when is Tutco gonna hire the temps????
whoznxt

Gainesboro, TN

#41 Jul 20, 2011
I don't know all the names but all were indirect labor. Larry Stamps Harold Henry Sheila Norris Claudine Tucker Bob Kirby Brenda Branum Justin Demint Pete Geibarowsky I can't remember the rest. Sorry!
cammie

Boiling Springs, SC

#42 Jul 20, 2011
Larry stamps? Wow. I hate to hear this. So sad.
Needmoreinformat ion

Cookeville, TN

#43 Jul 21, 2011
Are they going to let go more people in future? How many workers does Tutco have?
the signs

Baxter, TN

#44 Jul 21, 2011
Russell Stovers, Aqua Tech, Stillmans, Oster/sunbeam, Norwalk, Red Kapp,...history in the making. See the signs?
Gone are the days of Mike and Lavonnda. When management cared. Kept us informed, laughed and cried and had fun. You know, when things were booming. When if you had a problem you could go to HR and the problem would be resolved and you were taken seriously.When people helped each other up, not wanting to see them fall.
Its sad what happened yesterday. Its not the employees who are to blame. It is the management and lack of.They lie so much. You know the meetings where they tell you how great you are, and how things are good, and if you dont like it find the door! It is our economy. It is the fair trade act, etc. This is the time we live in. No security. All you can do is endure and carry on. Good luck to all... Hang on for the ride!
crash

Livingston, TN

#45 Jul 21, 2011
They didnt fire all 14, some had the option of going to a different job there.
seehere

Baxter, TN

#46 Jul 21, 2011
10 people were out the door yesterday
madness

Boiling Springs, SC

#47 Jul 22, 2011
Is chris burton still there?
Worker

Cookeville, TN

#48 Jul 23, 2011
Remember at one time you could go to work at one factory and if didn't like the job you could walk across the street to another factory job. Job's back 1950's and 1960's was in tens of thousands or more.
Worker

Cookeville, TN

#49 Jul 25, 2011
Who is this Willie at Tutco?
say three times fast

Baxter, TN

#50 Jul 26, 2011
Little Willie has a little Willie who shows up to work every day. little Willies willie always seems to get stuck in his mouth. Little willie had a willie didnt he!?

Just joking! good Guy.
Tutcoonfasttrack

Cookeville, TN

#51 Jul 26, 2011
This Willie is a Boss on the line and pain in ass I've heard. He thinks he is a God. The problem with alot of companys there to many bosses.
crash

Livingston, TN

#52 Jul 26, 2011
Willie isn't a boss on the line. He is just an average worker. So times he comes acts likes he is a boss. He is a very good worker, but sometimes he is very hard to be around.
Tutcoonfasttrack

Cookeville, TN

#53 Jul 26, 2011
Now there is a person that is a boss name Billie.
robbyew

Cookeville, TN

#54 Jul 26, 2011
whoznxt wrote:
I don't know all the names but all were indirect labor. Larry Stamps Harold Henry Sheila Norris Claudine Tucker Bob Kirby Brenda Branum Justin Demint Pete Geibarowsky I can't remember the rest. Sorry!
I have met larry stamps a few times over the years and he always seem like such a nice guy.
too bad

Cookeville, TN

#55 Jul 26, 2011
that karen had it coming to her for all the bad things she did to her people over the years. eye for an eye baby!
carrie smith

United States

#56 Jul 26, 2011
Karen WHO?
crash

Livingston, TN

#57 Jul 27, 2011
Karen Maxwell is the supervisor that they got rid of. As for a boss name Billie there isn't one.
crash

Livingston, TN

#58 Jul 27, 2011
There is a boss named Bill Wiegands. He is over maintenance and tool room, and thats it.
Tutcoonfasttrack

Cookeville, TN

#59 Jul 27, 2011
Who is the main Boss at Tutco? Some German or is he from Sweden?
hangin on

Lawndale, NC

#60 Jul 27, 2011
Pat Mcafrey (however you spell his last name)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ZAXBYS Algood, Not sure about it. Thoughts? 7 hr nutzaplente 7
I know a big whor€ 7 hr nutzaplente 6
Kisha Buck (Mar '16) 9 hr RockyRoad 8
This fair is completely different (Aug '13) 13 hr jackncookeville 40
Wendy Askins (Jul '15) 13 hr jackncookeville 97
What happened to the Putnam County Library? 14 hr NotYourAveragePla... 2
Beware of MATHIS ROOFING "Stay Away" (May '10) 16 hr concerned in Sparta 18

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance