks for the input.Also I go to church with the family that owns Carwile's so if I felt so deemed to do so I could check that out but I'm sure there are more than one person by that name.Look at the link I posted and see if that is the same Rob because if it is a bunch of people would love to see him again.
msir

Cookeville, TN

#16 Mar 19, 2010
love you rob rip
llsj

Cookeville, TN

#17 Mar 20, 2010
long live rabbit
OGF

Jamestown, TN

#18 Mar 23, 2010
Know someone wrote:
<quoted text> Different one than we were discussing but thanks for the input.Also I go to church with the family that owns Carwile's so if I felt so deemed to do so I could check that out but I'm sure there are more than one person by that name.Look at the link I posted and see if that is the same Rob because if it is a bunch of people would love to see him again.
I think someone needs to check in on him working while intoxicated and doped up. Appreciate anything you might could do before someone innocent gets hurt.
Rob

Princeton, WV

#19 Mar 23, 2010
Hey OGF you piece of shit. Why don't you be a real man and meet me somewhere so I can beat the crap out of you. You have some pretty small nuts to sit behind your computer and tell lies about me. Come out and show yourself you worthless piece of crap.
very concerned

Jamestown, TN

#20 Mar 23, 2010
Rob wrote:
Hey OGF you piece of shit. Why don't you be a real man and meet me somewhere so I can beat the crap out of you. You have some pretty small nuts to sit behind your computer and tell lies about me. Come out and show yourself you worthless piece of crap.
If anyone is a piece of shit, it is you. You left your wife and three kids and took up with another woman and from what I have heard done her like shit. The woman actually loved you no matter what you did. Why would any man want to hurt someone that has already been hurt so much. YOU need to get your priorities straight. Do you honestly think hurting people makes you look HOT! In my opinion you are as low as they get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veneers on teeth 2 hr Wondering 4
Ian Mcrae (Jun '13) 3 hr Ask and you shall... 2
have you seen the construction 3 hr Big willy 10
Chickens in city limits 4 hr black widow 8
Mandarin Palace owners 7 hr wondering 1
Two men charged with sex crimes 7 hr just asking 8
Stevens Rentals - Are they good to work with? (May '12) 7 hr wrangled 2224 34
Cookeville Dating
Find my Match

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cookeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cookeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:08 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:08AM
What Happened to Bell and the Steelers Rushing Attack?
NBC Sports 4:32 AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Bucs add veteran defensive end Lawrence Sidbury
ESPN10:28 AM
Falcons brush off Saint's 'funeral' trash talk