interracial dating...biracial kids. w...

interracial dating...biracial kids. whatcha think

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
want opinions

Cookeville, TN

#1 Mar 30, 2011
just wondering
hmm

Cookeville, TN

#2 Mar 30, 2011
People are people. Be with who you want to be with. Biracial children are some of the most beautiful kids I've ever seen.
opinion

Cookeville, TN

#3 Mar 30, 2011
I think you can do whatever you want to do, but be prepared for a hard life. It's sad it's that way but it's true. People are so judgmental, and kids aren't nice.. And adults are worse! I don't see anything wrong with it.. Sadly, most would disagree.
the truth

Charlotte, TN

#4 Mar 31, 2011
it's against God and any other means of intellegent reasoning.do robins and crows interbreed?they are both birds!when white and black mix look what we get a lying dum bass for president.I rest my case.
RIDICULOUS

Lebanon, TN

#5 Mar 31, 2011
the truth wrote:
it's against God and any other means of intellegent reasoning.do robins and crows interbreed?they are both birds!when white and black mix look what we get a lying dum bass for president.I rest my case.
SO first you make a reference to it "Being against god" and then you insult the president? cause that's certainly NOT against god, now is it?
I am proud of interracial couples for having the courage to be together regardless of some people's unwanted opinions.
I feel strong sympathy for their children because being biracial wasn't their choice and they will have to deal with finding their sense of identity and overcoming ignorant people's scorn for their entire lives.
wheeee

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2011
the truth wrote:
You're one to talk about intelligent reasoning ....at least this sorry president is the first biracial one!! What were the excuses for most of the ones before him? Lol. Bs like this is why its a bad idea...ppl are ignorant and mean.
mother of mixed

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2011
I think that this conversation is just plum stupid. I have 2 mixed children and a day doesn't go by without somebody telling me how pretty my babies are. So keep your opinions to yourself and go on about you business. I'm sure GOD don't like people talking about others of kind. I'm sure your not the prettiest.
What

Mcminnville, TN

#8 Mar 31, 2011
the truth wrote:
Robins and crows are two completely different species, genius. Your 8th grade education is really shining through.
Mstea

United States

#9 Mar 31, 2011
the truth wrote:
It seems you also rested your intelligence. Btw, it seems that inbreeding is acceptable so why not interbreeding?
wheeee

United States

#10 Mar 31, 2011
mother of mixed wrote:
I think that this conversation is just plum stupid. I have 2 mixed children and a day doesn't go by without somebody telling me how pretty my babies are. So keep your opinions to yourself and go on about you business. I'm sure GOD don't like people talking about others of kind. I'm sure your not the prettiest.
AMEN. and anyone who could even behave otherwise towards a kid has something seriously wrong...God is not in anything unkind.
boonie

Cookeville, TN

#11 Mar 31, 2011
wheeee wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN. and anyone who could even behave otherwise towards a kid has something seriously wrong...God is not in anything unkind.
you are exzactly rite but whats so sad is it happenns everyday and there is always somebody being sorry enough to involve an innocent child into this crap topix and that goes to show how mature they really are. i have a neice thats mixed and her daddy is black and her mama is white and thats the most beautiful little girl ive seen in my life besides my little girl lol and she isnt mixed but we all know my neice is goiond to have a hard life ahead cause she going to be going to baxter and the black thing just dont happen much in baxter.but why would you knock on peoples kids thats low and that will get you hurt.
TRIracial

Cookeville, TN

#12 Mar 31, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Robins and crows are two completely different species, genius. Your 8th grade education is really shining through.
yeah two different species like blacks and whites...you idiot.
tellingit

United States

#13 Mar 31, 2011
welfare?
Cookevillian

Cookeville, TN

#14 Mar 31, 2011
Biracial children are gorgeous! People who say negative things about them are narrow minded and shallow! And who is anyone to say they will have a hard time because of their ethnicity? Children and younger adults are very accepting of biracial children because the younger generations have learned to accept people for who they are rather than something as shallow as the color of their skin!
Lulz

Mcminnville, TN

#15 Mar 31, 2011
TRIracial wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah two different species like blacks and whites...you idiot.
The pot calls the kettle black.
Lulz

Mcminnville, TN

#16 Mar 31, 2011
To the idiot trolling this topic, here's your lesson for the day. Sorry you didn't pick this up in elementary school...oh wait, you were probably too busy organizing a bake sale for the klan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species
cookeville native

Cookeville, TN

#17 Mar 31, 2011
Well I look at it like this.. I saw a young black man, around 15-16 years on Nickelodeon News. When asked about interracial dating, he said that for him, he felt it was his responsibility to continue his heritage and by dating a girl of a different race wouldn't allow him to do that. A very wise young man, I thought. God made us all, we all bleed when we are cut, laugh when we are tickled, interracial dating is not a "sin", we just need to follow our personal convictions.
the truth

Charlotte, TN

#18 Apr 1, 2011
mother of mixed wrote:
they are all lying to you, and feel sorry for you. unless of course they too are black
the truth

Charlotte, TN

#19 Apr 1, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>
so are blacks and whites why do you think we act, smell,and look different im white and you dont see me running around holding my "NUTs"in my hands and my pants around my knees telling everybody i cant get a job all because im black.
Someone

Mcminnville, TN

#20 Apr 1, 2011
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>so are blacks and whites why do you think we act, smell,and look different im white and you dont see me running around holding my "NUTs"in my hands and my pants around my knees telling everybody i cant get a job all because im black.
I call troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton or Trump for President 31 min Martin 18
Only 13% are black 33 min Martin 10
new life church..hilham tn 7 hr oki 4
I think my baby mama is a junky/bipolar and I ... 7 hr nutzaplente 5
liz dunn (Aug '12) 7 hr nutzaplente 3
stay away from the city of cookeville 7 hr nutzaplente 2
Vote in Algood 7 hr nutzaplente 2

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance