Ask The Wise Man
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I am the wisest of all flesh and blood upon the face of the whole Earth.

I know more about the Lord God and all that pertains to Him and His creation of all flesh and blood upon the face of the whole Earth.

If you need advice or have a question, tell me what it is...I may help you.
Why

Mcminnville, TN

#2 Jan 24, 2013
MMMM Why does he let all of the wickness and evil take over and screw good hard working people trying to do better in their lives day to day? Why does it seem like the only ones that succeed in life are the corrupt shady rich and elite? Why did he let those kids get killed at that recent school shooting? They didn't even have a CHANCE to live a LIFE? As well their families are heartbroken and grief struck.
Why does he let MONEY the root of all evils triumph and control the lives of everyone on earth? Why does religion BRING NOTHING BUT WAR? Does he really even exist? Does he even LISTEN? There's good people out there getting the living crap kicked out of them while they're DOWN.
Why? If he is so ALMIGHTY as they say he is then WHY doesn't he use his power to a good cause? Why doesn't he just nudge things and events there and there for a positive outlook/ outcome instead of let it take its course and screw the world even more. Does he just really support the rich and elite? Since it seems like nothing bad happens to them and everything goes their way.
love

Summerville, SC

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Who made god?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Why wrote:
MMMM Why does he let all of the wickness and evil take over and screw good hard working people trying to do better in their lives day to day? Why does it seem like the only ones that succeed in life are the corrupt shady rich and elite? Why did he let those kids get killed at that recent school shooting? They didn't even have a CHANCE to live a LIFE? As well their families are heartbroken and grief struck.
Why does he let MONEY the root of all evils triumph and control the lives of everyone on earth? Why does religion BRING NOTHING BUT WAR? Does he really even exist? Does he even LISTEN? There's good people out there getting the living crap kicked out of them while they're DOWN.
Why? If he is so ALMIGHTY as they say he is then WHY doesn't he use his power to a good cause? Why doesn't he just nudge things and events there and there for a positive outlook/ outcome instead of let it take its course and screw the world even more. Does he just really support the rich and elite? Since it seems like nothing bad happens to them and everything goes their way.
If you will take the time to get to know God, you will understand some of the things you have asked me.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jan 24, 2013
love wrote:
Who made god?
There are many gods.

God created them all.
SLS

Livingston, TN

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Their are only two that knows God like you are saying. One is Satan, and his son Jesus. You need to unberstand something, we all will stand be for God one day. You may not believe in God but do you believe in Satan? You cant have one and not the other. The Devil is trying to get all the sol's he can before Jesus comes. Will we be ready? I pray so...
Why

Mcminnville, TN

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Mmm so much for answers.... So I guess life's just one big test... If you get into the Kingdom you've passed... But do I really want to be in the Kingdom where he let all his people here on Earth in todays world suffer? He may just do the same and let it get overrun and controlled by money and corruption just like here on Earth... Not very humane of him.... I think I'll pass. Prob just as bad as Hell...
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Why wrote:
Mmm so much for answers.... So I guess life's just one big test... If you get into the Kingdom you've passed... But do I really want to be in the Kingdom where he let all his people here on Earth in todays world suffer? He may just do the same and let it get overrun and controlled by money and corruption just like here on Earth... Not very humane of him.... I think I'll pass. Prob just as bad as Hell...
I will answer all your questions one by one as time permits and the Lord is willing.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Why wrote:
MMMM Why does he let all of the wickness and evil take over and screw good hard working people trying to do better in their lives day to day?
To get to 10 you have to go through

TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Why wrote:
Why does it seem like the only ones that succeed in life are the corrupt shady rich and elite?
Because you cannot see it all from start to finish.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jan 24, 2013
And there are also many other reasons.
Wondering

Crossville, TN

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Oh Wise Man, why won't DeDominicis get a job?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Oh Wise Man, why won't DeDominicis get a job?
Because they do not need one.
Why

Mcminnville, TN

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Oh ya very wise aren't ya!!! Joey don't need to work cause he's on the draw. Why eff something so awesome by returning to work?! Let us taxpayers foot the bill and pamper him along with supporting his poop slingin services. Just brillant!!! LOL
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Why wrote:
Oh ya very wise aren't ya!!! Joey don't need to work cause he's on the draw. Why eff something so awesome by returning to work?! Let us taxpayers foot the bill and pamper him along with supporting his poop slingin services. Just brillant!!! LOL
When you get to feeling like that. Count your blessings. That should make you feel better.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jan 24, 2013
It works for me.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jan 26, 2013
Why wrote:
Why did he let those kids get killed at that recent school shooting? They didn't even have a CHANCE to live a LIFE? As well their families are heartbroken and grief struck.
Sometimes that is just the way it is.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Isn't the Lord wonderful?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#19 Feb 9, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
Isn't the Lord wonderful?
Yes He is.
enlightened

Hermitage, TN

#20 Feb 9, 2013
Haha... God does not exist. Just a fairy tale to control peoples actions and make them feel better about dying. Evolution all the way baby! Its concetied anyway to believe that the creator would care or have enough time to concern himself with us insignificant human beings. But whatever makes you feel better. Peace be with you in either case!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris and Amy lewis"s kids (Sep '10) 17 min Truth seeker 32
A few local homewreckers on this site. 1 hr Wondering 10
they anyone that can tell me to get a box of food 2 hr tab1981 1
ZAXBYS Algood, Not sure about it. Thoughts? 10 hr nutzaplente 7
I know a big whor€ 10 hr nutzaplente 6
Kisha Buck (Mar '16) 12 hr RockyRoad 8
This fair is completely different (Aug '13) 16 hr jackncookeville 40

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance