Cummins Filtration plans to relocates
teddy bonkers

Cookeville, TN

#21 Nov 6, 2012
Bunch more that will be on unemployment so sad they wont make as much money
Well

Cookeville, TN

#22 Nov 7, 2012
I hope Obama can save your jobs, if he cant I guess you are all shit out of look O well
BTW keep a eye on the SM enjoy the next 4 I know I will
cummfactory

Charlotte, NC

#23 Nov 7, 2012
Cummins is run by Hindus, owned by Jews and now want to use slave labor in Mexico.
Nope

Tullahoma, TN

#24 Nov 7, 2012
Lies. They're not going anywhere. People have been starting this rumour for years.
funny

Cookeville, TN

#25 Nov 7, 2012
Cool video teddy bonkers lmao
http://youtu.be/Gym4P6mmhZA
factory worker

United States

#26 Nov 7, 2012
Calm down people Cummins Filteration isn't the only place to work
WDL

Cookeville, TN

#27 Nov 7, 2012
Cummins Filteration merging with San Luis Potosi.
right

Crossville, TN

#28 Nov 8, 2012
cummfactory wrote:
Cummins is run by Hindus, owned by Jews and now want to use slave labor in Mexico.
they have already been using slave labor in Mexico. Been going on for awhile. Why do you think they closed the Lake Mills, Iowa plant? It was non union. So they could move the line to Mexico and pay workers next to nothing and by pass safety regs, etc. Corporate greed. Also been using slave labor in China, where they have several lines for some time now. It is only a matter of time. Until our govt. encourages factories to stay in the US, industry is hosed.

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#29 Nov 10, 2012
They made people spend well over 17 years worried about if they'd have jobs the next day or not or at least that's how it was presented to me. I dont care if they stay or go but someone needs to understand that that's how people feel about them.
right on

Cookeville, TN

#30 Nov 10, 2012
Close it down all is out there is a bunch of hateful stuck up white people

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#31 Nov 13, 2012
right on wrote:
Close it down all is out there is a bunch of hateful stuck up white people
That way they can "enslave" minorities?
Good Luck

Sparta, TN

#32 Nov 15, 2012
If you do have 20 plus years senority better start looking for a new job, it wont be 15 $ an hour anymore.
MovingOut

Crossville, TN

#33 Nov 16, 2012
If you want a job you need to leave the state. Tennessee doesn't owe you a living. The only people staying here is retires and students.
Guest

Cookeville, TN

#34 Nov 16, 2012
I think all those taking advantage of the welfare system and they know who the are, it would be a good idea to look else where other then Tennessee to suck our system dry.
If you are able to work, then get at it. TN don’t need lazy people that can work and wont.
The government is not set up to keep you up.
Many people have started out broke and poor and have become successful, and some of you hate it !! Get over it hard work got us where we are at, you had the same chance! It’s no longer up to us to pay for the slackers
in the know

Tucker, GA

#35 Nov 17, 2012
Amen, Guest !!!!!!

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#36 Nov 17, 2012
Guest wrote:
I think all those taking advantage of the welfare system and they know who the are, it would be a good idea to look else where other then Tennessee to suck our system dry.
If you are able to work, then get at it. TN don’t need lazy people that can work and wont.
The government is not set up to keep you up.
Many people have started out broke and poor and have become successful, and some of you hate it !! Get over it hard work got us where we are at, you had the same chance! It’s no longer up to us to pay for the slackers
Where in the world did that come from?
Saying

Cookeville, TN

#37 Nov 17, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the world did that come from?
My guess some of those who are about to lose their job out there are looking forward to Unemployment and food stamps.

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#38 Nov 19, 2012
Saying wrote:
<quoted text>My guess some of those who are about to lose their job out there are looking forward to Unemployment and food stamps.
While, i dont believe in giving away free cell phones and food stamp cards to everyone over 23, i do beliebve that those who lose work shoul dbe recieving at least some benifits. Like i said, people spent well over 17 years believeing that they may not have a job to come back to, and that's just in the offices.
What

Crossville, TN

#39 Nov 19, 2012
Saying wrote:
<quoted text>My guess some of those who are about to lose their job out there are looking forward to Unemployment and food stamps.
My guess is you don't have a clue. No, actually, I'm sure of it.
Guest

United States

#40 Nov 21, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Institutional wholesale company (May '11) 1 hr Fat Patrol of Coo... 315
Guy walking around in hooded clothing 6 hr TRUMPTRAIN 29
independent oppurtunitys inc ( I.O.I) ?? (Oct '12) 12 hr Very Concerned Ci... 5
Lewis: Trump Not ‘Legitimate President’ 12 hr yeah really 3
Joe sherfield Thu Taytay 1
1st annual Church of Satan Cookout (Mar '12) Thu Pumpkineck 39
Ashley Flanigan???? Thu Louise 5

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages