cookeville fleamarket

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of95
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Opened today, how is it?
rappin pastor

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

curious wrote:
Opened today, how is it?
really crowded, lots of vendors, some antiques, fresh produce, craft stuff. Parking lot was jammed on both sides, no Elvis tapestries, only a few knife shops.A few booths with basically garage sale junk. All in all it was very interesting. Lots of friendly people, didnt see many people buying stuff, mostly lookers. Saw lots of people running into old friends. The outside of the building and landscaping is truly a disgrace. Food court is supposedly coming, there were vendors selling candy bars and popcorn. There was a Palm Reader, something for just about anybody. Lots of used toys and clothes. Dont know if we will go back, basically went just out of curiosity.
lick my uvula

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Haha great rumor that won't go away. There is no flea market there. Get real
lulz

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

lick my uvula wrote:
Haha great rumor that won't go away. There is no flea market there. Get real
Somebody lives under a rock.
lick my uvula

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

No someone doesn't like contributing to topix rumors.
Stites clean the Mall Plz

Monterey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

The Cookeville Mall is an eyesore. It's dirty, the outside needs power washing or something. The parking lot is horrendous.

The Stites family own this building. They need to clean it up or tear it down (and leave JC Penny's).

The Mall is what people see first when they get off the interstate and it is clearly visible from I-40.

Stites - CLEAN UP THE MALL. GIVE IT A GOOD WASHING.

Oh, and quit building your cheap metal buildings all over town.
what

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stites clean the Mall Plz wrote:
The Cookeville Mall is an eyesore. It's dirty, the outside needs power washing or something. The parking lot is horrendous.
The Stites family own this building. They need to clean it up or tear it down (and leave JC Penny's).
The Mall is what people see first when they get off the interstate and it is clearly visible from I-40.
Stites - CLEAN UP THE MALL. GIVE IT A GOOD WASHING.
THEY CAN'T. It's been years, I thought everybody knew the details of this already. JCP's contract prevents J&S from making any modifications to the building without their approval (a common business practice which, in this instance, blew up in everybody's faces) It is JCP's fault that the mall flopped in the first place and it is JCP's fault that the mall has been left to stand and succumb to the elements. It's a sheer miracle that they were even able to put a flea market in there.
fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Nothing miraclous about cookeville flea market--i just left there. People trying to sell total shit. Who wants a 1988 vHS tape of barney the dinosaur or a bag of pork rinds ? Worse junk I've ever saw. And it isn't in the mall really---its all crammed in the old peeples end.
I've took better stuff to the dump than I saw at this flea market. I certainly won't go back.
Good luck

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

That will bring alot of tax revnue to the city !!! Just what we want Cookeville to be known for another flea bag place...
Idiot

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

fred wrote:
Nothing miraclous about cookeville flea market--i just left there. People trying to sell total shit. Who wants a 1988 vHS tape of barney the dinosaur or a bag of pork rinds ? Worse junk I've ever saw. And it isn't in the mall really---its all crammed in the old peeples end.
I've took better stuff to the dump than I saw at this flea market. I certainly won't go back.
Do you have selective vision? I saw like three booths (out of what, sixty?) that had nothing but crap. The finished flea market will contain 600 booths and occupy the rest of the mall.
just saying

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fred wrote:
Nothing miraclous about cookeville flea market--i just left there. People trying to sell total shit. Who wants a 1988 vHS tape of barney the dinosaur or a bag of pork rinds ? Worse junk I've ever saw. And it isn't in the mall really---its all crammed in the old peeples end.
I've took better stuff to the dump than I saw at this flea market. I certainly won't go back.
You're probably some punkass 19 year old that can't be pleased by anything.
Johnny S

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

what wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY CAN'T. It's been years, I thought everybody knew the details of this already. JCP's contract prevents J&S from making any modifications to the building without their approval (a common business practice which, in this instance, blew up in everybody's faces) It is JCP's fault that the mall flopped in the first place and it is JCP's fault that the mall has been left to stand and succumb to the elements. It's a sheer miracle that they were even able to put a flea market in there.
You have NO idea what you are talking about.
Umm

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Johnny S wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NO idea what you are talking about.
They have a better idea of what they're talking about then you do, evidently. Please read ( http://ucbjournal.com/news.php... ) and refrain from opening your mouth without on matters which you know nothing about.
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

That place set empty for years and this is the best they could do?what a ratty looking mess. Booths cobbled together with 2x4s and sh!t piled up and junk that nobody would buy. What an absolute sh!thole of a flea market.
I went too

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Just left from the flea market. Probably wont go back, just went out of curisity. It stinks like nasty and floor glue. And they need to do something about the people standing outside at the front door smoking, thats what I DONT want to do is walk outside and get a big mouth full of smoke.
metoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 4, 2012
 
what wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY CAN'T. It's been years, I thought everybody knew the details of this already. JCP's contract prevents J&S from making any modifications to the building without their approval (a common business practice which, in this instance, blew up in everybody's faces) It is JCP's fault that the mall flopped in the first place and it is JCP's fault that the mall has been left to stand and succumb to the elements. It's a sheer miracle that they were even able to put a flea market in there.
. They gave jjcp unlimited say on how we have to see this blight? If that is true then people need to stop patronizing jcp and hopefully they'll fail, at least that one store. Geez, this is one hellacious and foul smelling place. Couldn't someone at least sprayed some Febreeze inside?
WWWhateva

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Umm wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a better idea of what they're talking about then you do, evidently. Please read ( http://ucbjournal.com/news.php... ) and refrain from opening your mouth without on matters which you know nothing about.
...and you believe that because JS said it? Not such a trust-able source. Check how he screwed his church and many others you tool.

If they can put a flea market in there than they could power wash the freakin building. A hole.
JUST THE REAL FACTS

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WWWhateva wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you believe that because JS said it? Not such a trust-able source. Check how he screwed his church and many others you tool.
If they can put a flea market in there than they could power wash the freakin building. A hole.
It can be confirmed by other sources.
lawl

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

pretty sure i saw it in the newspaper today.
hiya

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

what wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY CAN'T. It's been years, I thought everybody knew the details of this already. JCP's contract prevents J&S from making any modifications to the building without their approval (a common business practice which, in this instance, blew up in everybody's faces) It is JCP's fault that the mall flopped in the first place and it is JCP's fault that the mall has been left to stand and succumb to the elements. It's a sheer miracle that they were even able to put a flea market in there.
They could wash the outside and do some landscaping.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of95
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min TN Voter 138,776
judge Hudson (Jan '10) 13 min Hunter 39
Paul Bailey would break the state 1 hr struk 3
Trendy trades (Dec '13) 3 hr Raven 23
Please early vote for Matt Swallows 5 hr vote 1
Shelby 5 hr TGzzzzz 5
All is Not Good in Algood 7 hr I ponder 500
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cookeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cookeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cookeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••