lesson learned

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Watch out for this guy. He'll be super charming at first. Says he loves you pretty quickly, talkes about marrying you, says he wants to spoil you etc... It's all a scam. He's just a big mooch. Don't let him move in with you. He'll just run your bills up and then leave on payday
Wondering

Mcminnville, TN

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Do you know where this guy works?
More Info Please

Crossville, TN

#3 Jan 22, 2013
That's a fairly common name....is there anything special that would describe this person?
lesson learned

Cookeville, TN

#4 Jan 22, 2013
He's a 40 yr. old medical lab tech with thinning hair who likes to exercise
question

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Anyone else here have a bad experience with this guy? His family isn't local but he was working here in Cookeville. I've just heard he's a player, if it's the same one you're referring to.
question

Crossville, TN

#6 Jan 22, 2013
If you know he is a lab tech do you know where he works? Maybe the hospital or one of the local doctor's offices? Maybe they could help you with any information you may seek. He likes to go to the gym and exercise.....do you know which one? If he was staying with you; you might even know his routine and know when he's going.......just some suggestions.
lesson learned

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Thanks! But I have no interest in hunting him down. Just wanted to post to possibly avoid another being as misled as I was. He's been married 5 times...always the other womens faults. I was just foolish
crazy beware

Crossville, TN

#8 Jan 22, 2013
lesson learned wrote:
Thanks! But I have no interest in hunting him down. Just wanted to post to possibly avoid another being as misled as I was. He's been married 5 times...always the other womens faults. I was just foolish
You have to be careful these days anytime I talk to people I listen to how they carry themselves inside the conversation a person that never takes ownership for themselves in casual conversation never will in a serious one.
if u need info

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 23, 2013
I know this person u are talking about...if u need any info let me know!
Rassler

Lebanon, VA

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Don't bad mouth ole Stone Cold!
I Know Stone Cold

Crossville, TN

#11 Jan 24, 2013
I have a feeling the person who posted this got their feelings hurt in some way, no coming on a website and airing your dirty laundry is possibly a reason why it didn't work out.....(not classy to talk trash and defame a persons character publicly) That is the thing about starting to date somebody you need to talk and get a feel for how a person handles themselves in conversation before becoming physically involved or moving in together....My guesses are this relationship the poster is talking about moved WAY too quickly and not in the manner of a moral or ethical lady should handle herself...not trying to be derogatory but be more selective in who you bed down with and move in your home.
nutjob

Cookeville, TN

#12 Oct 20, 2014
he is with a crazy buck tooth trashy lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ungrateful son 1 hr Retired Teacher 11
Krystle smith 3 hr K Parks 16
What happen to Chris Stedman 9 hr nutzaplente 2
Anchors down ? 9 hr nutzaplente 4
Looking for Jerry Wayne Matthews! 9 hr nutzaplente 3
Michael Crouch 9 hr nutzaplente 2
the nannie's daycare (Oct '11) Sat Me-me 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages