Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cookeville

Cookeville, TN

#1 Dec 13, 2012
FBI, IRS and TBI search Chaffin home

http://www.herald-citizen.com/view/full_story...
trolling

United States

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Continues to think she did nothing wrong. How can you instill a sense of fairness to ALL property owners when you continue to give breaks to the chosen few? And why did she still retain payroll records on a zip drive? Wouldn't that have to be turned in to the appraiser's office before leaving?
betch ya

Jamestown, TN

#3 Dec 13, 2012
These type of 'criminal acts' are happening, throughout the state.
Who can be trusted anymore ?
The state new VERY WELL this was happening, and how many other counties is this very thing going on ?
The only way this was revealed was because she was voted out.

How many HONEST people are being left with the burden of paying for a government that does NOT follow the rule of law.

just my opinion

Byrdstown, TN

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Ms. Chaffin will not get anymore of my dollars at her gift shop of "china made knick knacks, and I encourage others to do the same.
Follow

Cookeville, TN

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Where does she have a shop at?
hypocrites

Cookeville, TN

#6 Dec 14, 2012
ya'll f**kers are the ones that continued to vote her in over and over again and now you go jump on the other bandwagon. just like a bunch of dam hillbilly cookevillians or should i say cookevillains. just like the dam herald-citizen to throw rumors and conjecture and blame and start trying to ruin lives and livelihood because someone said so.
idea

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2012
hypocrites wrote:
ya'll f**kers are the ones that continued to vote her in over and over again and now you go jump on the other bandwagon. just like a bunch of dam hillbilly cookevillians or should i say cookevillains. just like the dam herald-citizen to throw rumors and conjecture and blame and start trying to ruin lives and livelihood because someone said so.
Hold on there Jethro, not all of us voted for her. I personally wanted her out for years as well as some others need to go. So who's "lives and livelihood" were ruined? If you're referring to Chaffin, that one is on her.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Kim Blalock is the next one that has got to go along with her mother. Been riding daddy's coat tail long enough! Hope Williams gets on Kelly for stealing from old people. I think he must be afraid of the Burks family. oh well
agree

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2012
geogie wrote:
Kim Blalock is the next one that has got to go along with her mother. Been riding daddy's coat tail long enough! Hope Williams gets on Kelly for stealing from old people. I think he must be afraid of the Burks family. oh well
Absolutely. Blaylock needs to go. Just because you're related to someone in particular doesn't mean you get a job. There's been so much nepotism it's beyond ridiculous. When Askins obtains $400,000 and Blaylock has amnesia about it, then we need to get someone who has a memory, conscience and remembers that they are a public servant, not for helping out their own circle of dishonest colleagues. I'm so tired of these good ol' boys and girls, I hope people will remember all this during the next election. Vote them out!
My landlord is

Cookeville, TN

#11 Dec 15, 2012
Who owns this gift shop build?
Rhonda has something on the old boy or this would be over.
She may be the smartest dumbass in town.
She had to have an ace in the hole or a big bag og money or she wouldnt have done this.
Apples

Mcminnville, TN

#12 Dec 15, 2012
hypocrites wrote:
With everything being filthy dirty in ALL these counties in the Upper Cumberland--- who is to say the elections are not dirty as well? Who is on the election board? More Good ole Boys.
Apples

Mcminnville, TN

#14 Dec 15, 2012
The gift shop question... duh ... that is what I was going to answer for you.****Red Faced Apple****

Just get on the tn.Propertyassessors.com web site.

also can be accessed by tn.gov or property assessor.com , You can put in the address and look up the owner what is is "appraised at", etc.
Follow

Cookeville, TN

#15 Dec 15, 2012
Apples wrote:
The gift shop question... duh ... that is what I was going to answer for you.****Red Faced Apple****
Just get on the tn.Propertyassessors.com web site.
also can be accessed by tn.gov or property assessor.com , You can put in the address and look up the owner what is is "appraised at", etc.
What is the address of her shop?
yeah

Cookeville, TN

#17 Dec 15, 2012
just my opinion wrote:
The name of her business is "Laure Res" at 430 Lowe Ave. In the Fountain Court complexes, which is owned by the Gaws!(how convenient)
and your house is owned by bank of america so what's your point??
your answer

United States

#18 Dec 16, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's spell it out for you, shall we? Chaffin conveniently missed assessing Gaw properties say about hundreds of thousands of dollars. This little boo boo helped raise others taxes because certain land developers/owners got a convenient under- evaluation, if any at all. Isn't that special? Now see if you can connect the dots.
Incorrect

Crossville, TN

#19 Dec 16, 2012
your answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's spell it out for you, shall we? Chaffin conveniently missed assessing Gaw properties say about hundreds of thousands of dollars. This little boo boo helped raise others taxes because certain land developers/owners got a convenient under- evaluation, if any at all. Isn't that special? Now see if you can connect the dots.
. No one here is discussing the newspaper saying ALL the property owners are appealing the value the state and the new assessor has mailed them. Why would they spend time and money in lawyers to defend chaffins value if it was wrong? After reading that article and realizing these people do not agree with the states value either I am interested in seeing the judges value to these properties. Everyone points a finger at Chaffin doing wrong but no one on here addresses the fact the property owners do not agree with state values either.
just saying it right

Byrdstown, TN

#20 Dec 16, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, RC, here is where you are WRONG!! I own my house without a mortgage, its call hard work and no debt!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it, butthole!
Yeah I said That

Shelbyville, TN

#21 Dec 16, 2012
Do you idiots really think Rhonda is on topix discussing this?
just saying it right

Byrdstown, TN

#22 Dec 16, 2012
Yeah I said That wrote:
Do you idiots really think Rhonda is on topix discussing this?
yes!!!
Apples

Mcminnville, TN

#23 Dec 16, 2012
Is topix only for some people, and not all the people. Just like tax breaks are for some of the people and not all the people.

I am not saying she is, but she could be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 40 min WTSenior 152,383
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,478
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Music and History... 8,647
Daycare recommendations (Aug '12) 4 hr Jealousy Is A Dis... 33
a place to grow 4 hr Jealousy Is A Dis... 14
Justice Center 11 hr Righteous Idiots 3
Jennifer Bell 13 hr fed up 2

Cookeville Jobs

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cookeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cookeville

Personal Finance