Becky The Fatty

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

This topic is RESERVED FOR RAM AND JULIA. OTHER HOES BACK OFF>>>!
Maroon Watermelon

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

Moooooooooooooooooooooo mooooooooooooooooooooooo fatties!
Wondering

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Julia who???
idk

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Julia Child.
Joni

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Lowe
HiHo

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

What about Julia Lowe????
Joni

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

she's a ho didn't ya know?
HiHo

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Really? No I sure didnt. Y u say that?
Someone

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Why does everyone gotta tlk sh!T about someone?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Someone wrote:
Why does everyone gotta tlk sh!T about someone?
Cause it takes one to know one and ho's knows ho's.
you know who I am

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I know this post is old but hopefully all this stuff about Julia will go away for the simple fact that she has straightened her life up and Lisbon a good track. Joni you have no right to say nothing. About her your nothing but a snitching bitch you ever run into the wrong person or someone you wore a wire on the will stomp a mud hole in you and walk it dry. You a Ho to so ya know takes one to know one and no I don't know you just what I've heard. LEAVE JULIA ALONE SHE IS DOING AWESOME.
Djinn

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Julia Lowe is a s ut who to this day sucks co for dope even a 300 pound frank Owens the meth freak they both have HIV
Djinn

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

And as for the person who is taking up for her I am so sorry she has fooled u like everyone else it's sad u would even take up for her u must be just like her or stupid everyone knows she will never change from 80 yr old men to 13 don't matter a pills a pill and a dic a dic and she will it takes and as for a snitch she sucks Greg etheridge and is the biggest snitch in town hell Greg would be on her government phone speed dial she sails food stamps for dope hell what don't she sell for dope but when u screw the law u got them by the balls lets see
I know the hoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Djinn wrote:
And as for the person who is taking up for her I am so sorry she has fooled u like everyone else it's sad u would even take up for her u must be just like her or stupid everyone knows she will never change from 80 yr old men to 13 don't matter a pills a pill and a dic a dic and she will it takes and as for a snitch she sucks Greg etheridge and is the biggest snitch in town hell Greg would be on her government phone speed dial she sails food stamps for dope hell what don't she sell for dope but when u screw the law u got them by the balls lets see
who ever this speaks the truth hell she got ten kids and the dads and her only good sister takes care of them all. She ain't nuttin but a snitchin ho bag. Everybody in Overton county knows. She needs to grow up and take care of the kids that she can get to that the dad's let her see. Ad leave the ones that don't know her alone because she won't never be a mom to any of her kids I fill sorry for her family every time she pops one out they gotta take care of it or the dad does. She should not be able to have kids if she does she should be thrown in jail. Ha ha.
Djinn

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Greg etheridge chief of police fu her all the time as well as giving her dope and keeping her out of trouble to a point were he don't look overly suspicious he is a slu too
fyi

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

All of the above is true other than the fact that her sister has all of her kids. she only has one and he is lucky to have her for a mother. she isn't a mother figure to any of them and every since she came back from the teen challenge she has been back all about the drugs. you can't help someone who doesn't want help and she isn't ashamed about the fact that she is back on them. it's a shame a pitty for the children and i feel very sorry that they are in the situation they are in, she is a liar and will say whatever she thinks will get her what she wants. she isn't very embarrassed about it as long as you're facebook friends with her you'll see her whole life story.. no shame does she have.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

A good Christian woman by all accounts.
Becky

Gilbert, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

You ppl don't know nothing about her kids so leave them the heck out of it. It doesn't matter who has them they are all taken care of very well. You ppl can say whatever about her she has done wrong with her kids and she knows that. She is the one that has to deal with it everyday of her life. Not one of you know her kids so keep them out of your f'n mouth. Julia got fixed after her last one she don't have the 10 she has 5. Need to get your f'n facts straight. She may be far from perfect but she is a person. Guess all you got your bull together that'
why your in love with talking about Julia so much and know her so well. I hate hypocrites.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Julia 140,775
Paul Bailey pandering to farmers 3 min DesperateMeasures 5
a place to grow 3 hr Karma Carter 8
lowes cards (Jul '12) 8 hr F-Lowes 5
Police pursuit leads ends in Jackson Coua 8 hr Herald_Citizen Reader 1
Rick Larnerd gainesboro 8 hr Poke Sallet 4
Herald-Citizen shabby reporting the Cookeville ... 9 hr Herald_Citizen Reader 6
Shutdown UCDD and UCHRA 9 hr cfever 26
Current Cookeville Police Officers... (Sep '11) 12 hr In the shade 125
•••
•••
•••
•••