lmao

Cookeville, TN

#21 Jun 27, 2012
I just went to the June Bug Boogie site for the first time. I had heard of it before but never looked into it. LOL It's trashy as hell, but hey I'm not saying that in a condescending way - embrace your trashiness. If you're not hurting anyone with your trashiness then all the more power to you, I say. When I looked at the site, all the noodie pics and pictures of women in some "biggest mouth" contest made me chuckle more than anything else.
lmao

Cookeville, TN

#22 Jun 27, 2012
*correction - It actually appears to be photos of women giving the best bl*w job to a pickle. My bad.
billy j

United States

#23 Jun 27, 2012
Yes exactly. People who have no sex and have no lives are the only ones who want to watch an old biker hag blow a pickle. And remember the dope use and sexual assaults are still illegal even if they're on private land.
Interesting

Monterey, TN

#24 Jun 27, 2012
Anon Female wrote:
<quoted text>
Some idiot who isnt even a biker, RAPED a 23 yr old girl! First time police have ever been called to the Boogie.
When the hell are you men gonna grow the hell up and stop acting like redneck trash?! You truely have scummed up the Boogie. Drunken old fat belly men who think there hot shiat.
WHY has this not been in the H-C or the Livingston papers?
truth

United States

#25 Jun 27, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>WHY has this not been in the H-C or the Livingston papers?
Because there was no rape. Some idiot just got too frisky with a passed out chick.
Bystander 1

Wickenburg, AZ

#26 Jun 27, 2012
A lot of patches flown around the boogie but one. Saw some of then without their cut. That's a shame. All talk no action I guess.
Local Yokal

United States

#27 Jun 27, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there was no rape. Some idiot just got too frisky with a passed out chick.
if you go to a bike rally, dress half naked, flash everyone, then pass out around a bunch of bikers, don't wake up and claim someone touched you inapproperiate. Never would stand up in court.
karen

United States

#28 Jun 27, 2012
Um rape is rape. Clothing or alcohol consumption does not give the man a free pass.udont know the law apparently.
Local Yokal

United States

#29 Jun 28, 2012
karen wrote:
Um rape is rape. Clothing or alcohol consumption does not give the man a free pass.udont know the law apparently.
ask any lawyer if alcohol consumption by both individuals, provocative clothing, the enviroment the said individuals were in, and lewd acts leading up to an aledged event have any bearing on that event and see what he tails you.
karen

United States

#30 Jun 28, 2012
If he's the mans defense lawyer he will say it matters. BUT Under the statues of the law rape is forcible sexual activity. The law does not mention conditions of clothing or alcohol usage making rape OK somehow. Using your logic a man could rape any woman on a beach in a bikini drinking a beer and say he was tempted by her. Watch court TV and see how well rapists fare in court.
Its 2012--try and move forward from th 1950s you're stuck in....
Local Yokal

United States

#31 Jun 28, 2012
karen wrote:
If he's the mans defense lawyer he will say it matters. BUT Under the statues of the law rape is forcible sexual activity. The law does not mention conditions of clothing or alcohol usage making rape OK somehow. Using your logic a man could rape any woman on a beach in a bikini drinking a beer and say he was tempted by her. Watch court TV and see how well rapists fare in court.
Its 2012--try and move forward from th 1950s you're stuck in....
lots of differance between a girl drinking a beer on a beach in a bikini forcably raped than a nakkid chick drunk at a biker rally half unconsince with pictures ,previous to the fondling event, flashing and with the said perpitrater.
Jeff

Cookeville, TN

#32 Jun 28, 2012
Anon Female wrote:
<quoted text>
Some idiot who isnt even a biker, RAPED a 23 yr old girl! First time police have ever been called to the Boogie.
When the hell are you men gonna grow the hell up and stop acting like redneck trash?! You truely have scummed up the Boogie. Drunken old fat belly men who think there hot shiat.
Poor babe, crying foul because her tootsie-roll hole is sore.
TRUTH

United States

#33 Jun 28, 2012
No charges were filed, the girl made a statement that she had just as much to do with the hanky panky. That it was security and not her that pressed the issue and tried to escalate it.
TRUTH2

Morristown, TN

#34 Jun 28, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
No charges were filed, the girl made a statement that she had just as much to do with the hanky panky. That it was security and not her that pressed the issue and tried to escalate it.
IT WAS ACTUALL AMBER THA PUSHED THE ISSUE I GUESS BECAUSE SHE FELT LEFT OUT PRETTY SAD AND I HOPE THAT WHEN IT ALLN COMES OUT THAT THIS POOR GUY SUES THE HELL OUT OF HERB AND AMBER. THEY SAY 3 WAS WITNESS WELL THERE WAS 6 THAT SAW IT ALL AND WAS NEVER ASKED THAT CAME FORWARD AND NO THERE WAS NO RAPE AND YEA THERE WAS PICTURES OF HER AND THIS MAN TOGETHER ALL OVER EACH OTHER. BUT ANYWAY I GUESS POOR LITTLE AMBER IS TRYING HER BEST TO BRING ATTENTION TO HER SHE IS THE CAUSE OF IT ALL AND WHEN SHE NEVER ACTUALLY SAW ANYTHING HER SO CALLED SECURITY WAS JUST MAD CAUSE HE WAS NOT INVOLVED. AMBER COULD HAVE RUINED A GOOD GUYS LIFE BY HER ASSUMMING *HIT SHE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT . THE GIRL THAT IT WAS TO HAPPEN TO HAD NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL AMBER WAS STATING .. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AMBER . AND I HOPE THAT HE SUES THE HELL OUT OF YOU FOR TRYING TO RUIN A GOOD MAN... GET A LIFE HONEY!!
Nose too busy

Cookeville, TN

#35 Jun 28, 2012
It sounds like Amber is jealous that someone else is getting pumped.
was there

United States

#37 Jun 28, 2012
No one got raped and nothing happened. Just a bunch of you chatterboxes on here yapping who was NoT at the Boogie but that don't keep you from making sh!t up about it. Made up horror stories ever year about the boogie. Where's the court cases? Where's the records? There aint none. Nothing.

Don't be jealous of us who went. Just cause you don't have no life don't mean you should be envious of us who live a little.
Well

Cookeville, TN

#38 Jun 28, 2012
Doesn't sound like a place I want to be. I looked at the pics and all I can say is YUCK! I bet this same bunch had church on Sunday morning after living like the devil. I bet this same bunch can't figure out the disconnect there. I'm sure these people think they are some of the best folks around. Well, just keep thinking that because one day you will have to give an account of your life. There won't be any excuses allowed either.
biker

United States

#39 Jun 29, 2012
if you dont know who this person is then keep your nose out of it...their was no girl raped..its a lie..and Amber he didnt confess to it because he didnt do IT...
Anon Female wrote:
<quoted text>

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#40 Jun 29, 2012
Anon Female wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Putnam county and Cookeville have a love of sexual offenses if they arent praising an ingrate for perpatrating one theyre makin one up about someone.
was there

United States

#41 Jun 29, 2012
How many more ways can it be said-----there was NO RAPE! Some idiot makes up a bunch of shit every time we have a boogie. NO RAPE happened. What part of that don't you idiots understand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clothing resale in Cookeville 1 hr SellingClothes 1
Visiting Angels (Jun '13) 12 hr big jim 23
looking for laura turner looper "master thief,c... 12 hr Al Henry 3
who owns ashley furniture 13 hr DontBuyCanadian_Eh 10
7 days consecutive work? Isn't that illegal? (Apr '11) 13 hr Julia 369
maybe a cop would know 14 hr Markus 25
Mental Health Professionals in Cookeville 14 hr bluevelvet 1
Cookeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web