First Prev
of 5
Next Last
shannon

Shelbyville, TN

#83 Jan 7, 2012
I know Robert and robert if this is you let me know you have my number. Robert got messed up with the wrong person and it really screwed his life up. Now he is sick and needs oour prayers. I know what it is like cause I am upset with him to. He owes me 2 years of rent/storage. So I know what it is like to be done wrong by him, but the Robert Andrews that I have known and loved for years as a brother is not the guy he is today. But that does not excuse him of owing people money and not payin them
shannon

Shelbyville, TN

#84 Jan 7, 2012
Let me tell you something You do not know the truth. Robert all his life has been a hard worker and took care of his kids. His wife and kids just in the past couple of years have got on foodstamps and stuff when Robert left them and got messed up with some girl and got messed up with drugs. I have known them for 22 years and my family longer than that. So before you go around saying crap like that learn the facts. Yes Robert now owes me money and I am not happy with him and am looking for him myself but no one needs to be calling him and his family anything like that. Everyone gets done on their luck or can get messed up with the wrong crowd even you (whoever wrote that I know the truth) or your kids so until you know the truth dont be saying you do. His wife Jo and his kids are great and Robert at one time up til the past couple of years has been a great guy would give you his shirt to help you out now you put him down
Hope you or your family never get down on your luck or get messed up with the wrong crowd cause you never know whats going to happen down the road.
shannon

Shelbyville, TN

#85 Jan 18, 2012
If this is you then you need to pay me the storage for your trailer and stuff. You were a great man and can be again but you need to straighten up.
shannon

Shelbyville, TN

#86 Jan 18, 2012
I wish people would quit putting Robert down. He is a great person that got messed up with the wrong person. He has worked hard all of his life took in kids to help them. He owes me money but I am not out bad mouthing him and he proberly owes me more than alot of other people. So until you get down on your luck quit talking about him like you are. everyone has bad luck and this is his be man enough to keep your mouth shut about him cause no telling what people can say about you.
LOL

Cookeville, TN

#87 Jan 20, 2012
Robert Andrews is a class-A douche bag. I speak from experience, I've known him for a LONG TIME....

Always lookin' for the short and quick way to make a buck!

Repo businesses are usually employing lowest scum of all.

Tho it'd be hilarious if his business actually got a REPO order for his junk autos and clunkers all over his yard...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Averitt Express Call Center Training Question (Sep '13) 38 min blah 4
Who owns the Biggest Trailer in Cookeville 4 hr CountryMan 1
who has the biggest house in cookeville? 4 hr CountryMan 6
Michael and Angie Henry 6 hr Kiss it like your... 1
dollar general (Apr '13) 6 hr fleegle 19
Bill stafford 7 hr Curious 8
Anyone Know Josh Boyer??? (Oct '10) 8 hr Curious 32

Hard Freeze Warning for Putnam County was issued at March 28 at 3:48AM CDT

Cookeville Dating
Find my Match