Harold Jackson

Anthony C. Maxwell

Paul Spite

Matt Swallows

Jim Woodford

Eye Witness

Elizabethtown, KY

#69 Jun 25, 2010
And now you know -"Yeah I know him and that why I am not voting for him. But he is a great boss NOW. But trying to get everyone to boycott b/c he doesn't wash his hands is silly. I can't remember the last time he made a pizza. It is also no one's business about Jeff and His kid. And he possibly did take money from the store BUT Sloan was told and a meeting was had, and Zach is still there. I guess Zach's pros out weigh his cons." I feel some of these statements speak volumes.
SANDI JOHNSON

Elizabethtown, KY

#70 Jun 25, 2010
Zach Bollen threatened to sue me for defamation of character. Is that what people running for office do when you expose the truth? He claims to be a changed man from the one I knew. Do people really want to take that risk?
Remember

Cookeville, TN

#73 Jun 29, 2010
Matt Swallows= Spoiled rich kid. Never had to work hard for anything in his life. Skirts by on the family name. Snooty with entitlement issues. If you vote for him you are not voting for the common citizen. Only Passion he has is for SELF progress. Would not have the good of the city in mind. I will vote for lots of the other candidates but not him.
SANDI JOHNSON

Elizabethtown, KY

#74 Jun 29, 2010
"Remember" recently posted this on a thread talking about how bad Zach Bollen is...
"Papa John's is yummy. Long as I get my Pizza with extra banana peppers then the franchise owner can sort out the rest."
Gee, I wonder if he's buddies with Papa ( insert vomit noises here) Bollen. Perhaps that's why he would like to rip on Matt Swallows so hard. I knew Matt when he was younger. He was always a polite, nice young man. I'd have to do more research to express more than that for an opinion.
in the town

Monterey, TN

#75 Jun 29, 2010
I known Donnelly for years he would be a great council man. He the only sign in my yard.
Immoral

Cookeville, TN

#76 Jun 30, 2010
Epps is getting my vote.
Remember

Cookeville, TN

#77 Jun 30, 2010
SANDI JOHNSON wrote:
"Remember" recently posted this on a thread talking about how bad Zach Bollen is...
"Papa John's is yummy. Long as I get my Pizza with extra banana peppers then the franchise owner can sort out the rest."
Gee, I wonder if he's buddies with Papa ( insert vomit noises here) Bollen. Perhaps that's why he would like to rip on Matt Swallows so hard. I knew Matt when he was younger. He was always a polite, nice young man. I'd have to do more research to express more than that for an opinion.
Never said I would vote for Papa Zach. I just said the Pizza there is good. Vote for Matty Swallows if you feel the need and if he gets elected try to approach him with your concerns. I'll say it ahead of time just so I can be Pro-Active. I told you so. He is not a public servant he is a self servant and that is what Cookeville will get if he makes the council. Just a warning but more of an opinion.
SANDI JOHNSON

Elizabethtown, KY

#78 Jun 30, 2010
Sorry for assuming, "Remember". You're free to vote and say whatever you like. I find it interesting that I haven't seen a single person openly say they will vote for Zach Bollen on here, except himself.
Will Not

Cookeville, TN

#79 Jun 30, 2010
I refuse to vote for any homosexual.
THE TRUTH

Austin, TX

#80 Jun 30, 2010
Will Not wrote:
I refuse to vote for any homosexual.
Well then you're an idiot. Zach's sexual preference has nothing to do with what a garbage human being he is.
Immoral

Cookeville, TN

#81 Jun 30, 2010
THE TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you're an idiot. Zach's sexual preference has nothing to do with what a garbage human being he is.
TRUE THAT
Remember

Cookeville, TN

#82 Jul 1, 2010
SANDI JOHNSON wrote:
Sorry for assuming, "Remember". You're free to vote and say whatever you like. I find it interesting that I haven't seen a single person openly say they will vote for Zach Bollen on here, except himself.
So you ARE voting for him? Doesn't make a lot of sense looking at some of your other posts.....

Zach Bollen may or may not be gay but remember....

Matt swallows...
SANDI JOHNSON

Elizabethtown, KY

#83 Jul 1, 2010
No. I wouldn't vote for Zach for any position. You must have only read a few of my posts. I strongly oppose Zach for City Council. I am not registered to vote in Cookeville. But, I grew up there and most of my family lives there. That's why I have concerns. I was just stating an observation that nobody but Zach has said they will vote for him. I don't know anything about Matt Swallows except from over 15 years ago. You must know him better than I to pass such judgment. Zach Bollen is definitely gay. He'll tell you himself. But, that's not why I think he's a lousy person. His sexual preference does not matter to me. He has plenty of horrible qualities that are of much more importance.
Anti-Zach

Cookeville, TN

#84 Jul 1, 2010
I know this man and he is a wretched person. I am not going to bother to give details as most of what has been said already is completely true. I am not very concerned because he will never get elected.
MY TRUTH

Cookeville, TN

#85 Jul 1, 2010
THE TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I have every right to choose not to vote for someone because I don't support or condone homosexuality.

An idiot would be a person that doesn't know that the Bible states that it was Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve!
SANDI JOHNSON

Elizabethtown, KY

#86 Jul 1, 2010
Unfortunately for decent gay people, "My Truth" is out of line. But, they probably reflect the opinion of many of Cookeville's voters. It's unfair to the homosexual community that Zach Bollen will be how you are judged. A bad person is a bad person ...gay, straight, purple, green, Christian or Muslim. None of these things should decide your vote. The person's actions and morality should warrant your vote.
Wtf

Cookeville, TN

#87 Jul 1, 2010
THE TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does someine in Austin Texas care about this? You don't even live in this town and I know frontier does not have an ip that leads all the way to Texas for TN...something is fishy here...
SANDI JOHNSON

Elizabethtown, KY

#88 Jul 1, 2010
To WTF, there are many different cities that show up on here. I am guessing some come from where people work. Obviously these folks must have some connection to Cookeville either way. Why else would they bother?
i know

Cookeville, TN

#89 Jul 1, 2010
Wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does someine in Austin Texas care about this? You don't even live in this town and I know frontier does not have an ip that leads all the way to Texas for TN...something is fishy here...
i was a driver for papa johns and i am almost sure i know who the person in austin is. i know the woman who has been whining over Zach the most has a daughter in Texas. she use to work at papa johns (if you can call what she did work).
MY TRUTH

Cookeville, TN

#90 Jul 2, 2010
SANDI JOHNSON wrote:
Unfortunately for decent gay people, "My Truth" is out of line. But, they probably reflect the opinion of many of Cookeville's voters. It's unfair to the homosexual community that Zach Bollen will be how you are judged. A bad person is a bad person ...gay, straight, purple, green, Christian or Muslim. None of these things should decide your vote. The person's actions and morality should warrant your vote.
Guess I am straight as an arrow because I find homosexuality an abomination. The bad things I have heard about this Zach guy are horrible, but when his homosexuality was revealed and not a single person denied that tidbit when it was typed on here. I had made up mind right then and there not to vote for him.

If I don't believe what someone stands for when it comes to politics...I'm sure as hell not going to vote for them.

I can't stand when people run for some type of political position and they use stupid nicknames. Like this "Papa" crap.

John Schnatter is the original founder of the Papa John's franchise and for this creepy Zach guy to be not only infringing on his logo, he stooped so low that he even started using the nickname "Papa." Gag!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Huddleston 53 min Yestorehab 25
Aggression on both sides 1 hr Mark 35
Trump is unfit or qualified to be a Leader. He ... 2 hr I di ot 7
The cue 2 hr Yep 5
divorce 3 hr Blame game begins 4
Two guys shot at Jewelry Store!! 3 hr Curious 1
Butch chaffin must go 4 hr His wife 22

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance