keep talkin your shit..
bianca

Cookeville, TN

#1 Aug 5, 2010
so i love how you guys have your own little convo. on here about my mom haha real cool?? umm...not... and the person who even asked who she was in the first place you just need to shut the hell up nobody really cares about what you think about my mom?? and nobody really cares what everybody else on here thinks about her either!
my mom is a wounderful person and a great mom!!
so seriously?? grow up!! you guys are adults??i mean come on mow..
That made my day

Clarksville, TN

#2 Aug 5, 2010
wtf are you talking about?
we all love your mom [:
Never enough

Cookeville, TN

#3 Aug 6, 2010
bianca wrote:
so i love how you guys have your own little convo. on here about my mom haha real cool?? umm...not... and the person who even asked who she was in the first place you just need to shut the hell up nobody really cares about what you think about my mom?? and nobody really cares what everybody else on here thinks about her either!
my mom is a wounderful person and a great mom!!
What are convo and mow short for?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 7, 2010
who are you and your mom
did I miss something

Cookeville, TN

#6 Aug 7, 2010
If nobody cared, you wouldn't be so furiously trying to defend her to a bunch of people that don't know what you are talking about. Looks like somebody cares TOO much.
Train

Riceville, TN

#7 Aug 7, 2010
I like you and your mom too.
Interesting

Chicago, IL

#10 Aug 27, 2010
bianca wrote:
my mom is a wonderful person and a great mom!!
Nobody but a Horn would get on here spouting off something so off the wall. Seriously, get off the meth before it's too late.
Just a little FYI

Cookeville, TN

#11 Aug 27, 2010
Ummm.... ok.... so make a thread about it... Cool. Real cool. You're asking if people are "adults" on here, & you start a thread adding to the drama of your mother!? Wow. Way to keep the drama going! I have NO earthly idea who you are or what you're talking about, but I don't think starting a thread, talking MORE about it is going to stop anyone anytime soon from talking about your mom. Way to keep the conversation going on and on and on! You need to grow up, too sounds like hun. You're just feeding the fire, not smart. You shouldn't let people and their gossip bother you... it's part of life. Gotta learn to get over it, and know what you know. If it's all lies, then, you should know that and it shouldn't bother you. F*CK what everyone else says or thinks! People are going to talk whether you want them to or not, but doing this just adds to the fire. Just leave it be... this makes you just as bad as the ones who gossip.
ROFLMAO

New York, NY

#12 Aug 27, 2010
Nobody but one of those Horns would be ignorant enough to start a thread on their own mother. How incredibly stupid of you, Bianca Horn.
So sad

Wrens, GA

#13 Aug 28, 2010
Oh Bianca,

If this is really you, just let this shit go. Most of the people on here are gossip hungry idiots who just feel better about themselves by trashing others. Their opinions don't matter.

Your mom is a good person with a great heart. She has some issues that are hers to deal with...and they should be dealt with privately, not here for the world to scrutinize. Your support for your mom is amazing and in the end, your friendship will be one of the many reasons that she continues to be successful and amazing. Hopefully both of you can concentrate on the positive in your lives and that people say, and ignore the rants that ignorant people come up with. Understand that those people have such horrible lives that they can only feel good about themselves by hurting others. We really should pity them.

So stand tall, don't post again and just support your mom in the ways that matter most. No one on here matters to your world and so you should be concentrating on the positive! Positive vibes benefit everyone and the shit posted here is worthless!
Jimmy Crack Hoe Melissa

Manchester, TN

#14 Aug 28, 2010
Honestly you are just like your mother:) Well at least you don't look like skeletor seriously. But yeah everyone in this town and the next time zone over know who your mom is and since you are above 13 of course i am pretty sure you are catching up:)Your mom is a cum dumpster straight up. And for a girl that had to have an abortion before her teenage years and getting caught sucking off some guy at the skate rink. You are gonna end up an anorexic, leather skinned, duggie whore just like her. Of course you can't forget she is F*CKING NUTS!!!!!!! I really hope no kid is ever punished by being related to you or that skank ass hoe bag!Anyways have a good day and try not to catch herpegonacyphylaids if you don't already HAHAHA!!!!Now you keep talking shit!
Jimmy Crack Hoe Melissa

Manchester, TN

#15 Aug 28, 2010
Actually if you wanna get specific EVERYONE around here knows her and no one cares about her of course except the ones she opens her legs to. If she wasn't so easy no one would care. And if the crazy B*TCH wouldn't put all of her stuff out for everyone to see then it wouldn't be an issue. Oh and actually I was thinking about apologizing about all that but I thought about it and I will say I am sorry when she over doses on meth or crackkkkkk COOOCAAIIINNNEEE and I take a nice big dump on her grave if anyone even claims her sorry *ss to be buried:) Have a nice day!
Jimmy Crack Hoe Melissa

Manchester, TN

#16 Aug 28, 2010
O wait a minute why would I apologize? She wouldn't be able to hear me even alive!!!! She really needs to get all that white stuff cleaned out of her ears:)
ridiculous

Cookeville, TN

#17 Aug 28, 2010
Jimmy Crack Hoe Melissa wrote:
Honestly you are just like your mother:) Well at least you don't look like skeletor seriously. But yeah everyone in this town and the next time zone over know who your mom is and since you are above 13 of course i am pretty sure you are catching up:)Your mom is a cum dumpster straight up. And for a girl that had to have an abortion before her teenage years and getting caught sucking off some guy at the skate rink. You are gonna end up an anorexic, leather skinned, duggie whore just like her. Of course you can't forget she is F*CKING NUTS!!!!!!! I really hope no kid is ever punished by being related to you or that skank ass hoe bag!Anyways have a good day and try not to catch herpegonacyphylaids if you don't already HAHAHA!!!!Now you keep talking shit!
Whoever you are...

What a low blow to a child! Shame on you! I guess you have no skelotons in your closet. I'm sure you made no mistakes as a teenager. I bet you are perfect. You must have perfect parents. How pathetic!
Jimmy Crack Hoe Melissa

Manchester, TN

#18 Aug 28, 2010
My parents are not perfect, far from it. However, they are not crack hoes either
Jimmy Crack Hoe Melissa

Manchester, TN

#19 Aug 28, 2010
hahahaha dont have anything to say lmao
oh well

Cookeville, TN

#20 Aug 28, 2010
So sad wrote:
Oh Bianca,
If this is really you, just let this shit go. Most of the people on here are gossip hungry idiots who just feel better about themselves by trashing others. Their opinions don't matter.
Your mom is a good person with a great heart. She has some issues that are hers to deal with...and they should be dealt with privately, not here for the world to scrutinize. Your support for your mom is amazing and in the end, your friendship will be one of the many reasons that she continues to be successful and amazing. Hopefully both of you can concentrate on the positive in your lives and that people say, and ignore the rants that ignorant people come up with. Understand that those people have such horrible lives that they can only feel good about themselves by hurting others. We really should pity them.
So stand tall, don't post again and just support your mom in the ways that matter most. No one on here matters to your world and so you should be concentrating on the positive! Positive vibes benefit everyone and the shit posted here is worthless!
yo brillant one! might want to advise the the "child" not to get on here starting threads on her mommy if she does not want comments. nobody was saying a word when the little drug addicted pervert mouthed off. a horn is a horn is a horn...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melania Trump 5 min Rasheed 22
Trump First Family 39 min TRUMPTRAIN 6
Brittany Nicole Pursley (Mar '16) 1 hr Eric Trabucco 7
Local Dentist acts like a fool 3 hr Jason 17
Black lives matter 3 hr Brittny 127
News THP checkpoints tonight, Jan. 28 10 hr elephantitis 2
Joe sherfield 11 hr nutzaplente 2

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance