Gainesboro, TN

#2 Nov 21, 2007
Does he really hold all these jobs for the county
former 911 employee

Gainesboro, TN

#3 Nov 21, 2007
Dont Believe it wrote:
he does hold all these jobs,i thought you could only have one county job,but when you kiss charlie hixs ass like he does then i guess you can do what ever you want,all i can say is it will all be over in 2010,cause charlie is gone,the electric company election should tell him something.
jc voter

Gainesboro, TN

#4 Nov 21, 2007
Dont Believe it wrote:
i want to know who are the comissioners that are on he ambulance service committee.if someone knows please post it,thanks
Courthouse

Gainesboro, TN

#5 Nov 23, 2007
Hey you can go to the Jackson County web page and find it. And by the way Jim keeps that up too or he use to.
smallwood

Gainesboro, TN

#6 Nov 23, 2007
Courthouse wrote:
Hey you can go to the Jackson County web page and find it. And by the way Jim keeps that up too or he use to.
they must think he is the only one who can do anything .is it true that a commissioner got mr.morgans pay records,and he makes more than the elected officials,if so does he get paid for all these things he does,i thought you can only have one county job,or they are paying him illegaly.if some has more on this pay topic post it.i also heard that mr.can do it all morgan,did not get a shift covered for one of the guys that is in school,and his partner got a 911 call with nobody to go with him,and joey denson which is on the ambulance committee had to go,they said jim is to worried about 911 center and tema to do his job at the ambulance service,he gets paid to run the ambulance service then thats what he needs to do,so that shows joey knows what is going on,its his job as commissioner to see that things are done right.
Camera Man

Gainesboro, TN

#7 Nov 24, 2007
There one thing about it Joey cant do it all by himself it will take all the commissioners to vote on it.

Since: Apr 07

Honeybrook

#8 Nov 24, 2007
former 911 employee wrote:
<quoted text>he does hold all these jobs,i thought you could only have one county job,but when you kiss charlie hixs ass like he does then i guess you can do what ever you want,all i can say is it will all be over in 2010,cause charlie is gone,the electric company election should tell him something.
Nope.
Nothing at all wrong with holding all these positions. Randy Porter has EMS director,911 director,county coroner in Putnam County.All of which are paid.A little bit for each one.
Who else could you pay to do these? Someone that wasn't around & didn't know anything about it?
Don't think so...

Firepower

Honeybrook

#9 Nov 24, 2007
Is Joey an EMT?
Courthouse

Gainesboro, TN

#10 Nov 24, 2007
Yes Joey is an EMT and a Good one. Firepower you know so much about everything you should know this. He has worked at the Ambulance service and with the Rescue Squad all his adult life.

Honeybrook

#11 Nov 24, 2007
Courthouse wrote:
Yes Joey is an EMT and a Good one. Firepower you know so much about everything you should know this. He has worked at the Ambulance service and with the Rescue Squad all his adult life.
No,I didn't know that.I know a lot of the EMT's & paramedics there & the director.
I'm in the "field" though... And I DO care what happens at JCEMS! A lot more than I really care about what happens at the Sheriff's Office.
When it boils down to it,that's really more important to the life safety of the citizens right now.A good,dependable Sheriff & good deputies are important too though.JC deserves both.

Firepower
smallwood

Gainesboro, TN

#12 Nov 24, 2007
Firepower wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Nothing at all wrong with holding all these positions. Randy Porter has EMS director,911 director,county coroner in Putnam County.All of which are paid.A little bit for each one.
Who else could you pay to do these? Someone that wasn't around & didn't know anything about it?
Don't think so...
Firepower
yes randy porter is ems director,911,and coroner,but he does not get paid out of the ambulance service budget to do all this.the 911 center here has nothing to do with the county,so the tax payers should not be paying jim to take off from ambulance service to do 911 stuff,just because they can't afford to pay him.that is what i pay the 911 tax on my phone bill for,do the math it costs alot of money to pay him for working and paying someone to cover his shift.and as far as coroner i have said it before jeff allen could do that alot better to,he has been a police officer for years and a paramedic for years,jim has no law enforcement experience, all he does is pronounce who cant do that,the only thing jim has that no one else does is his head up charlie hix's ass.
smallwood

Gainesboro, TN

#13 Nov 24, 2007
Courthouse wrote:
joey is an emt but has not worked as one in a long time,from what i get he could not get along with the commissioners that were on the ambulance board at the time,and now he is doing the same shit he was against.

Honeybrook

#14 Nov 27, 2007
smallwood wrote:
<quoted text>yes randy porter is ems director,911,and coroner,but he does not get paid out of the ambulance service budget to do all this.the 911 center here has nothing to do with the county,so the tax payers should not be paying jim to take off from ambulance service to do 911 stuff,just because they can't afford to pay him.that is what i pay the 911 tax on my phone bill for,do the math it costs alot of money to pay him for working and paying someone to cover his shift.and as far as coroner i have said it before jeff allen could do that alot better to,he has been a police officer for years and a paramedic for years,jim has no law enforcement experience, all he does is pronounce who cant do that,the only thing jim has that no one else does is his head up charlie hix's ass.
Okaaaayy...I bet that stinks! HA!

Now,I can see where you might have a problem with Jim getting his ems shift covered for him to do 911 or coroner stuff...
But,like I said before,you're gonna have to find someone else to do it!
It's gotta be done.If you want Jeff Allen to do it(which I'm sure he can),then put him on it!

I still don't see how it's different from Randy,except Randy just get's pulled out of the "office" to do the coroner stuff(that he dosen't pawn off on Sully) or the 911 stuff(that he dosen't pawn off on Mike Thompson).

Taxes are taxes... We all have to pay 'em & the jobs all still still have to be done,Tim.

Firepower
smallwood

Gainesboro, TN

#15 Nov 27, 2007
Firepower wrote:
<quoted text>
Okaaaayy...I bet that stinks! HA!
Now,I can see where you might have a problem with Jim getting his ems shift covered for him to do 911 or coroner stuff...
But,like I said before,you're gonna have to find someone else to do it!
It's gotta be done.If you want Jeff Allen to do it(which I'm sure he can),then put him on it!
I still don't see how it's different from Randy,except Randy just get's pulled out of the "office" to do the coroner stuff(that he dosen't pawn off on Sully) or the 911 stuff(that he dosen't pawn off on Mike Thompson).
Taxes are taxes... We all have to pay 'em & the jobs all still still have to be done,Tim.
Firepower
Your wright they do have to be done,but it should not cost the tax payers more money just because they want jim morgan to do them,and randy porter does not work on a ambulance,and his pay comes from the 911 not county,for example the ambulance service would not pay randy(if he worked the road)for going and doing addresses and pay tommy copeland overtime to come in and work the road for randy,jim even does this for tema position,wich is a none paid position,if the county pays him like hes at ems when he is at a wolf creek meeting for tema then he is getting paid to do that, and in the past the ones that was 911 director and tema worked around there jobs or took off without pay or used vacation time to go to meetings they needed to attend.the 911 board know what they are doing because they can't afford to hire a director so they let the county pay jim to do it,and joey denson is on 911 board and ambulance committee hmmmmm.
smallwood

Gainesboro, TN

#16 Nov 29, 2007
jc voter wrote:
<quoted text>i want to know who are the comissioners that are on he ambulance service committee.if someone knows please post it,thanks
the commisioners on the ambulance committee is of course joey denson,john cason,billy myers,kenneth craighead,and danny davis.i think if jim morgan is doing something wrong and maybe even illegal and they are aware of it,they should be held accountable to.

Honeybrook

#17 Dec 2, 2007
smallwood wrote:
<quoted text>Your wright they do have to be done,but it should not cost the tax payers more money just because they want jim morgan to do them,and randy porter does not work on a ambulance,and his pay comes from the 911 not county,for example the ambulance service would not pay randy(if he worked the road)for going and doing addresses and pay tommy copeland overtime to come in and work the road for randy,jim even does this for tema position,wich is a none paid position,if the county pays him like hes at ems when he is at a wolf creek meeting for tema then he is getting paid to do that, and in the past the ones that was 911 director and tema worked around there jobs or took off without pay or used vacation time to go to meetings they needed to attend.the 911 board know what they are doing because they can't afford to hire a director so they let the county pay jim to do it,and joey denson is on 911 board and ambulance committee hmmmmm.
Ok,I see your point...
Nott Firepower

Gainesboro, TN

#18 Dec 4, 2007
Ok everyone here is the point. A county Commissioner went and checked on how some county employes were getting paid overtime and the Sheriffs Dept wasnt they have to ocmp. it which is the same as overtime. When they take there time off they still have to pay someone to work there shift. And while he was looking into this he found that Jim was getting a salary check and then a overtime check to. He does not get paid for 911 but he does log 20 hours so that 911 will pay his insureance and they do give him gas for his vehicle. The TEMA job is not a paid job but does have a line item for gas and other office items. The coroner is paid this is where some of his overtime comess from but there are 2 bruce Hawkins is the other coroner and is on the county court and is on the emergency commity and the 911 board. I havent heard what the saftey director does cause if you look at some of the stuff in the county there is alot of unsafe stuff.
Nott Firepower

Gainesboro, TN

#19 Dec 13, 2007
Is there any new news about any of this or has it all been pushed away
Confused

Cookeville, TN

#20 Dec 24, 2007
What is this all about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cookeville honda (Sep '10) 1 hr TRUTH 150
Window Tint Guy 1 hr Inquiring 1
looking to remodel 4 hr Hes great 2
Was it a slow news day, or .... 5 hr DadOf2 9
Falsifying police report 6 hr tell me 3
Anyone Know Josh Boyer??? (Oct '10) 14 hr mad about being u... 31
Larry, Terry, and Tyler 14 hr mmmm19992 1

Hard Freeze Watch for Putnam County was issued at March 27 at 3:50AM CDT

Cookeville Dating
Find my Match