WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever heard of HIPAA???
ah shove it jackass
Roco

Nashville, TN

#621 May 18, 2012
ER RN wrote:
The child in question here had not been injured in any way whatsoever. Someone is just trying to alarm the public with stories of Ms. Alcorn having been beaten. She was in perfect physical condition.
Hope you enjoy being unemployed dirtbag.
Roco

Nashville, TN

#622 May 18, 2012
rocky wrote:
<quoted text>really, then why was she taken to er and sent home the same night. police and news said nothing about a beating. my friend who lives next door to the alcorns also said the kid didn't have a scratch.
Your information is flawed in many ways... She was not sent home the same night for one. As for your "friend", he/she obviously doesn't have their facts right...
Roco Taco

Cookeville, TN

#623 May 18, 2012
Get over it baby boy, Roco. We all know you are full of shit and your diaper is dirty. Do something about the diaper rash and you won't be so testy. We all know the truth but keep on trying. Tee He He
hey dumbo

Cookeville, TN

#624 May 18, 2012
Roco wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you enjoy being unemployed dirtbag.
as if you can take anybody's job.U sure love 2 talk big/
Roco

Nashville, TN

#625 May 19, 2012
hey dumbo wrote:
<quoted text>as if you can take anybody's job.U sure love 2 talk big/
It's not hard when they violate federal law... Nice name, what are you, 6?
roco is stupid

Cookeville, TN

#626 May 19, 2012
Roco wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not hard when they violate federal law... Nice name, what are you, 6?
well jump on it big boy and show your influence. better be worrying about keeping your own low paying job.
cookeville high schooler

Cookeville, TN

#627 May 19, 2012
i think its retarted at school people felt b=ad for her so much she won student body president the only reason she got voted was because she "was kiddnaped" no one realy belives this
Bet Roco Wrote This

Cookeville, TN

#628 May 19, 2012
I'm in love with Kirsten Michelle Alcorn and I don't care I don't care who knows it!!

Anonymous
Bet Roco Wrote This

Cookeville, TN

#629 May 19, 2012
just my opinion

Byrdstown, TN

#630 May 20, 2012
I am sick of hearing about Kristen M. Alcorn, this "child" has gotten the attention of the public (which she wanted to begin with) and NOW its time to move on...I really don't care who loves her or not, nor do I care that she was kidnapped or not, the Alcorn have my deepest sympathy, because they have managed to raise a "drama queen", good luck in the future.
duh

Cookeville, TN

#631 May 20, 2012
just my opinion wrote:
I am sick of hearing about Kristen M. Alcorn, this "child" has gotten the attention of the public (which she wanted to begin with) and NOW its time to move on...I really don't care who loves her or not, nor do I care that she was kidnapped or not, the Alcorn have my deepest sympathy, because they have managed to raise a "drama queen", good luck in the future.
if you are sick of hearing about the girl then why are you still reading these comments?
Pete

Oakdale, TN

#632 May 20, 2012
Saw her at graduation. She looked perfectly normally. Nothing wrong with her at all. I call BS on the kidnapping stuff.
well

Cookeville, TN

#633 May 20, 2012
Hopefully the kid has embarassed herself enough that she won't pull another stupid stunt like this one.
Maybe

Sparta, TN

#634 May 20, 2012
Maybe Roco is really the girl??? Roco seems to be trying awful hard to convince everyone (and him/her self) that this really did happen.... just a thought.
pie

Novi, MI

#636 May 21, 2012
put it in my wrote:
i want you to put it inside of my anal cavity really deep. please rape me tonight!
Didn't I see you at Dogwood park a few weekends ago?
cookeville is so gossipy

United States

#638 May 22, 2012
wow..... i have always heard topix is such a trashy site.... yep. definitely confirmed. unbelievable how much so!!!
pie

Novi, MI

#639 May 22, 2012
cookeville is so gossipy wrote:
wow..... i have always heard topix is such a trashy site.... yep. definitely confirmed. unbelievable how much so!!!
And it dragged you in and down to its level, didn't it?

Welcome to the club!
mommy of three

United States

#640 May 22, 2012
gracious that's funny. i suppose it did. i do hate that people can come.on here and trash mouth anyone.... i guess most people know this to be true....and hopefully don't believe EVERYTHInG they read... i do know this young lady personally and she really is such a nice girl. just makes me sad to read these comments made about her.
believe

Cookeville, TN

#641 May 23, 2012
sure don't believe anything that alcorn kid says.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy 4th from the Founding Fathers! 14 min A Founding Father 20
Review: Volunteer Carpet & Window Cleaning (Dec '11) 2 hr Elmer Jackson 3
Pizza Hut on Neal St 2 hr Smiley 1
cheapest fireworks? 2 hr fiiiiiiiire 1
Star of Bethlehem 3 hr Starr 2
Best tattoo shop in cookville? (Aug '10) 9 hr Bueno 32
R&B Consignment Shop 13 hr Born TN 14
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE