HeHo

Cookeville, TN

#1 Dec 4, 2012
whats this rescue squad we have got here in putanm county? i saw a thing on news 5 tonight about a dog rescue? ive not seen them before is this new?
UnderARock

Cookeville, TN

#2 Dec 4, 2012
You didn't know we have a rescue squad?
sign me up

Cookeville, TN

#3 Dec 7, 2012
check out this link. It will tell you all you want to know about the Putnam County Rescue Squad. They also run first responder calls in the county as well as doing extrication,rope rescue,swiftwater rescue,dive rescue & search and rescue .

http://putnamrescue.org/
Ah ha

Tullahoma, TN

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Sign you up? You're already a member!
Squad Supporter

Cookeville, TN

#5 Dec 10, 2012
They rescued my grandmother from a car wreck and they also help free trapped animals as well! They are true hometown heroes.
sign me up

Cookeville, TN

#6 Dec 16, 2012
No I am not but I know quite a few people that are and in my opinion they are the most dedicated VOLUNTEERS in the county. Imagine getting up at any hour during the night to go help someone that you dont know for no pay or any type of compensation. It takes a very special person to do something like they do. Great bunch of people !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crossville Topix moderators are deleting Conser... 48 min Suzy 7
Master Builders (Feb '11) 1 hr Truthful 10
chilis (Oct '11) 3 hr Chris Rogers 5
Lighten up the mood 4 hr Chris Rogers 2
Best place to get my nails done? 4 hr Chris Rogers 3
Jimmy Arnold is a thief!!!! 5 hr Chris Rogers 11
young man hit on willow this afternoon 5 hr Chris Rogers 23
Cookeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web