home instead senior care

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JustWondering

Cookeville, TN

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Is it a good place to work? How are the hours usually?
wow

Cookeville, TN

#2 Mar 23, 2013
go to southern comforts u will workm at least 50 a week
SoCo employee

Greenville, SC

#3 Mar 23, 2013
I love my job and what i do. That being said i do cna work and get paid less than mcdonalds sixteen year old employees. However the amt of hrs you work a week make up for the bad hourly wage
truthjusticeande quality

Crossville, TN

#6 Jul 16, 2013
it would be nice to see these people go down like the UCDD. when rules are made and they let people break them cause they are too lazy to do something and they put their own clients in jeopardy cause they dont care if the ride around with idiots all day and violate their hipaa rights. they also have dug such a deep grave for themselves because of the abuse of tax payers money. care givers are not allowed to clock in before the get to a clients home, and this company allows it. they also have allowed some clients to lose their available hours by letting caregivers abuse the hours, clock in and then lie to the elderly client that dont know better they have another case to go to...how sad. home instead senior care sucks, hey owners get out the vaseline. its coming..
MichelleShwim wrote:
The folks at Hisc are fake, especially the one with the plastic in her chest. She has a blonde side kick that she never leaves home without. Ms. Plastic chest has been banging the owner behind the wife's back but she is only holding out for the cash. Smart woman. The fat chick that looks like a dwarf Down syndrome hamster with one big booty is a real shame also. Then there is the daughter of ms plastic. She's not as bad, feel sorry for her... That she has a mother like that. Watch out for the red headed chic... She is two faced and will screw you over In less than a heartbeat. The dark haired Christian wanna be woman is nothing close to a Christian. But all in all they deserve each other. They are the most fake people ever known to man. I hope tenncare finds out about all the fraud they commit. How they allow the caregivers to do illegal things for clients and when something is said about it Ms. Plastic sweeps it under the rug. They are money hungry two faced fake ace jokes.... I wouldn't have them take care of my cock roach if I had one as a pet! If you don't believe me, work for them or talk to someone involved in some way that can verify!
katelin

Crossville, TN

#7 Jul 16, 2013
sounds like a good place to work if a person likes to make up ther own rules. wow how crazy
JustWondering wrote:
cab

Crossville, TN

#8 Jul 17, 2013
this agency has people who conduct themselves as lower than humans. the gm is too close to the owner, and believes in sneaking over to a particular residence when a certain wife is not home. the gm also likes to flash her fake tits in everyones face when visiting all offices. she has a case of low self esteem, and should have a caregiver. the office girl with the big butt, who looks like a retarded dwarf on crack, will stick a knife in ur back, and turn and twist it till it cant be turned any more. she is also a whiner. because of the conduct of these so called professionals the people who work for this company are allowed to do what they want and make their own rules, and totally disregard rules of state programs funded by taxpayers. oh and the objective of this company is to get as many cases as they can, and lie to state officials about people taking advantage of clients and causing them to lose their hours. greed is the basis of this company and the poor elderly clients are the ones who suffer. they also hire people who steal prescription meds from dementia clients, how convenient. they suck!!!!!!!!!!
JustWondering wrote:
yeash

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jul 19, 2013
wow wrote:
go to southern comforts u will workm at least 50 a week
yeah and be treated like crap u must be a person with low esteem kelly treats everyone like garbage so u stay there until she fires u for no reason like she does everyone u are such a pitiful fool
previously employed

Cookeville, TN

#10 Aug 7, 2013
I used to work for this company, the people in the office are two faced. they are more concerned about having an abundance of cases than caring for their cliets. they like to sit around in the office and have meetings with themselves all the time. they probably talk about how good they look to the state. when behind the scenes the patients are suffering. I had a client with them who I thought had had a stroke. I called to report. instead of checking on her. they simply called her to see if she was okay. told me not to call 911 because she sounded okay on the phone. severe lack of concern for the patients. I would not refer this company to a caregiver. and I definitely would not refer them to a client. not to mention when I worked for them. my checks were short. they said it would be on the next check. but the next check was short even more money. I give this company an F for everything. poor poor poor company.
been there

Cookeville, TN

#11 Aug 9, 2013
After trying several different agencies for the past few years I have found that they are all the same. One is just as bad as the others. They are out there strictly to make money and that's as far as their concern goes.
cookevillerocks

Crossville, TN

#12 Aug 29, 2013
well they might be all the same but the one ran by the plastic chick, who bangs her boss, turns the other cheek when people work for them and steal drugs and money from clients. now how sad is that. sick individuals. just to keep their numbers up and mash the competition. hide your pills, hide ur money...lock it up, the caregivers are coming.
been there wrote:
After trying several different agencies for the past few years I have found that they are all the same. One is just as bad as the others. They are out there strictly to make money and that's as far as their concern goes.
chloe

Monterey, TN

#13 Mar 13, 2014
SoCo employee wrote:
I love my job and what i do. That being said i do cna work and get paid less than mcdonalds sixteen year old employees. However the amt of hrs you work a week make up for the bad hourly wage
I was wondering what kind of drug testing they do
chloe

Monterey, TN

#14 Mar 13, 2014
What kind of drug testing does home instead use and if urine do they watch you Pee these places it office people who need to be tested please reply asap thanks
chloe

Monterey, TN

#16 Mar 13, 2014
Do the conduct drug screen swabs there I was told they take blood in the office???
rocks

Crossville, TN

#18 Mar 16, 2014
chloe wrote:
Do the conduct drug screen swabs there I was told they take blood in the office???
If you have to ask Chloe, perhaps taking care of the sick and infirmed is not the job for you.

Since: Jul 14

Orlando, FL

#33 Aug 22, 2014
I've also been looking for some home care services. My grandparents are just to the point where they need help with the day to day issues. Like you said you want the best for your loved ones. I just want to make sure that they are as well taken care of as possible when I'm not around. http://www.comforcare.com/california/san-dieg...
kurtcooksalot16

Walla Walla, WA

#34 Oct 9, 2014
We are taking my grandpa to a retirement community. It should be good for him to make friends that are his age. He is very social but, it is kind of hard for him around young people. http://www.highlandgreenlifestyle.com/neighbo...
sunset

Cookeville, TN

#37 Dec 6, 2014
yall no how much rob sued old kel for?
seriously

Cookeville, TN

#38 Dec 11, 2014
Who is the gm there? I've never heard one good thing about this co.
Gerald Vonberger

Romania

#40 Feb 23, 2015
I would have to agree that home care is a really good option for some people. My mom is starting to get to that age that she can't do some of her regular everyday tasks by herself. We live really far away from her, so it's hard to help her. Anyway, she's very independent and I don't think we'd be able to get her to go to a nursing home. She would probably agree to home elderly care though. http://www.caretn.com/ #!services/c14il
anonymous

Cookeville, TN

#41 May 28, 2015
ok do they do testing on the first day at the interview, im adking cause im on my monthly cycle and that would be too imberising

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel 1 hr FYI 18
News Arrest list 2 hr Joey 1
Lying & Crooked Donald Trumpf and Kershner + S... 2 hr HILLBILLY2 9
News Mrs. Willa Mae Mandrell 2 hr Joey 4
Im a Unitarian to More People 3 hr Joseph DeDominicis 6
Kangaroo 3 hr Joseph DeDominicis 3
Anything Small or Frail 3 hr Joseph DeDominicis 2

Cookeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages