Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Mar 1, 2012
bball girl wrote:
I hate her do much!
So*
uhmmm

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2012
That the fat high school teacher that drives beemer?
bball girl

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Mar 1, 2012
uhmmm wrote:
That the fat high school teacher that drives beemer?
Yep that's her!
oOo

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2012
Yeh she's a bitch....welcome to the club
This isnt nice

Cookeville, TN

#6 Mar 1, 2012
No, it's not.

Please don't hate people. Jesus taught us to love one another.
iloveher

Cookeville, TN

#7 Mar 1, 2012
she was my fave teacher years ago. she rocks!
sassy

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Mar 1, 2012
Eww
american girl

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Mar 1, 2012
Shes racist!
I believe

Cookeville, TN

#10 Mar 1, 2012
She is mean and snobby and hateful to students that don't kiss her fat butt. Oh, and two faced.

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Mar 1, 2012
Oh yes, verrrrry two faced!!!!!!! She talks shit about students and teachers, I've heard her myself!
Drama

Cookeville, TN

#12 Mar 2, 2012
She's a peasant with cosmopolitan delusions. If you aren't in her clique, you're trash to her. She uses Disney movies and musicals to teach her classes for her because that's as far as her spectrum of Drama stretches. She rots at CHS because that's as far as she's ever made it in life, feeding off the talented students and snubbing her nose at the rest. She honestly feels threatened by smart kids who think for themselves and see how irrelevant she is. I wonder if she's come down with Type II Diabetis yet.

Just keep your nose down, play her silly games, pass the class, and move forward in your life.
It is obvious

Cookeville, TN

#13 Mar 2, 2012
... that 411, american girl, bball girl, and sassy are all the same poster.

Typical for Topix when these parasites are bashing someone's reputation.

I don't know this teacher so don't have a dog in this hunt.
Lynn

Crossville, TN

#14 Mar 12, 2012
thats DR. Ligon.....let us know when you get your degrees...then maybe you can make better judgements. Jealous much?
Yeah

Cookeville, TN

#15 Mar 12, 2012
WE all know it's Dr. Ligon...how could anyone not. She made that perfectly clear as soon as she was degreed as such. And pity the poor student who after calling her Mrs., forgot and got humilated in front of the whole class. Who would be jealous of someone like that?
Lynn

Crossville, TN

#16 Mar 13, 2012
hmmmm....sounds like former students.
Dr bigon

United States

#17 Mar 13, 2012
Drama wrote:
She's a peasant with cosmopolitan delusions. If you aren't in her clique, you're trash to her. She uses Disney movies and musicals to teach her classes for her because that's as far as her spectrum of Drama stretches. She rots at CHS because that's as far as she's ever made it in life, feeding off the talented students and snubbing her nose at the rest. She honestly feels threatened by smart kids who think for themselves and see how irrelevant she is. I wonder if she's come down with Type II Diabetis yet.
Just keep your nose down, play her silly games, pass the class, and move forward in your life.
she was the same 20 years ago when I was a student

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the nannie's daycare (Oct '11) 13 hr Me-me 12
Shutdown UCDD and UCHRA (Jun '14) 13 hr palmtreeseverywhere 61
Michael Crouch 13 hr Wow 1
Looking for Jerry Wayne Matthews! 21 hr doofus 2
Krystle smith Fri Street Outlaw 645 14
Beth Brown (Sep '08) Fri Splenda 53
Anchors down ? Fri just a salad 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages