outdoor junction shooting range

“Pray 4 and Support our troops.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#22 Sep 23, 2009
Alex Carter wrote:
I read all the way through these 92AFS. Not sure where you got anyone had a problem with the gun man.? He is an awesome guy but would agree with gunny. He could use some help in there. I don't know the owner well enough to make such accusations. Never had an issue with him. SOunds like someone is jealous. But back to my statement at top. I didn't see anyone make a negative comment about the gun man.
I was just saying i liked the guys attitude. I guess i could have posted that on a different comment. I didnt say anyone had a problem with him. I guess i'll be more clear what im saying next time. Sorry
92AFSTINKS

Cookeville, TN

#23 Sep 25, 2009
Because what kind of gun you prefer speaks of your character. But thumbs up for supporting guns. Even if you support a sissy gun. Guns are Guns and we need all we can get.
jcjewel

United States

#24 Sep 26, 2009
How much does it cost to shoot at the range?
MACHINE GUN FREDDY

Cookeville, TN

#25 Sep 26, 2009
It's like 20.00 to use a lane. Not sure if there is a time limit on it or not.
HOUND

Cookeville, TN

#26 Sep 26, 2009
Not for the average working man.$19.95 a lane.....plus additional fee for extra family members. Ammo running from 15-30 a box. Adds up for an expensive trip to the junction.
Who has that kind of cash to blow ?
Reality check

Cookeville, TN

#27 Sep 26, 2009
First, let's say that the owner of the junction is Steve Carter, and I don't know what kind of experience you had with him, but you are way off base saying he is no good. My husband and I know Steve pretty well, and so far have never had a cross word or any problems with him.He helped my husband alot with his shooting, WITHOUT any money involved, just two men doing what they enjoy. He has also opened his store and done it through hard work and perserverance, NOT his wifes' money as you say. Check the facts before you spout off about things you so obviously know nothing about.
Just Me

Jasper, TN

#28 Sep 26, 2009
I think the only ones who know the finances are him and his wife. It is no one's business and speculation on it is ridiculous. Leave it alone and mind your own business! This is how rumors start!
Reality check

Cookeville, TN

#29 Sep 27, 2009
Well said
SNAKE EYES

Cookeville, TN

#30 Sep 27, 2009
Well Spoken. I wouldn't want people bashing me because I married into money. Doesn't make you a
bad guy. Makes you a smart man. Would you turn down the love you are married to if they started making good money?
Wish it would of been me instead of Steve. ha
jcjewel

Arlington, TX

#31 Sep 27, 2009
HOUND wrote:
Not for the average working man.$19.95 a lane.....plus additional fee for extra family members. Ammo running from 15-30 a box. Adds up for an expensive trip to the junction.
Who has that kind of cash to blow ?
That is the same price as On Target in Murfreesboro.
HOUND

Cookeville, TN

#32 Sep 27, 2009
jcjewel wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the same price as On Target in Murfreesboro.
That's Great
BUGS

Cookeville, TN

#34 Sep 28, 2009
So what is all the construction taking place on the farm behind the junction? Is that a trap and skeet range? That would be awesome.
Bolt Thrower 2

Cookeville, TN

#35 Sep 28, 2009
Does the junction ever have sales? Like flyers in the paper? Also would like to know about the construction behind it as well/.
outdoor fan

Monterey, TN

#36 Sep 28, 2009
The construction going on behind the Outdoor Junction is going to be a water park.

“Pray 4 and Support our troops.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#37 Oct 1, 2009
92AFSTINKS wrote:
Because what kind of gun you prefer speaks of your character. But thumbs up for supporting guns. Even if you support a sissy gun. Guns are Guns and we need all we can get.
Well, so what kind of Character am i if i have a 92fs. Also dont forget the 1911 i mentioned.
Wet WIlly

Cookeville, TN

#38 Oct 2, 2009
Water park?
jcjewel

Chandler, TX

#39 Oct 8, 2009
Spent 2 hours at the range yesterday. Very enjoyable trip. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. State of the art range. I will be back.
Whatever

Cookeville, TN

#40 Oct 8, 2009
Reality check wrote:
First, let's say that the owner of the junction is Steve Carter, and I don't know what kind of experience you had with him, but you are way off base saying he is no good. My husband and I know Steve pretty well, and so far have never had a cross word or any problems with him.He helped my husband alot with his shooting, WITHOUT any money involved, just two men doing what they enjoy. He has also opened his store and done it through hard work and perserverance, NOT his wifes' money as you say. Check the facts before you spout off about things you so obviously know nothing about.
You believe what you want to but I know for a FACT that it is HIS wife's money not HIS!! Maybe you don't know him as well as you think and HE is NO GOOD!!!! That place is expensive and some of the help need to have attitude adjustments just like Steve Carter needs one.
ruger fan

Waterloo, Canada

#41 Oct 10, 2009
Do they have guns for rent. I'm thinking of buying another one and would like to try it first
A passer by

Faverges, France

#42 Oct 15, 2009
You guys in Cookville are lucky and should support this guy's business. I was just traveling and happen to stop in. I am from SC and I found the store and the people very nice. Maybe in TN there's a gun store and shooting range around every corner, but not where I'm from. I thank anyone that supports our 2nd ammendment and provides a business and service as this. As far as the personal comments,you who are doing it are only making yourself look bad, I suggest save it for somewhere else. As with any business if they provide good pricing and good customer service, they will succeed. If not, I guess I won't be seeing them on my next trip up that way. Again my first visit, I give them an A+.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lavar ball VS President Trump 18 min Nobama 4
Bowman and more scammers 20 min No thank u I will... 27
Butch chaffin must go 31 min Needs to Go 149
Tennessee tech coach satterfield (Mar '17) 1 hr Community concerned 58
Kayla Faye randolph 1 hr Corie 3
are there any intelligent people in cookeville? 2 hr MAGA 37
Class of 1977 Women 4 hr SYLNTGRNIZPPL 14

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages