UCDD - Lets Take Back the UC!
voter

Mooresville, NC

#22 Mar 18, 2012
I agree
Question 4 Trivia Game

Mcminnville, TN

#23 Mar 31, 2012
Which Herald Citizens editor went to the Golf Tournament?

a. Gwen Ifle
b. Buddy Pearson
c. Geraldo Rivera
Question 4 Trivia Game

Mcminnville, TN

#24 Mar 31, 2012
Match the vehicle with the driver;

1. 2008 Jeep Commander white cost new $30,033
2. 2010 Ford Explorer white $22,636
3. 2010 Ford Explorer white $22,636
4. 2010 Ford Explorer black $22,636

a. Earl
b. Ashley Pealer
c. Larry Webb
d. Sherry Thurman
salesman

Cookeville, TN

#25 Mar 31, 2012
Question 4 Trivia Game wrote:
Match the vehicle with the driver;
1. 2008 Jeep Commander white cost new $30,033
2. 2010 Ford Explorer white $22,636
3. 2010 Ford Explorer white $22,636
4. 2010 Ford Explorer black $22,636
a. Earl
b. Ashley Pealer
c. Larry Webb
d. Sherry Thurman
Car salesman made some money on that order.
concerned taxpayer

Oakdale, TN

#26 Mar 31, 2012
salesman:
silver jeep was wendy's
white jeep -sherry thurman
white explorer-earl
white explorer-larry
black explorer-ashley
Trivia game continued

Mcminnville, TN

#27 Apr 2, 2012
The winner is Concerned Taxpayer !!! These would be the gifts, if I could give them out; Three night stay in a luxury home, fancy shower, and ham dinner. During the day there is horse back riding and video games; WITH A NEW THREE D GAME SYSTEM AND GLASSES!!!!!!! To take home with you!

Next question;

How much did Mike Foster say the board drank,(regarding alcoholic beverages)?

1.) "No one touches a drop"
2.) "Just one beer or one glass of wine"
3.) "Not much if at all"
4.) "Mike Foster has not seen any of them sober, ever."

Has any one noticed how often they touch their noses during the videos? Check out when they approved the altered minutes. Why are they scratching their noses so much?
Corruption Junction

Cookeville, TN

#28 Apr 2, 2012
Trivia game continued wrote:
The winner is Concerned Taxpayer !!! These would be the gifts, if I could give them out; Three night stay in a luxury home, fancy shower, and ham dinner. During the day there is horse back riding and video games; WITH A NEW THREE D GAME SYSTEM AND GLASSES!!!!!!! To take home with you!
Next question;
How much did Mike Foster say the board drank,(regarding alcoholic beverages)?
1.) "No one touches a drop"
2.) "Just one beer or one glass of wine"
3.) "Not much if at all"
4.) "Mike Foster has not seen any of them sober, ever."
Has any one noticed how often they touch their noses during the videos? Check out when they approved the altered minutes. Why are they scratching their noses so much?
The scratching of noses is a secret signal I bet. My guess is #3.
Trivia game continued

Mcminnville, TN

#29 Apr 2, 2012
Folks it's another winner!!! Pack your bags Corruption Junction will be flown to a weekend get away of his or her choice.... DC. Chicago, or New Orleans. If you choose New Orleans one night will be at the De Ja Vu!!!!! All nights will include accomodations and a world class five star hotel, with five star dinners at some of the best resturaunts the city has to offer. And Corruption Junction you can bring your spouse!!!!
Trivia game continued

Mcminnville, TN

#30 Apr 2, 2012
I almost forgot Corruption Junction, we pick up the bar tab. As long as it is, "not much if at all."
Corruption Junction

Cookeville, TN

#31 Apr 2, 2012
Trivia game continued wrote:
Folks it's another winner!!! Pack your bags Corruption Junction will be flown to a weekend get away of his or her choice.... DC. Chicago, or New Orleans. If you choose New Orleans one night will be at the De Ja Vu!!!!! All nights will include accomodations and a world class five star hotel, with five star dinners at some of the best resturaunts the city has to offer. And Corruption Junction you can bring your spouse!!!!
I am so excited! I can hardly contain myself! I expect steak and lobster delivered to my room via room service too! Planning to bring a bunch of people since those bar tabs of Larry's were around $500 per-bar that he hopped! The De Ja Vu sounds so swag! I'll just sign all the bills with the initials "W.A." Also, I expect a limo waiting to take me to and to pick me up at the airport. Hope the De Ja Vu has turn-down service! lol!
Corruption Junction

Cookeville, TN

#32 Apr 2, 2012
Can't wait to tell my friends and family that I am going to be Living the Dream!
Trivia game continued

Mcminnville, TN

#33 Apr 2, 2012
Hey don't thank me, thank the UCDD!

That rhymes!
Trivia game continued

Mcminnville, TN

#34 Apr 2, 2012
Corruption Junction wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so excited! I can hardly contain myself! I expect steak and lobster delivered to my room via room service too! Planning to bring a bunch of people since those bar tabs of Larry's were around $500 per-bar that he hopped! The De Ja Vu sounds so swag! I'll just sign all the bills with the initials "W.A." Also, I expect a limo waiting to take me to and to pick me up at the airport. Hope the De Ja Vu has turn-down service! lol!
Isn't that how the high end hookers get their cut. It goes on a bar tab and the bartender turns around and hands the ho's cash? Who did Webb go to New Orleans with?
Apple

Mcminnville, TN

#35 May 22, 2012
Ashley Pealer should not sign a check over to pay these attorney fees. Nor should she let it get negotiated down. I hope she does the right thing.
meh

Chicago, IL

#36 May 22, 2012
Her last name isn't pealer for any reason but pealing the living hellva outta taxpayer resources!!!
Apple

Mcminnville, TN

#37 May 22, 2012
Looks like she got all of her posts removed.
body language

Cookeville, TN

#38 May 22, 2012
Corruption Junction wrote:
<quoted text>
The scratching of noses is a secret signal I bet. My guess is #3.
Touching your face (ex:nose) is a sign of deception(lying)
concerned taxpayer

Woodbury, TN

#39 May 22, 2012
Apple wrote:
Looks like she got all of her posts removed.
Interesting isn't it? Wonder why?
Apple

Mcminnville, TN

#40 May 22, 2012
She must of thought they were hurtful and mostly came from Wendy. At one point Ashley seemed like she was about to snap, at least I think it was her. SCREAMING in caps for you know who to stop.
lmao

Chicago, IL

#41 May 22, 2012
Yeah emotions get the best of these people and they go off the handle...tho I wonder of the wayback archives still have them in there still tho remember the dates of these posts??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Current Cookeville Police Officers... (Sep '11) 14 min bridge my ass 148
Cookeville Honda 1 hr Snake 22
Best tattoo shop in cookville? (Aug '10) 2 hr i swear 31
Herpes (Mar '11) 5 hr ted 30
Institutional wholesale company (May '11) 6 hr Christian 176
Stars and Bars 6 hr speak the truth 2
whos cheating at cookeville regional hospital ... 7 hr Dan 14
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE