Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Beware! There is an old, wrinkled up, worn out, mentally unstable, skanky old hoe out there that is luring men back to her house with excuses like either she is too drunk to drive, needs to change clothes or freshen up, or wants to see if you are interested in doing some remodeling on her rental property- which is an old trailer sitting on her granny's lot. Once she gets you back to her place, her clothes seem to fall off and the sight would make you want to gouge your own eyes out! One dude told me about her getting naked and inviting him into the hot tub- he said that his limp pecker actually crawled up in his azz hole and has yet to come back out. Another guy took her home so she could "change clothes"- well she got naked and proceeded to redo her makeup and hair and then invited him to join her in the hot tub.... he choked on his own vomit.
pleazzzz

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

tiddy boinkers wrote:
Beware! There is an old, wrinkled up, worn out, mentally unstable, skanky old hoe out there that is luring men back to her house with excuses like either she is too drunk to drive, needs to change clothes or freshen up, or wants to see if you are interested in doing some remodeling on her rental property- which is an old trailer sitting on her granny's lot. Once she gets you back to her place, her clothes seem to fall off and the sight would make you want to gouge your own eyes out! One dude told me about her getting naked and inviting him into the hot tub- he said that his limp pecker actually crawled up in his azz hole and has yet to come back out. Another guy took her home so she could "change clothes"- well she got naked and proceeded to redo her makeup and hair and then invited him to join her in the hot tub.... he choked on his own vomit.
TROLL!!!
whatever

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

common
give the girl a good time
big N

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

it sounds like she is just horny and needs a good pounding from a real man
so sad

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

It sounds like her only hope is to find a man with glasses and get them off of him before she derobes or if she smells someone should tell her.
bar fly

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Oh boy this ain't no joke an I know all about it cus I've been over there.I knew something was wrong with her after the 1st 15 minutes of talking to her.She talked about a realtor an a Victor an how much money she gave them.I didn't get messed up with her an didn't wanna cus she is too old for me and was shocked and grossed out when she got naked in front of me.It's a good thing I didn't cus it is widely believed that she went crazy over one of them when she found out that he was dating other women tried to get him back using a suidcide atttempt.
Medlow

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I know her too, she has a BF that is a truck driver and he is almost always out of town. I think he just keeps her up on the side for hard times. She can not keep her clothes on when she begins to drink, she is a damn fire bug too.
seen it all

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Whats her name?
know her

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

If we are talking about the same person, her boyfriend is not a truck driver but a married man that uses her for money. She is totally in love with him and will do anything for him including giving him rim jobs because he has erectile dysfunction and can not have sex with her. She gets naked with any man she can drag home because she actually thinks that she looks good. She has the body of a 14 year old boy, smokes like a freight train, and is on all kinds of medication because she is mentally ill. She is a real skank that thinks she is better than everyone else because she inherited a little bit of money but she is a nut and it is good advice to steer clear of her.
an RN

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

know her wrote:
If we are talking about the same person, her boyfriend is not a truck driver but a married man that uses her for money. She is totally in love with him and will do anything for him including giving him rim jobs because he has erectile dysfunction and can not have sex with her. She gets naked with any man she can drag home because she actually thinks that she looks good. She has the body of a 14 year old boy, smokes like a freight train, and is on all kinds of medication because she is mentally ill. She is a real skank that thinks she is better than everyone else because she inherited a little bit of money but she is a nut and it is good advice to steer clear of her.
Someone needs to inform her that she can get E coli, hep.A, and thphoid fever from giving rim jobs.
breathless

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

So she is a firebug and smokes like a freight train AND gives rim jobs? I sure would hate to smell her breath and if her clothes come off that easy, the smell "down there" has got to be worse than sewage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
All is Not Good in Algood 5 min voter 503
Shutdown UCDD and UCHRA 9 min point of view 9
Trendy Trades 15 min Jill 1
Campaign signs 39 min u r a christmas turkey 50
Liberal Catchphrases 48 min Mechanic_45 13
Conservative Poetry 1 hr Keith 2
Paul Bailey would break the state 1 hr bimbo 5
•••
•••