smiley from the hawg barn

smiley from the hawg barn

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

wondering

Norwood, NC

#1 Mar 20, 2010
Just wondering whatever happened to her,is she still around?
shesfine

Cookeville, TN

#2 Mar 21, 2010
Smiley is doing well. She is still in town. I know where she works but not gonna say in case she doesn't want anyone to know.
hello

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2010
She is spoon nasty. Every time you see the chick she's drunk and got her head down on the bar. She's just a idiot.
hi there

Cookeville, TN

#4 Mar 21, 2010
hello wrote:
She is spoon nasty. Every time you see the chick she's drunk and got her head down on the bar. She's just a idiot.
wtf is "spoon nasty"?
deb

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2010
OMG. O remember her. She's always wasted. She was always passed out at the hog barn.
omg

Cookeville, TN

#7 Mar 22, 2010
She worked there at one time. She was not the one wasted or passed out.
What

Old Hickory, TN

#8 Mar 24, 2010
Smiley has had it harder than you jackasses know or even pretend to know. She was a good boss and a good person. Shut up and back off. If you don't know her than Learn to spell, and if you think you have actual proof to back this up...Show me, I have know her for over 10 years and yea she drinks, but do one of you morons know why? Doubt it so Shut up.
mason

Pauline, SC

#9 Mar 24, 2010
What wrote:
Smiley has had it harder than you jackasses know or even pretend to know. She was a good boss and a good person. Shut up and back off. If you don't know her than Learn to spell, and if you think you have actual proof to back this up...Show me, I have know her for over 10 years and yea she drinks, but do one of you morons know why? Doubt it so Shut up.
Yeah, lay off. She's a good girl. She drinks, hell we all drink. If you know Smiley and that she worked at the Barn, then you are probably a drinker too. So, put all your gravel rocks back in your driveway before someone throws a stone through that glass house your looking out of.
drinker

Crossville, TN

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Last i herad she was fired from her job at belk for stealing and was going to court, she was also caught stealing at hawg barn and fired from there.
she nasty

Livingston, TN

#11 Nov 13, 2012
title sayes it all
Bud

Cookeville, TN

#12 Nov 25, 2012
drinker wrote:
Last i herad she was fired from her job at belk for stealing and was going to court, she was also caught stealing at hawg barn and fired from there.
that ant no good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The neck face & t!tty tattoo generation just ke... (Apr '16) 1 hr Maggie 37
Pagans and Wiccans in the area (Mar '17) 1 hr Elvish 42
courtnee fitzsimmons is a narc (Mar '12) 1 hr King Tangy 3
job 1 hr King Tangy 13
Unique Happenings 1 hr King Tangy 3
Watch MSNBC FOR REAL NEWS 1 hr rhoda 5
Strange Sound 1 hr King Tangy 10

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance