Obama Now caught in Benghazi Cover up
Posted in the Cookeville Forum
#1 Oct 23, 2012
A series of email alerts sent as Obama administration officials monitored the attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi last month are the latest to shine light on the chaotic events that culminated in the death of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.
The names of the individual recipients of the emails, first reported by CBS News but independently obtained by ABC News Tuesday evening, are redacted. A source who requested anonymity said it appears they are sent by the State Department Operations Center to distribution lists and email accounts for the top national security officials at the State Department, Pentagon, the FBI, the White House Situation Room and the office of the Director of National Intelligence.
The first email, with a subject line of “U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack,” sent at 4:05 PM about 25 minutes after the attack began, describes an assault on the compound by 20 armed people.
“The Regional Security Officer reports the diplomatic mission is under attack,” the email states.“Embassy Tripoli reports approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well.”
“Ambassador Stevens, who is currently in Benghazi, and four COM (Chief of Mission) personnel are in the compound safe haven,” the email continues.“The 17th of February militia is providing security support.”
The next email sent at 4:54 PM states that the shooting has stopped and the compound was cleared, adding that a response team was “onsite attempting to locate COM personnel.”
The third email updates officials that Ansar al-Sharia claimed responsibility for the Benghazi attack on Facebook and Twitter, and has threatened to attack the Tripoli embassy.
The timing of the emails is consistent with what a senior State Department official told reporters at a briefing on Oct. 9.
#2 Oct 23, 2012
Anyone with half a brain AND who was paying attention knew this was not a spontaneous reaction to a movie. The lie told to us by the .gov was unbelievable from the start. The BS from this administration has never slowed.
However, those who are still for obama do not care about his lies & those who continue on undecided at this point are possibly beyond help.
Regardless of all that, thanks OP, for continuing to speak out/post up. I hope that your efforts are not wasted.
#3 Oct 23, 2012
Radical Islamists routinely visit White House
Barack Obama is compromising American security by allowing “radical Islamists” access to the White House, according to a report by the Investigative Project on Terrorism.
The organization reported this week that “scores of known radical Islamists made hundreds of visits to the Obama White House, meeting with top administration officia
The information was obtained from visitor logs at the White House as well as court documents and “other records” that have identified many of the visitors as belonging to groups serving as fronts for the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and other Islamic militant groups.
“President Obama opening the White House to radical Islamists compromises American security in at least two ways. First, it legitimizes groups and individuals whose track records beg skepticism and scrutiny. Second, White House visitor logs show that top U.S. policy-makers are soliciting and receiving advice from people who, at best, view the war on terrorism as an unchecked war on Muslims,” said the report.“These persons’ perspectives and preferred policies handcuff law enforcement and weaken our resolve when it comes to confronting terrorism.”
The report was complied by Steve Emerson and John Rossomando.
It said among the visitors have been representatives of groups designated by the Department of Justice as unindicted co-conspirators in terror trials as well as those who “obstructed terrorist investigations by instructing their followers not to cooperate with law enforcement.”
Also visiting the White House were those who “promoted the incendiary conspiratorial allegation that the United States is engaged in a ‘war against Islam,’” and those who claim Islamic terrorists convicted since 9/11 were “framed by the U.S. government.”
Read the full report.
IPT reported officials from the Council on America-Islamic Relations, which was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terror money laundering case in the nation, the Holy Land Foundation trial, were among those visiting Obama’s advisers.
In that case, U.S. District Court Judge Jorge Solis said,“The government has produced ample evidence to establish the association” of CAIR to Hamas. He refused to reverse the listing.
Specifically, the logs shows Hussam Ayloush, executive director of CAIR’s Los Angeles branch, met with Paul Monteiro, associate director of the White House Office of Public Engagement, and Amanda Brown, assistant to the White House director of political affairs, the report said.
“IPT has learned that the White House logs curiously have omitted Ayloush’s three meetings with two other senior White House officials,” the report said.
In another situation, Esam Omeish, who formerly headed the Muslim Brotherhood-created Muslim American Society, visited the White House three times, IPT said.
“In 2000, Omeish personally hired the late terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki to be the imam of Falls Church, Va., Dar al-Hijrah mosque. According to IPT analysis, more terrorists have been linked to Dar al-Hijrah since 9/11 than to any other mosque in America,” the report said.
“Interestingly, the Obama administration’s enthusiastic support for gay rights did not prevent it from inviting Islamists who support laws overseas giving gays the death
#4 Oct 23, 2012
penalty,” the report said.“In a June 21, 2001, article in The San Francisco Chronicle, Muzammil Siddiqi, the former head of Islamic Society of North America, said he ‘supported laws in countries where homosexuality is punishable by death.’ Siddiqi met with Monteiro on June 8, 2010.”
IPT said it actually is the Muslim Public Affairs Council that has “secured the closest working relationship with the Obama White House” with 15 officials from the group welcomed to the White House.
“Executive Director Salam al-Marayati enjoyed at least six White House visits between September 2009 and July 2011, mostly involving meetings with Monteiro. Alejandro Beutel, who was MPAC’s government liaison until July 2012, had 10 White House visits between July 2010 and May 2012,” the report said.
“MPAC’s Washington director Haris Tarin made 24 trips to the White House between December 2009 and March 2012. Those meetings often were intimate in nature, involving a handful of people at most,” it said.
Also visiting from MPAC was Edina Lekovic, a spokeswoman for the group. As a student, she served as an editor of a Muslim magazine called Al-Talib, which in 1999 published an editorial praising Osama bin Laden, explaining,“We should defend our brother and refer to him as a freedom fighter, someone who has forsaken wealth and power to fight in Allah’s cause…”
“White House logs show Islamists visiting the White House who may have lower profiles, but who also defended terrorists and terrorist groups, and repeatedly castigated law enforcement, especially in counter-terror sting operations,” the report said.
It listed Farhana Khera, executive director of Muslim Advocates and the National Association of Muslim Lawyers.“She casts FBI counter-terror stings as ‘entrapment,’” the report said.“Khera also has compromised FBI operations and coached mosque personnel on how to evade FBI surveillance.”
Also listed was Hisham al-Talib, a founder and current vice president of finance for Herndon, Va.-based, International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT), an organization the FBI believes has housed key Muslim Brotherhood leaders in the United States since the late 1980s.
Also, Imam Talib El-Hajj Abdur Rashid, a religious and spiritual leader of Harlem’s Mosque of the Islamic Brotherhood.“Rashid rationalized Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s stance on destroying Israel, saying it merely is a ‘sentiment born of the legitimate anger, frustration, and bitterness that is felt in many [parts of the Muslim world’ because of Israel’s ‘ongoing injustice toward the Palestinian people.’”
#5 Oct 26, 2012
This would be enough for anyone unless they had a mental disorder vote against Obama
#6 Oct 28, 2012
You got that right !
#7 Oct 29, 2012
Just goes to show how many Retards we have in America
#8 Nov 3, 2012
its november3,2012 and liberal topix wont hold up to date forums on embassey attack concerning obama?they along with the main stream media will cover for obama up to the pres.election!hope i didnt say anything wrong for being a conservative for the liberal topix moderator may get offended?the moderator allows slurs about romney but doesent stop posts using the same slurs against obama?
#9 Nov 3, 2012
This is too big to cover up, military everywhere is pissed and they ant going to let this go. I’m hearing more everyday about it.
#10 Nov 4, 2012
lies lies lies
#11 Nov 4, 2012
(UT San Diego)– A father and a mother used the word “murder.” A brother said he won’t second-guess decisions made in the heat of battle.
The families of three Americans killed in the Sept. 11 U.S. consulate attack in Benghazi, Libya, are offering widely different reactions to recent reports that U.S. personnel issued several requests for help that were turned down.
Patricia Smith, the mother of slain State Department employee Sean Patrick Smith, is now blaming President Barack Obama for her son’s death.
“I believe that Obama murdered my son,” she said Thursday from the living room of her Clairemont home.“I firmly believe this.”
Patricia Smith, who voted for Obama in 2008 at the insistence of her son, said reporting by Fox News is the basis for much of her belief that Obama is ultimately responsible for her son’s death. She said Sean, who went to Mission Bay High School but lived abroad, was a fervent supporter of the president.
Smith’s view echoes that of Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods, the 41-year-old former Navy SEAL from Imperial Beach who died fighting in Benghazi.
Charles Woods appeared on Fox News shows over the weekend to denounce decisions made by U.S. officials during the Libya attack.
“I’m a retired attorney, and I know that these actions legally do not constitute murder. But in my mind the people in the White House, all of them who have authority to send in reinforcements to prevent what they knew was going to be the death of my son, are guilty of murdering my son,” Woods said Sunday on Fox’s Sean Hannity show.
The older brother of Glen Doherty, a former Navy SEAL from Encinitas working as a U.S. security contractor, said Doherty and Tyrone Woods were part of the force that responded to the consulate attack.
“They rescued a bunch of people and brought them to the (consulate) annex, and then people defended the annex after Glen and Ty fell. All those people didn’t get overrun and wiped out. They had enough people to fight off that battle,” said Greg Doherty, who lives in Kensington in Northern California.
In that light, Doherty said the debate over needing more help doesn’t make sense to him, unless it might have been U.S. airstrikes against a mortar position used by attackers.
“But then you are getting into real specific strategy, and I don’t think it is civilians’ job to pick apart an actual battle and talk strategy, unless you are a general,” said Doherty, reached by telephone Thursday.
“It just seems like people are looking to direct their anger at Obama somehow.”
The debate about how the administration handled security for the Libya consulate is heating up in the week before the presidential election.
Despite that, Charles Woods, reached by U-T San Diego Thursday afternoon, said,“I don’t want this to become political and become dishonoring to Ty.”
He declined to answer any further questions.
The extended Navy SEAL community around San Diego is talking about the details of the Libya attacks.
Former SEAL Brent Gleeson, who served from 2000 to 2005, said some of the chatter is that Woods and Doherty asked for permission to respond, once bullets were flying, but they were told to stand down — also what Fox News reported.
#12 Nov 4, 2012
The CIA and Defense Department have denied those reports.
Gleeson said it’s hard to speculate why Woods and Doherty might have been ordered to stay put. One possibility is that they were so outnumbered that the danger of death was great and possibility of success small.
“If they are given the green light to go in and help, and they both die, that makes the decision-maker look bad,” he said.
Gleeson said it’s debatable whether outside help might have arrived in time. Flying in troops from elsewhere would have required support on the ground.
“Logistically speaking, it’s not as black and white as people are making it sound. It’s not just, call for help and they fly in the reinforcements,” Gleeson said.
“If they fly people in, well great, how are they going to get to the target? They need vehicles. Where from? Unless the vehicles are staged there already, logistically in that situation it’s kind of a nightmare. They weren’t prepared for this, obviously.”
Calling in air support would have brought challenges, as well.
“There’s certainly the possibility of air cover, but then you are talking also about moving air assets into Libyan airspace — which would have spawned a whole other situation,” Gleeson said.
Doherty’s family has created a charitable organization in his name.
#13 Nov 5, 2012
Where are all of the liberals defending Obuttma? LMAO, that's because he has no defense.
Add your comments below
|Evidence Overton CO court fraud,children on fam...||54 min||Cant hide the truth||3|
|Pagans and Wiccans in the area||4 hr||Assaplenty||6|
|Man walking the meets||4 hr||Assaplenty||3|
|Drive Now||5 hr||nutzaplente||16|
|kayla faye randolph||5 hr||nutzaplente||20|
|Wild stories from the old hotel on Hwy 70 (Apr '16)||6 hr||Blown out||19|
|Has anyone seen the Algood speedway mens bathro...||6 hr||Blown out||25|
Find what you want!
Search Cookeville Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC