Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Judged:

Go the the post Dawn Smithson and have your fun.

I'm out ladies and Gentlemen.

Hope you enjoy.

Nothing you say here can touch me anymore.
awesomeness

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Judged:

Mistress_Ophelia wrote:
Hope you enjoy.
oh sure, give them what they want. that'll show 'em, allright.
Goodbye Mistress

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Judged:

Mistress_Ophelia wrote:
Hope you enjoy.
Mistress, let's start a private thread then if the wounded ones choose to visit it then we can ignore them.
Reality check

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Judged:

Please don't go, Mistress if you leave then THEY win. Your humor, funny wit, and your intelligent comments will be sorely missed. Please reconsider if you choose. If not, then I wish you the best of luck and hope you find a better place to be. I'll miss you.
diamonds and pearls

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Judged:

D to the I to the A to the M...wait a minute...
Mistress please dont go , so what if someone knows who you are. You arent a criminal. Someone people love you too much ! like me!
conceited

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Judged:

Who cares what the geat Mistress says. Mistress you are so conceited. Never in my time on topix have I seen anyone who seemed to thrive so hard for praise and attnetion.

Look people she is so upset because people are raggin on her for selling panties. No one on this forum would have even known she did this had she not proudly announced it on her topix profile. YOu ask me she was inviting attention. Didn't matter if it was negative or not. What would one expect when they advertise such? If she is a smart as she likes to think she is then should would have known how offensive that would be to some. One would espect if she didn't like what was said about it she would quite advertising right? Besides what does selling panties have to do with makin an intelligent post? First of all she wants people to know how popular and how great she is thus the title "Panty Vixen" and "Inter Celeb". Who speaks of themselves in that way besides those who are seriously delusion about their own standing. Seems like delusions of grandeur to me. Or maybe she is just an attention whore.

I have kept my mouth shut on this for a long time now not wanting to say anything but really after debating this myself and looking at the headline of her profile I have decided that I have no sympathy for her. She brought this mess on herself and it seems like she threw out her arms to embrace it.
you wish

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Judged:

conceited wrote:
Who cares what the geat Mistress says. Mistress you are so conceited. Never in my time on topix have I seen anyone who seemed to thrive so hard for praise and attnetion.
Look people she is so upset because people are raggin on her for selling panties. No one on this forum would have even known she did this had she not proudly announced it on her topix profile. YOu ask me she was inviting attention. Didn't matter if it was negative or not. What would one expect when they advertise such? If she is a smart as she likes to think she is then should would have known how offensive that would be to some. One would espect if she didn't like what was said about it she would quite advertising right? Besides what does selling panties have to do with makin an intelligent post? First of all she wants people to know how popular and how great she is thus the title "Panty Vixen" and "Inter Celeb". Who speaks of themselves in that way besides those who are seriously delusion about their own standing. Seems like delusions of grandeur to me. Or maybe she is just an attention whore.
I have kept my mouth shut on this for a long time now not wanting to say anything but really after debating this myself and looking at the headline of her profile I have decided that I have no sympathy for her. She brought this mess on herself and it seems like she threw out her arms to embrace it.
She did not leave topix, she just doesn't post here anymore...
She didn't leave because people where
ragging" on her, she left because people started approaching her on the street and aggravating her boyfriend. Msg her on myspace and ask her. She could careless what someone says about her, but swimming around in her off the computer life is just pathetic.
bubble busting

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Judged:

WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst burst your bubble, and I know this will make some happy, but MO really didn't stop posting or leave topix. She started this post saying she was leaving and the same day she created another account. YES that is right she is still on here posting ALOT as usual. To anyone who wonders who she might be fadedflower is her new alias.
I think i'll be the one to bust the bubble here.
No, Mo did NOT leave topix, she just doesn't post here like the above poster said. She still posts as much as ever on like another 10 places listed as favorites on her profile. She didn't create another account, you can't have two accounts on one ip, i've tried.
Dont believe me? watch her post count. I post along side her on about two of those, one being cats topix.
She doesn't care enough about any of you to change her alias.
how sad

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Judged:

youaresickashell wrote:
You forgot about her iphone posts. She is obsessed with herself and can't resist but to post something back. Who the hell do you think you are fooling by saying she doesn't post here anymore?
FadedFlower, Renee and a shitload of others she uses. Her grammar sucks major ass and anyone can spot her posts a mile away despite what the damn IP location says. She already made it quite clear she knows how to proxy in one of her "I know it all" posts.
Thats funny because she doesnt own a Iphone. do you really think if she wanted to post here shed use another name to do it?
i remember the proxy post, i also remember her saying you dont have to use a program she never said she knew how or that she uses them period
if you want her back so bad just ask her because this is old guys
oh, and has anyone else noticed the only two people who are keeping these rubbish alive are FYI and the rochester poster?
FYI

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Judged:

how sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny because she doesnt own a Iphone. do you really think if she wanted to post here shed use another name to do it?
i remember the proxy post, i also remember her saying you dont have to use a program she never said she knew how or that she uses them period
if you want her back so bad just ask her because this is old guys
oh, and has anyone else noticed the only two people who are keeping these rubbish alive are FYI and the rochester poster?
i admit that i keep this going because this is the only way i can get off.
stalker

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

Judged:

if that pic of the mistress is really her she is banging hot i want her.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

Judged:

Mistress O,

Just be a woman and get over the bullshit.
A Woman would not let anyone push her here or there unless she wants to be.

If you let these people on here get to you, how are you letting people walk all over you in the flesh.

Hey, Im a Bitch and damn proud of it. Tonight I am in a mood.

Tell them to kiss your ass and go on.
Reality check

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

Judged:

get in line, I'm first
stalker

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

Judged:

Reality check wrote:
get in line, I'm first
dammit im first she is too fine!
evil intents

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

Judged:

You really should have kept your mouth shut and not judged. Now it is I who will judge and punish you so that you may meet your Lord sin free.
conceited wrote:
Sonic_Boom

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Judged:

Mistress_Ophelia wrote:
Hope you enjoy.
God your as stupid and assonine as Pat king.
get an education

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Sonic_Boom wrote:
<quoted text>
God your as stupid and assonine as Pat king.
Assonine? I wouldn't call someone something negative if I was too stupid to spell the word correctly. ASININE not ASSONINE you moron!!!! LMAO
Mistress Skankphelia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

I got one free taco with sour cream for the first girl I see tonight.
Get Real

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

get an education wrote:
<quoted text>Assonine? I wouldn't call someone something negative if I was too stupid to spell the word correctly. ASININE not ASSONINE you moron!!!! LMAO
Oh yeah and everyone has to be a damn perfectionist like you right??? Why don't stick your head in a deep fryer Poindexter.
Citizen

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

True, who the hell would want Dawn's stinky old crusty nasty panties any way? Shew..

But I can't deny if I were asked, I would sell my undies for cash. Just sayin. Dawn is the smart one here for selling her nesty used undies for cash to perverts ha ha. I would too if people would pay me for rubbing my johnson in them. So actually shes the mart one here depending on how much she made. I wouldn't buy a pair.

Anyone want some "fromunda cheese" briefs here? I'll hook you up for a steal!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 141,471
Soon to be Sheriff Farris 22 min Sarah Beth 44
veronica richards (Apr '13) 2 hr Reverend 45
Need to know 3 hr Need to know 5
Democrat Obama is Making JOBS America. (Apr '12) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 47
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr jarda 8,594
District attorney 4 hr Me- me 1
Shutdown UCDD and UCHRA 8 hr Sad 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cookeville Jobs