June Bug Boogie 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hadAblast

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2012
Just got back from the boogie and had a frigin' blast! Did anyone else go? What was your experience like?
Tyran

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jun 24, 2012
It was great, food,beer and fun.
GROSS

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jun 24, 2012
That is the nastiest and grossest place! Nasty ole people with biscuit eater bodies with their clothes off strutting arounding. The funny thing is they actually think they look good lol! Do you people even know what vegetables and exercise are? Ever heard of a healthy lifestyle? Did you know your body follows your mind? Sure does....clean up your mind, thinking and lifestyle....
mean post but

Cookeville, TN

#4 Jun 24, 2012
GROSS wrote:
biscuit eater bodies
lol
potatopotato

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jun 24, 2012
Was one of the best ever! Had a freakin blast. Others just don't understand the caliber of party that goes on out there. Love it! Can't wait til September!
midnite train

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jun 25, 2012
what were the helicopter, ambulances and police cars all about. i live close by so i know it happened
goob

United States

#7 Jun 25, 2012
midnite train wrote:
what were the helicopter, ambulances and police cars all about. i live close by so i know it happened
The helicopter was one from like Pigeon Forge that you could take a ride in. It flew people around all day. Just one of the attractions
attendee

Highlands, NC

#8 Jun 25, 2012
GROSS wrote:
That is the nastiest and grossest place! Nasty ole people with biscuit eater bodies with their clothes off strutting arounding. The funny thing is they actually think they look good lol! Do you people even know what vegetables and exercise are? Ever heard of a healthy lifestyle? Did you know your body follows your mind? Sure does....clean up your mind, thinking and lifestyle....
lol your about a jackass the best bunch of people you could ever be around are bikers. Try it sometime you might come out of your shell. Your probably just embarrassed of your body
It was a blast best one so far, have only missed one since it has started .ready for September to roll around.
I went

United States

#9 Jun 25, 2012
I won Saturday nights wet T-shirt contest. Lol! That's the first time I have ever done anything like that. We rode 250 miles on the bike there one way, but I would do it again. I forgot all about my sore fanny after I got there. Lol!
Satan

United States

#10 Jun 25, 2012
Baby love wanted to get gang banged guess she missed the chance for a fill up
russ

United States

#11 Jun 25, 2012
I went wrote:
I won Saturday nights wet T-shirt contest. Lol! That's the first time I have ever done anything like that. We rode 250 miles on the bike there one way, but I would do it again. I forgot all about my sore fanny after I got there. Lol!
You got big titties?
I went

United States

#12 Jun 25, 2012
russ wrote:
<quoted text>
You got big titties?
big enough to win I guess
GROSS

Cookeville, TN

#13 Jun 25, 2012
attendee wrote:
<quoted text> lol your about a jackass the best bunch of people you could ever be around are bikers. Try it sometime you might come out of your shell. Your probably just embarrassed of your body
It was a blast best one so far, have only missed one since it has started .ready for September to roll around.
No thanks, I have self-respect. I have nothing against bikers. I've been riding since I was a kid:)
Catten

Cookeville, TN

#14 Jun 25, 2012
I really enjoyed to Boggie.
my2cents

Lebanon, TN

#15 Jun 25, 2012
This was my second junebug and I think it gets better with each year. Great hosts, great food, great bands and WONDERFUL people! See you in August!
billy biker

United States

#16 Jun 26, 2012
I seen wet T won by chicks with big nipples without having huge tits necessarily.
loveit

United States

#17 Jun 26, 2012
I feel much safer and there is less debauchery than at Rodeos.
Bushwhacker

Baxter, KY

#18 Jun 26, 2012
We went to the boogie and the showers were filthy! Herb should at least clean the place up and put in drainage around the shower house. Herb makes a a lot of money off this property and it wouldn't take a lot to clean the shower facilities up.

We had a good time, but if the showers aren't cleaned up the next time we go, we will find another biker party to attend. We have gone to the boogie for several years in a row,and the showers get worse every year!
bearded clam

Cookeville, TN

#19 Jun 26, 2012
bunch of gross biker bitches eating each others bearded clams out there. was real hot! did some great cocaine there too. will be back!
Anon Female

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jun 26, 2012
midnite train wrote:
Some idiot who isnt even a biker, RAPED a 23 yr old girl! First time police have ever been called to the Boogie.
When the hell are you men gonna grow the hell up and stop acting like redneck trash?! You truely have scummed up the Boogie. Drunken old fat belly men who think there hot shiat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Lee Rodgers? 22 min wants to know 6
achel whitehead or rachel western or rachel goss (Jun '10) 4 hr ballfriend 5
Worst dentist in COokeville (Aug '12) 5 hr reality 12
Cindy and Ken Maberry 7 hr mom 3
1974 or 1975 murder 7 hr Tim kinniard 3
Fred Riddle from Cookeville Ford (Aug '12) 7 hr I know Fred 6
why are hippies now liberal? 10 hr hippy 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages